Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,163 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Flashing Back To What Former President Goodluck Jonathan Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flashing Back To What Former President Goodluck Jonathan Says (1124 Views)

Jonathan Says Lamido Is A "Sulking Skunk" To Whom Logic Means Nothing / Bayelsa 2019: Goodluck Jonathan Says He Can’t Work For APC / 2019: Jonathan Says Pdp’s Primary Election Will Be Free, Fair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flashing Back To What Former President Goodluck Jonathan Says by onajo2000(m): 6:14pm On Oct 21, 2020
"When I leave office, You will all remember me for the total freedom you enjoyed under me." - Goodluck Jonathan, 2014.

3 Likes

Re: Flashing Back To What Former President Goodluck Jonathan Says by onomeabuja: 6:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
onajo2000:
"When I leave office, You will all remember me for the total freedom you enjoyed under me." - Goodluck Jonathan, 2014.

AND HE ALSO SAID THIS:

4 Likes

Re: Flashing Back To What Former President Goodluck Jonathan Says by onomeabuja: 6:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
And that is y I.m voicing my heart since the beginning of this struggle 12days back!

1 Like

Re: Flashing Back To What Former President Goodluck Jonathan Says by Temitopemo6e6(m): 6:18pm On Oct 21, 2020
This is not about ending SARS anymore. This anger is now about the over 70 gunned down in various parts of lagos yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Flashing Back To What Former President Goodluck Jonathan Says by idid: 6:19pm On Oct 21, 2020
Goodluck Jonathan is no better, he is a complete slowpoke who gave us Buhari.

All of you ass lickers, shouting Jonathan up and down should put a sock in it. He remains one of our most terrible presidents, only that Buhari has taken his position now.
Re: Flashing Back To What Former President Goodluck Jonathan Says by angelEmade: 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
idid:
Goodluck Jonathan is no better, he is a complete slowpoke who gave us Buhari.

All of you ass lickers, shouting Jonathan up and down should put a sock in it. He remains one of our most terrible presidents, only that Buhari has taken his position now.
you are a big fool...a blind ass licker, complete slowpoke and a blunt retard. you are one of the people pulling the nation backward. if people are being killed like this and yet you can utter this trash against a freedom-giving president like GEJ
I pray one of the flying bullets finds you.
m not criticizing your president but in your lifetime...never ever spew such nonsense against GEJ. the present administration have vindicated him with their unjust actions.

6 Likes

Re: Flashing Back To What Former President Goodluck Jonathan Says by onajo2000(m): 6:29pm On Oct 21, 2020
I choose freedom
I reject oppression
I choose freedom
I reject opposition
Re: Flashing Back To What Former President Goodluck Jonathan Says by blowjob: 6:29pm On Oct 21, 2020
DIS LOSSER AGAIN
Re: Flashing Back To What Former President Goodluck Jonathan Says by mideactive: 6:30pm On Oct 21, 2020
Now Jonathan is a saint undecided

2 Likes

Re: Flashing Back To What Former President Goodluck Jonathan Says by onajo2000(m): 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
mideactive:
Now Jonathan is a saint undecided
Comparing to Buhari he is indeed a Saint

2 Likes

Re: Flashing Back To What Former President Goodluck Jonathan Says by mideactive: 6:52pm On Oct 21, 2020
onajo2000:

Comparing to Buhari he is indeed a Saint

Lots of people died under Jonathan too,he's no different. My villain is better than yours u s not applicable here. A villain is a villain.
Re: Flashing Back To What Former President Goodluck Jonathan Says by Abfinest007(m): 6:58pm On Oct 21, 2020
we warn them them nor hear
Re: Flashing Back To What Former President Goodluck Jonathan Says by onajo2000(m): 10:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
This president that can't talk unless given what to say
Re: Flashing Back To What Former President Goodluck Jonathan Says by onajo2000(m): 8:30am On Oct 22, 2020
Where is Buhari?

(1) (Reply)

Call Us When There Is Attack By Fulani Herdsmen In Your Domains - OPC, Agbekoya / If Our Coexistence With Fulanis Can No Longer Work, The Let's Break-up / The Poorest Region In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.