Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,399 members, 7,830,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos (82666 Views)

Beggar Killed As Hoodlums Clash Over Booty In Osun / Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) / Bricklayer Shot As Hoodlums Storm Construction Site In Ogun (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by WolvyX5: 4:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
Me self I want to be a judge cry so jealous rite now
Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
Omoluabi16:
I saw the video earlier.Very funny
Who knows, maybe he's always wanted to be a lawyer?
grin

It is his time to fulfill his dreams.

D Law!!

grin

1 Like

Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by Austino778: 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
Good!!!
Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by naija4life247: 4:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
SmartProf:
This one maybe better than a quota system judge.

See we now have a judge amount the protesters/hoodlums, let government arrest and arrange all government looters before our new judge, let the people too judge the government
Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
the new CJN of NIgeria
Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by Investnow2017: 5:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
grin

Edo wore DPO shirt

Lagos wore Judge dress

Aba what are u waiting for? Speaker dress loading.....

Lawlessness is now the order

Shame on Buhari

Lalasticlala

You didn't add obs of lagos shoe grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by naija4life247: 5:06pm On Oct 22, 2020
MrBachelor:
So we have a new DPO somewhere in Edo, a new Oba in Lagos, and now a new high court judge. Hilarious grin.

But all the activities of these thugs should not distract us. Let's stay focused on the goal.

They are not just thugs, they are also protesters, the are Nigerians and they are even angrier than you because you are able to go to school, so you still have hope. But they dropped out of school probably because their parents could not afford illegal fees charged by public school heads.

Now, they have no hope and are protesting just like you. So, stop calling them names. Remember some of them had better results than you and I in Elementary School before the society rendered them useless

1 Like

Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by ZedicusZurZoran: 5:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
laff wan tear my pant o (lwtmpo)
Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by F117nighthawk: 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
Thug judge grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by Lanpe: 5:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
�������������
I am sure he wanted to become a Lawyer before his dream was shattered
Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by Amanda4life: 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
MALIK TURN TO SENIOR ADVOCATE
Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by Amanda4life: 5:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
THEY JUST WANT NIGERIA TO START AFRESH
Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by Omoslim26: 6:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
Jonathan39:
It will die down gradually

Die gradually You say do you know d extend of damage these guys have done to people's livelihood

God have mercy on us

1 Like

Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by MrBachelor: 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
naija4life247:

They are not just thugs, they are also protesters, the are Nigerians and they are even angrier than you because you are able to go to school, so you still have hope. But they dropped out of school probably because their parents could not afford illegal fees charged by public school heads.

Now, they have no hope and are protesting just like you. So, stop calling them names. Remember some of them had better results than you and I in Elementary School before the society rendered them useless

So much sense in your comment, bro. However, the way they are going about their disgruntlement is somewhat chaotic and anarchic.

1 Like

Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by Thereishel: 6:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
A judge with a machete!

1 Like

Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by meobizy(f): 8:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
Anarchy. I love it. This is a short term thing so we should not expect much. I’m shocked the protests have reached two weeks already. I assumed Nigerians would lose interest and resume regular life. SARS really dealt with the people since we’re unwilling to back down.
Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by ridwanlawal: 9:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
Chirowman:
What others are spending 15 years to become a judge 2 seconds him don become a judge.
Motivation na 2 seconds
Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by Aliyullahi(m): 11:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
[quote author=Chicastle post=95206871]

Which Land? Tahh[/quote
Take or Leave it Bro. The Protest must surely Stop and it's not even a protest anymore as Hoodlooms has taking over and Looting Peoples Stocks and Properties. May the Soul of the fallen rest in Peace.
Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by Emanodimo(m): 12:28am On Oct 23, 2020
Pierced:
The government had it coming......so they shouldn't be surprised.

Govt were warned... They refuse, this has turn to fight against injustice to all and sundry.... the same Judges contributes to the problem on ground.

Do u know that the same judge are classmate to some lawyers to some politician to some big Lord/

Have u ever witness where a classmate will call a Judge that my case is before u, treat this way or that way?

Have u ever witness when u walk into a store, and the owner of the store will call a PHCN Boss that I am at the shop, u can take the light at home, I have customers to attend to... in a matter of seconds, there was light....?
Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by mechanics(m): 8:48am On Oct 23, 2020
He didn't have mercy on the court at all, he took the robe of the Judge and also his books.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Robbers Attack Ondo Bank, Four Feared Dead / Man & Son Sleep With Daughter In Imo, Impregnate Her, Get Banished (Photos) / Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.