Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,059 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire (85278 Views)

Fayemi Cautions The Nation Newspaper And Ojudu Over "Misleading Publication" / 'New House': Senator Dino Melaye Slams The Nation Newspaper / No New Projects In 2020 Budget - The Nation Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire by ODJ124(m): 8:35pm On Oct 21, 2020
ItswellMike:
He will never be president By d Grace of God
Here will by the Grace of God...
Re: The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire by mobi99(m): 8:35pm On Oct 21, 2020
ODJ124:
cry
The powers against the life of tinubu is much...
They want him dead for no reason... jealousy,hatred
bitterness has eaten deep into them...
because of his achievements....

what's wrong to have presidencial ambition.. tinubu this tinubu...that. yet he is becoming more popular

if God says his gonna be next president no mortal can stop it....

#This is an attack on Lagos....

Thread seen...
is it that your stupidit won't allow u to think or ur head just dey empty wit no brain... slowpoke

3 Likes

Re: The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire by ODJ124(m): 8:36pm On Oct 21, 2020
Jakemedg:
So who are does responsible for the protests and attacks
The military...
Re: The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire by Kuginzi: 8:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
Ok only an ignoramus will not understand who this whole protest is targeted at.
Tinubu businesses are burnt down while nothing happened to the property of any member of the opposition party.
TVC&LTV was burnt and nothing happened to AIT.
Be wise Nigerians!
No politician is worth dying for.

2 Likes

Re: The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire by Madeu(m): 8:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
"How to end godfatherism in Lagos," by Gov El-Rufai

Start attacking the means he funds election

1 Like

Re: The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire by simplyshade: 8:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
'... things we get better.' Are you from Ibadan? cool
ify2016:
Nigeria Youths population are not up to 180 million. But a government staff or politician would confidently siphone billions of public asset and fund for personal gain. Now, we are hearing that hoodlums have damaged properties worth billions of naira. What stop the government from giving out 1 million naira to each youth to start up one business or the other. The other day one graduate was begging me that he never ate anything since morning and I had to assist him in my own little way. The truth is that if government or Buhari want to truly help the Youths, age bracket between 13 years to 60 years should be given 1 million each to invest in any idea of their choice. If they can engage the youths financially and otherwise, things we get better.
Re: The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire by Vulcan24(m): 8:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
Hmmm, this burning has some Intelligence/handlers guiding it
Re: The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire by Niceman12(m): 8:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
I think the Northern cabals want to finish Tinubu politically against his plan to contest in 2023.

Hello rufai and cabals ba wo?

Buhari strong head caused all these.

Common to address the youth that voted you, he refused.

I hope the needed broadcast won't come after this killings and destruction.

Northern cabals? wetin u smoke. your brothers that are supporting #ENDSARS protest are also supporting this anarchy yet it's northerners you are thinking of.

1 Like

Re: The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire by authority2006(m): 8:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
Abfinest007:
tinubu is finished

softset:
Planned work ? I doubt if any real protesters will do this, these are paid guys to make it look like they are victims.

The babas of mushin control these boys, they dont act in isolation, I can bet that this is more of a propaganda.

To what end , I have no idea

For those shouting Tinubu is finished, you are ignorant, he has full insurance coverage on properties, equipment and vehicles.

Latest by next month insurance companies would have paid for all the damages in FULL

1 Like

Re: The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire by Madeu(m): 8:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
InvertedHammer:
/
That undercover video of Tinubu running at the airport to board a flight is the funniest thing I have seen this year. He even left his hand luggage and his wife without looking back. Poor Remi. So much for a Jagaban. grin grin

/

That video is OBj. Last year election

2 Likes

Re: The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire by bizhop01: 8:41pm On Oct 21, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Tinubu is in trouble

The blood of the over 90 protesting youths he ordered to kill are crying for justice .

Everything about Tinubu will be erased In Lagos

It has started .
It's Buhari the commander of arm force handwork, Tinubu have no power to order army to kill protesters

Military no be lagos thugs.

3 Likes

Re: The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire by Sikfeel: 8:41pm On Oct 21, 2020
ODJ124:
cry

what's wrong to have presidencial ambition.. tinubu this tinubu...that. yet he is becoming more popular

Thread seen...
stupid boy... like father like son
Re: The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire by authority2006(m): 8:41pm On Oct 21, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
I think the Northern cabals want to finish Tinubu politically against his plan to contest in 2023.

Let's blame the north again. When ibo boys are the ones leading the arson
Re: The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire by ContentEmpire: 8:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
Just what if Tinubu is a victim in all of these? I am beginning to sense that the guy was setup.

quote author=NaijaRoyalty post=95178988]Tinubu is in trouble

The blood of the over 90 protesting youths he ordered to kill are crying for justice .

