Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,679 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos (82642 Views)

Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) / Bricklayer Shot As Hoodlums Storm Construction Site In Ogun (Graphic Photo) / Dispatch rider hit by stray bullet, one other killed as hoodlums clash in Fadeyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by iLegendd(m): 2:38pm On Oct 22, 2020
dederocs:

destroying is easy, even libya with over 900billion in liquid assets have not been able to rebuild their country, If Nigeria falls, that is the end, it will be worst than Somalia...you kids should know what you wish for...what is the end goal?

We don't really need to rebuild the country — we just need to rebuild the law and the country will rebuild itself. You oldies of 60+ who are benefiting from the rotten system want things to be stagnant because you're on payroll.

Every single soul, be you an elite or not, obeying the law is what we lack. With that in place, everything will be easy.

Where there is conflict and it gets resolved, laws after it get obeyed to avoid more conflicts. Shying away from conflict every time is not wisdom.

Some things need to be handled squarely or even violently before people will listen or rules obeyed.

The peace I enjoy in the part of Rivers state I'm from is because of 2015/2017 violence and the new laws that were set. I can now walk around on the street at night with my phone without fear anymore unlike before the violence.
Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by Angelfrost(m): 2:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
Jonathan39:
Who ever it is, has the blood of the Youths on his head

Exactly!!!... Your politicians and leaders are bloodsuckers! Every last one of them will burn in hell!!!
Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by authority2006(m): 2:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
NoPlaceLike:
This is very funny. All the self acclaimed big men are on the run now. No o. Don't run. Come and stay and be a judge.

Lol. You think they don't know the number of police DPO who have been killed? Many of them will leave the country for the time being
Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
grin grin grin
Congratulations to the new Chief Justice of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by Naijaarchive(m): 2:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
The gun powder we've been sitting on has finally been lit
Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by Revolva(m): 2:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
NEW HIGH COURT JUDGE
Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by Jonathan39: 2:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
You don't know what a war is? Even an Animal will react when pushed to the wall. Tell who ever ordered the lekki massacre to make another ordered let's see how it end. The Nigerian Army is made up of all part of the country, you don't know what a military revolt is?
Incognito403:

Yes, your peaceful protesters will kill me as they've been killing anyone who doesn't join their useless movement.

I hope you won't call yourself a peaceful protester when they start gunning you down.

All Lagos together isn't enough for one barrack to finish. You think army is a joke.

Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by juman(m): 2:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
See the end result of senseless endless protest.
Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by authority2006(m): 2:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
grin

Edo wore DPO shirt

Lagos wore Judge dress

Aba what are u waiting for? Speaker dress loading.....

Lawlessness is now the order

Shame on Buhari

Lagos even wore Oba's shoes. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by noisy45(m): 2:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
mytime24:
d youths now have their own
DPO OBA And now JUDGE cheesy

What next grin
Governor then President

1 Like

Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by babtoundey(m): 2:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
See where our politicians lead us to. Touts they use as machineries are now the lords of the street. They maim, burn and kill in broad daylight without the fear of being checked.
The government should start dealing with these hoodlums. They have spoilt everything, the struggle included. They should not be allowed to have the last laugh.

1 Like

Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by ola0089(m): 2:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
He wanted to become a barrister but Nigeria government change his dream. The new Chief judge of lagos holding cutlass incase you do wayrey...

2 Likes

Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by Jonathan39: 2:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
"Your" politicians or our politicians?
Angelfrost:

Exactly!!!... Your politicians and leaders are bloodsuckers! Every last one of them will burn in hell!!!
Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by wisdomguy4u(m): 2:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
BabaOwen:
Useless judiciary, they will pass a judgement, ordering the police or the FG to pay compensation, the police or FG won't pay, and the idiots will just keep quiet.

What do you want them to do? Send police to arrest police? The system is a fuckery
Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by Incognito403: 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
Jonathan39:
You don't know what a war is? Even an Animal will react when pushed to the wall. Tell who ever ordered the lekki massacre to make another ordered let's see how it end. The Nigerian Army is made up of all part of the country, you don't know what a military revolt is?

