Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

The Bad Things You May Have Heard About Staph Infections – Facts Vs Fiction - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Bad Things You May Have Heard About Staph Infections – Facts Vs Fiction (237 Views)

The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State / Natural Teeth Whitening: Fact Vs. Fiction / Who Has Heard About Turbo Max Blue, Does It Truely Makes Penis Bigger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Bad Things You May Have Heard About Staph Infections – Facts Vs Fiction by YourhealthNG2(m): 6:33pm On Oct 21, 2020
By Dr Ifeanyi J Okafor

October 20, 2020

While consulting on a certain day, a young man walked into my office looking dejected. After a brief introduction, I enquired the reasons for his visit.

His first response was “doctor, I’ve been diagnosed with Staph infection and it’s killing me slowly.”

“I have this continuous noisy discomfort at the top of my head, which made me to visit a lab for general test. The lab scientist later told me the culture of sample from my private part showed Staph infection and he prescribed some antibiotics injection,“ the patient continued.

“Since then, I have known no peace. In spite of taking repeated antibiotics treatments, the Staph infection has refused to go away as repeat lab tests kept showing the same thing.”

“My job and family are suffering as a result,” he concluded.

After listening carefully to him and a thorough assessment, I realized that the young man was going through a period of stress, heightened by worries from Staph infection misdiagnosis and misinformation.

Click the link below to continue reading - separating the facts from fiction on all you may have heard about Staph infections.

https://www.yourhealthng.com.ng/2020/10/20/the-bad-things-you-may-have-heard-about-staph-infections-facts-vs-fiction/

(1) (Reply)

Looking For How To Loose Stomach Fat In 10 Days? Then Get In Here / Please I Went For Ulcer Test, And The Result Shows That H.pylori Is Reactive / Correct All Eye Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.