Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,334 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests (63079 Views)

Lagos Policemen Now Kidnap, Detain Residents Illegally - Duty Solicitors Network / Lagos Policemen Respond To Distress Call Two Hours After Robbery / Lagos Policemen Collect N50,000 For Bail, Seize Phone Over N20,000 Balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by AirFireEarthH20: 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2020
Police? Very stupid people.
Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
[s]
360degreess:
.. This is bad.
But on the other way round, I pity lagosians that are allowing themselves to be used by one "particular people" to destroy their own state. They will regret their actions after the crisis. We all know the intentions of those "particular people" towards this country for long. They are on social media always creating tension and fake news so as to achieve their evil agender. Two wrongs can't make a right.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by Pammypet: 6:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
God pls wats d way forward now��
Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
Suspect33:
You can't fight a spiritual battle with knives and sticks, what's happening in Nigeria now is beyond the comprehension of the carnal mind.

Only prayer and total surrender to God can set us free

NB; Nigeria is merely a religious nation

I don't think so I believe our country can be great again if the whole event taking place currently plays out rightly.
Let's not just place religion on every issue,we need to see some situation from several dimension.How about the non believers amongst us?how do you explain all this to them

In my opinion if Nigeria would ever get better again,absolute clean up should be the new agenda upon every offices occupied by this government.
Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
Seriousgbege:
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGld
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTeory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanSek
Franzinni
Antoeni
Iangrey5
Richie240
Oshigun
Ibedun
Cocolacec
Kyase
Itsreal
Incognito403
Clothingonline9
Gowonmaharajah
alfredilly
Lipscomb
Tamdun
iclass1
Emekaonline
Sammirano
Bosstrevor01
Thatfairguy1
360degreess

Look at this monikers above , they are people hired to spill hate and spread hatred by their paymasters ...They try to incite ethnic violence between southerners , they are very many here ......

Mostly northerners and BMC campaign boys

They use divide and rule tactics to subjugate the south........They have more than 3 different monikers on Nairaland.....

This might not be a complete list...... Don't be misled by their words......

They are ravenous wolves in sheep clothing

SAY NO TO DIVIDE AND RULE TACTICS SPEARHEADED BY THE NORTHERN OLIGARCHY........

SAY NO TO BMC SUPPORTERS ONLINE.......

SAY NO TO APC PDP AND OTHER USELESS POLITICAL PARTIES.....

A UNITED SOUTH CAN ACHIEVE ANYTHING

This are just some of their evil MONIKERS beware of them .......They are masters in disguising

They need to try harder cos they are certainly headed for failure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by Dukeolumidemans(m): 6:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
360degreess:
.. This is bad.
But on the other way round, I pity lagosians that are allowing themselves to be used by one "particular people" to destroy their own state. They will regret their actions after the crisis. We all know the intentions of those "particular people" towards this country for long. They are on social media always creating tension and fake news so as to achieve their evil agender. Two wrongs can't make a right.

Ewu nuu Ewu Can Beer. Ewu Nmaaaaaa.
Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by Suspect33(m): 6:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
Godbouy:

I don't think so I believe our country can be great again if the whole event taking place currently plays out rightly.
Let's not just place religion on every issue,we need to see some situation from several dimension.How about the non believers amongst us?how do you explain all this to them

In my opinion if Nigeria would ever get better again,absolute clean up should be the new agenda upon every offices occupied by this government.
Okay, first of all, religious and being spiritual are two different things, also, this clean up, who's going to enforce it, and how much more blood is it going to take, there are powers behind the recent happenings in our Nation today, just like the Israelites needed God to get freedom from Pharaoh and Egypt, so do we need God

1 Like

Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by Queseda: 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2020
Old habits die hard, the NPF will never change. But we still need them anyhow, we can't throw away the baby with the bathwater
Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by BleedTears: 6:29pm On Oct 21, 2020
360degreess:
.. This is bad.

See go and be tortured even get yourself kill. I promise you nobody will retaliate as I will make sure that two wrongs can't make a right in your case. I will also make sure that I publish it on all News Blogs that whatever happen to you was fake.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by Jakemedg(m): 6:29pm On Oct 21, 2020
Blackking98:

There are two things involved behind this monickers that type like this, number one is it's Northerners hiding behind those accounts to cause disunity or it's just useful southern fools who have chosen to be slaves for a few crumbs of bread.
Well the two scenarios are quite possible but that particular moniker is not the only one to raise such baseless allegations because I have seen several monikers repeating such nonsense.

Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders of Nigeria accused southerners of trying to unseat Buhari especially Bola Tinubu instead of these South West youths to engage Miyetti Allah they're accusing other southerners of being behind their own destruction of property.
SS, SE youths have been actively participating in this protest from Edo, Abia and other states

Now which SS, SE youth will have the temerity to go to the Oba of Lagos Palace and steal his staff if not Yoruba youths

#South Must Be United

1 Like

Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by jaxxy(m): 6:33pm On Oct 21, 2020
There is a fundamental problem with the way our police act or are trained.
Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by Stand4YorubaIgbo: 6:35pm On Oct 21, 2020
Blackking98:

It's very annoying. What happened yesterday In lekki and Lagos has gingered evrbody, even here in calabar today the turn out was large, police came people were not moved, they hired thug's to infiltrate and cause commotion but we repelled it and caught two of them.
Osun, aba,ph and other cities are rallying strong today, but some ediots are still doing Igbo vs Yoruba.
don't mine d foolish pple bringing tribal and politics in everything, most tribe were victim in lekki yesterday

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by Spechialone(f): 6:41pm On Oct 21, 2020
Why add fuel to fire?
Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by ebakhaiyhe(m): 6:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
This is why I Nigerian youths will never believe this government.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
Impunity. These police should realise that we are all fighting a common enemy. Are they not tired of suffering.

Nigeria must move forward in Jesus name Amen

1 Like

Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by udomas(m): 6:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
360degreess:
.. This is bad.

Goan sit down you fool

1 Like

Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by Stand4YorubaIgbo: 6:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
mainman7:
Satanic wicked souls, Invaders that got themselves to power and than soly focus on nothing but profiting from slamming hardship on the real Nigerians! Look back and see! How did price of Rice ever jumped from N10,500 to Unbelievable N35,000 and still raising towards 50k by December festivities. Have you asked yourself who is benefitting from imposition of suffering and wickedness on Nigerians?! They masterminded the deumanization of original Nigerians to enslave you forever:
They first used the security apparatuses to dis-power and render you defenseless by making a Law that all should submit their arms and ammonations, but we the intelligence Ones kept ours close to us. Immediately after which they unleash their herdsmen to massively terrorize and slaughter our Food Growers, Rice Farmers and permanently prevent them from ever returning to their farms. They then ban important of Rice, blocked the border completely to prevent importantion of beans, rice and other necessary food. Rice; the most Nigerian-dependent food. They started feeding us with their own fluride-laced poisoned rice, and even started bringing Rice from their own nehbouring Countries while our senseless Politicians kept mute as Southern boarders remain wickedly and fiercely locked! They finally graduated to serious satanic punishment, rip-off and siphoning of the little funds from the pockets of original Nigerians by jacking up the prices of the foods they they supply us, knowing fully well that they left us with no option but to buy it for survival! How wickedly Satanic could some souls be?! The deceive some myopic religious ediots among us to think they love them, if they truly do, why didn't they make YorubaMuslims the Chief of Defense Staff, Minister of Petroleum, Police IG, etc. They slaughtered Kudirat Abiola in broad day light, sultan of sokoto vowed that he would never address Yoruba Abiola his slave as your Excellency, till they killed Alhaji Abiola too among many others. The Invaders see you as their slaves, stop being metally enslaved through religion. You are wise and gallant Yoruba. You are Yoruba first before you are a Muslim or Christian! They play us blood Brothers against each other! Blood is thicker than religion!
The Invaders see every original Nigerians as valueless slaves to be wickedly traumatized than animals.
"An Hungry Man is and Angry Man!"
It is obvious that they don't see you and I as their brothers, but far lesser than their slaves and animals. Any Igbo or Yoruba that wants to remain under this satanically wicked "anti-Real Nigerians" System should be roasted alive!
u are 100% right,

1 Like

Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by Naijabad: 6:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
360degreess:
.. This is bad.

I don't know the particular people you are referring to.
But please take a drive to Fagba area of Lagos you will have first hand information of what is going on there.

Hausas are slaughtering your people big time. Call any of your people residing their to confirm.

Your people are currently running away from Fagba.
Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 21, 2020
Blackking98:

You're very stupid
The military has been doing python dance in the SE and crocodile smile in my region the SS, what did you say about it? U mocked us and claimed sophistication, now your allies have turned on you you're still being a useful southern idiot.
Currently people are dying due to this protest in the SS and SE, but your stupidity will not allow you have sense.
That idiat is an ab0ki

1 Like

Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by Emoney07: 6:53pm On Oct 21, 2020
Wicked
Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by Nigeriabiafra80: 6:54pm On Oct 21, 2020
360degreess:
.. This is bad.
After Peaceful protesters were killed
Politicians /APC apologist are now blaming a tribe for aiding the destruction
But they couldn’t condemn the killing
They are after property as people’s life don’t matter
Any body blaming any tribe for this r
But they couldn’t condemn the killing
They are after property as people’s life don’t matter

We don’t care
We are resetting Nigeria
Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by davien(m): 6:55pm On Oct 21, 2020
Suspect33:
Okay, first of all, religious and being spiritual are two different things, also, this clean up, who's going to enforce it, and how much more blood is it going to take, there are powers behind the recent happenings in our Nation today, just like the Israelites needed God to get freedom from Pharaoh and Egypt, so do we need God
If not that that a Nigerian pastor has turned you into a sheep didn't god tell the israelites to physically leave Egypt? Were they praying and fasting for a better Egypt in your Bible? It's a pity when wolves forget who they are and become sheep. You think christians always used to sit around and pray and fast, do you know how this country got to have that religion? It was through bloodshed.