Lekki Massacre is lie you cooked from the pit of hell.
Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by amakadlite(f): 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
grin grin grin Dishonourable chief justice of the federation
Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by binaws(m): 2:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
If you burn ur state finish ur eyes wil b open. Awon were soro soke.
Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by Hassanmaye(m): 2:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
Don't be surprised he was not call to bar and he want to end it all.
Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by Jonathan39: 2:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
I am done with you. You are an irredeemable Brainwashed Northerner. Use your browser well
Incognito403:

Lekki Massacre is lie you cooked from the pit of hell.
Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by Angelfrost(m): 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
Jonathan39:
"Your" politicians or our politicians?

The last politician I identified with died long ago... Talking about Late. Umaru Musa Yar'Adua.
Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by tsagir(m): 2:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
MAY GOD BLESS YORUBA FOR RETREAT THE DESTROYING OF LAGOS
Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by BruncleZuma: 3:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
AlhajiNatty:
Ihukwa!

What manner of fuckery buzi kwanu this one again chineke... :DIhukwa!

What manner of fuckery buzi kwanu this one again chineke...

Ikwerre man I think say una dey run una own protest for Cairo?
Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by Jonathan39: 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
So you stoped being a Nigerian from them?
Angelfrost:

The last politician I identified with died long ago... Talking about Late. Umaru Musa Yar'Adua.
Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by zoghys: 3:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
Pierced:
The government had it coming......so they shouldn't be surprised.

Had what coming?. This is so wrong and betrays the real reason of the protest and blood of the martyr. This is no peaceful protest, this is total deviance to common sense and rule of law. The government might be wrong, so also are the hoodlums who are taking this opportunity to settle scores with the government. Let say the facts are it should be, and stop supporting carnage.#Endsars, #endpolicebrutality, #justicefortherealprotesters.

1 Like

Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
Hamilton1:
Ewedu nd Amala at it again, Am nt surprised
Aboki why nah?
Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by Incognito403: 3:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
Jonathan39:
[s]I am done with you. You are an irredeemable Brainwashed Northerner. Use your browser well[/s]

I never expected sense from wailing ipodian pig. angry
Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by eagleonearth(m): 3:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
Omoluabi16:
I saw the video earlier.Very funny
Who knows, maybe he's always wanted to be a lawyer?
you're actually thinking out of the box. Maybe he's frustrated he never became a lawyer and the pent up spleen is being vetted as government gave the opportunity. I can never support evil but the government of the day should get the message.
Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by PeacenLove2: 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
Yeepa! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by jamesbawa(m): 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
Somat4ril .... what's up? can't access my email.
Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by dederocs(m): 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
iLegendd:

We don't really need to rebuild the country — we just need to rebuild the law and the country will rebuild itself. You oldies of 60+ who are benefiting from the rotten system want things to be stagnant because you're on payroll.

Every single soul, be you an elite or not, obeying the law is what we lack. With that in place, everything will be easy.

Where there is conflict and it gets resolved, laws after it get obeyed to avoid more conflicts. Shying away from conflict every time is not wisdom.

Some things need to be handled squarely or even violently before people will listen or rules obeyed.

The peace I enjoy in the part of Rivers state I'm from is because of 2015/2017 violence and the new laws that were set. I can now walk around on the street at night with my phone without fear anymore unlike before the violence.

Civil war is different from pockets of gang violence, i pray you witness civil war, to see the difference.
Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by uuzba(m): 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
AlhajiNatty:
Ihukwa!

What manner of fuckery buzi kwanu this one again chineke... :DIhukwa!

What manner of fuckery buzi kwanu this one again chineke...
When the law will not prosecute politicians. It's only citizens that the law will prosecute everytime ba?
No one is respecting the law again na!
Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by Jonathan39: 3:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
grin hope you will be able to survive without the South? Cos I pity you already
Incognito403:

I never expected sense from wailing ipodian pig. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Robbers Attack Ondo Bank, Four Feared Dead / Man & Son Sleep With Daughter In Imo, Impregnate Her, Get Banished (Photos) / Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.