Everything about Tinubu will be erased In Lagos

It has started .[/quote]

1 Like

Re: The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire by oginnade: 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2020
Yoruba ronu ooo. This is complete nonsense.
Re: The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire by Moneywirer: 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2020
ODJ124:
cry

Thread seen...

I'm disappointed a Nigerian youth is saying this.
Re: The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire by Lilswaggs: 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2020
if they like make them burn the whole of Lagos. who dem epp
Re: The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire by Paromarc: 8:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
The living are pained, the cries of the dead are piercing the calmness of the night. The evil that men do, live with them and after them. Tinubu got greedy, Tinubu thought he had tasted the nectar of the gods, he lived as though he's been immortalized, he felt untouchable thus usurping people's properties while feeling unfettered with power. It's high time Tinubu learned what it feels like to lose something, to feel helpless, to hide from the eyes of the masses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire by Tango123: 8:49pm On Oct 21, 2020
softset:
Planned work ? I doubt if any real protesters will do this, these are paid guys to make it look like they are victims.

The babas of mushin control these boys, they dont act in isolation, I can bet that this is more of a propaganda.

To what end , I have no idea

For those shouting Tinubu is finished, you are ignorant, he has full insurance coverage on properties, equipment and vehicles.

Latest by next month insurance companies would have paid for all the damages in FULL

And his premium will rise
Re: The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire by ify2016: 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2020
blacknp:
Very stupid imagination, President Buhari should come & give you money, are you an Almijiri? Where is the Governor of your state? Why can’t the Governor, or Local Government give you the money?
Very rational thinking and economically acceptable. If you are one of the apologist of Buhari, I would advice you to seat back and have a rethink. You mentioned that what happened to my representative in terms of disbursement? Good. The truth is that if you have your head cut off, your other parts of the body will remain useless. Buhari ought to be a piece setter but his has been so reluctant in handling critical issues like this that affect entire populace. A lot of diversion of public funds have been carried out under his watch but what has been done. The Abacha recovered loot and other top financial cases bothering on high profile individuals loots recovered, where are they kept? Do you know Buhari government has been borrowing fund since occupying that seat of power. Have you checked Nigeria debt status now? Nigeria is absolutely running on serious deficit due to selfish borrowing by your leader. Have you forgotten how many public funds that have been swingled by pro Buharis? Many ideas are wasted due to lack of fund to finance those projects by Nigerian youths. Nigeria youths are resourcesful and that why am requesting for such little amount to be deposited in that aspect for youth support. Government functionaries would just wake up and siphone billions of naira and most financial misappropriations are committed by the elderly. Have you not heard of ghost workers before? Don't you know that has been a tradition in many government offices and many youths are wallowing in extreme abject poverty. A time to have a rethink and tell me who is more rational. Thanks
Re: The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire by Clothingonline9(m): 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2020
Yoruba they want to destroy your state kill your strongest man
If we allow this they want to destroy a whole tribe by killing our leader and distabilize our state

1 Like

Re: The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 21, 2020
Re: The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 21, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

Misplaced priority. You're too topic to see beyond the reality. Northerners don't care about the barbaric attitude of the so called acclaimed literate who always come here to paint others as illiterates but their actions is more like zombies. These people have exposed themselves to mediocrity.
Re: The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire by babajeje123(m): 8:54pm On Oct 21, 2020
Destruction of properties is senseless. Remember the poor masses that will suffer the consequences.
Re: The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 21, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

Misplaced priority. You're too myopic to see beyond the reality. Northerners don't have hand in these nonsensical Western disorderliness. The barbaric attitude of the so called acclaimed literate who always come here to paint others as illiterates but their actions is more like zombies. These people have exposed themselves to mediocrity.

2 Likes

Re: The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire by Checkmate1: 8:54pm On Oct 21, 2020
ODJ124:
cry

Thread seen...
Re: The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire by GUNITGuy: 8:58pm On Oct 21, 2020
This should not degenerate to this.....Tinubu is not the only person responsible for the mess in this country............stop destroying Lagos state it belongs to the Yoruba nation......Tinubu has been the most attacked politician so far ......we have more sinister ones in other part left untouched

2 Likes

Re: The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire by Malawian(m): 8:58pm On Oct 21, 2020
marsman:
Yoruba People don't let this Igbo people instigate you, The fight is against the Federal Govt not Yoruba Land. Stop destroying our properties, this Igbo people are not doing as much destruction in there states as they are doing in the west.

It is becoming Tribal, a means to destroy the stability of the west.
This one still has pentium 1 brain.

2 Likes

Re: The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire by obicmag(m): 9:01pm On Oct 21, 2020
A man that fetched ant infested wood should not panic when lizards come for lunch.
Re: The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 21, 2020

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court / Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate / Shekau Weeps In New Audio, Seeks Protection Against Nigerian Soldiers' Firepower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.