Not supporting violence but more and more it seems that's the only language we understand.
Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by spiralwedge(m): 6:56pm On Oct 21, 2020
Nothing has changed.

The police will be more brutal.

This struggle is just beginning
Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by sylve11: 6:57pm On Oct 21, 2020
Na wa o. sad cool
Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 21, 2020
ProfAmaben:

And that tribe would always be Igbo undecided

You are a degenerate.

Where is AbdulRasheed Maina you kleptomaniac Northerners? You demons have destroyed this nation with nepotism, stealing and looting.

Abokis are not happy with the present Southern unity.

As a proud northerner I can say that I am happy with the mostly good unity being shown.

I am constantly attacked on forums for giving a unity approach. Whether we like it or not we are joined. The problem I have seen with southerners and northerners is you trying to form friendship with the thieves of the north and their children and getting annoyed they don’t rate you.

The honest intellectual and intelligent hardworking northerner is not funky enough for you they don’t have money to be sharing and parties to invite your musicians and actresses to come and disgrace themselves.

Our part of the country is the one that suffers the most no matter what or who is in power but when we show you workers you pick thieves over them.

When PDP picked clepto Atiku we said kwankwaso was better but he didn’t have money to share so you forced us to back the person that at least won’t sell all of us in one generation. We already knew he will be zombie in office. That all the people around him will turn themselves to dishonest arrogant thieves but what choice did you leave?

All of you went to dance at the weddings of all the thieves including the idiots that are there now doing nothing. All their offices are full of your senior brothers sharing money and coming back to tell you lies.

Until you start looking for honest people that work no matter tribe or religion you will continue to complain that the country doesn’t work.

Me I am a happy Nigerian and Northerner because I work for my money whether Lagos or Kano I still get my money because God is the Seer of all things.
Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by 3Ceagle(m): 7:00pm On Oct 21, 2020
360degreess:
.. This is bad.

Are you still in this business? Please park for one side, tribal bigot. I guess it's the same "particular people" that has asked your god, the President to mismanaged the whole situation. A president that will never speak when the country need him to. Nigeria must be built on equity and justice whether you and your cohort like it or not

1 Like

Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by Suspect33(m): 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2020
davien:
If not that that a Nigerian pastor has turned you into a sheep didn't god tell the israelites to physically leave Egypt? Were they praying and fasting for a better Egypt in your Bible? It's a pity when wolves forget who they are and become sheep. You think christians always used to sit around and pray and fast, do you know how this country got to have that religion? It was through bloodshed.

Not supporting violence but more and more it seems that's the only language we understand.
Pharaoh told the Israelites to leave and take with them Whatever they want, we ain't fighting bro
Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by ProfAmaben(m): 7:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
Speaktruth88:

As a proud northerner I can say that I am happy with the mostly good unity being shown.

I am constantly attacked on forums for giving a unity approach. Whether we like it or not we are joined. The problem I have seen with southerners and northerners is you trying to form friendship with the thieves of the north and their children and getting annoyed they don’t rate you.

The honest intellectual and intelligent hardworking northerner is not funky enough for you they don’t have money to be sharing and parties to invite your musicians and actresses to come and disgrace themselves.

Our part of the country is the one that suffers the most no matter what or who is in power but when we show you workers you pick thieves over them.

When PDP picked clepto Atiku we said kwankwaso was better but he didn’t have money to share so you forced us to back the person that at least won’t sell all of us in one generation. We already knew he will be zombie in office. That all the people around him will turn themselves to dishonest arrogant thieves but what choice did you leave?

All of you went to dance at the weddings of all the thieves including the idiots that are there now doing nothing. All their offices are full of your senior brothers sharing money and coming back to tell you lies.

Until you start looking for honest people that work no matter tribe or religion you will continue to complain that the country doesn’t work.

Me I am a happy Nigerian and Northerner because I work for my money whether Lagos or Kano I still get my money because God is the Seer of all things.
You are a true patriot. I'm believing that not all northerners are bad. One love!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by okoloemmalex(m): 7:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
This sect of security agency will never change.

The youths must chase them and kill the one they can.

I get angrier when I see them sef.

I was on my way to Mowe this morning in a commercial vehicle, a police officer who doesn't care about his safety joined and was wearing their usual face cap. he wasn't even afraid that he can be killed if youth sees him with the cap, only for him to open his dirty mouth to say official, meaning he won't pay. The driver and the conductor quickly shouted on him to get out of the bus, and he said okay, I will pay.

I just don't like Nigerian Police Force
Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by Omezif(m): 7:13pm On Oct 21, 2020
Some uniform people are doing some things without thinks of concequency and that's why fire is in lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of The Lady Killed By Ogun Prophet, Who Beheaded And Buried Her In Church / Lady Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Abakaliki Dies (Graphic Video) / PHOTOS : Beware- Nanny/househelp/ Sales Girl Alert.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.