Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,279 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

I Supply Industrial Chemicals And Rockwool Fibres For Pipeline Insulation. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Supply Industrial Chemicals And Rockwool Fibres For Pipeline Insulation. (1573 Views)

Insulation Materials In Lagos, Nigeria / Contact Us For Your Industrial Food Chemicals And Water Treatment Chemicals / Soap Chemicals And Containers In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Supply Industrial Chemicals And Rockwool Fibres For Pipeline Insulation. by Ojoyi: 12:54am On Mar 09, 2011
Good day to all Engineers in the house and Non-Engineers.
Iam a Chemical Engineer,and currently i supply and source chemicals for some multi-nations. If anyone in the house knows of any company that need chemicals and Rockwool fibre used in oil pipelines in Nigeria, kindly mail me at daleo4ever08@yahoo.com or reach me on my mobile line +2348124619100.
Re: I Supply Industrial Chemicals And Rockwool Fibres For Pipeline Insulation. by Filaenergy: 12:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
Description
ProRox WM 960 NL (rockwool 159) is a lightly bonded heavy duty stone wool mat stitched on galvanised wired mesh with galvanised wire.
Applications

The wired mat is especially suitable for industrial applications such as high-pressure steam pipes, reactors, furnaces, etc. where high demands are made on the temperature resistance of the insulation. Stainless steel mesh, stainless steel binding wire and/or aluminium foil facing are available upon request.
Advantages
• Excellent thermal and acoustic insulation
• Suitable for use over irregular surfaces
• Available in a wide range of thicknesses up to 120 mm
• Suitable for use over stainless steel
Compliance
ProRox WM 960 Wired Mats (rockwool 159) fully comply with the requirements as set by internationally recognized standards like EN14303, CINI 2.2.02 and ASTM C592 Type I, II and III.
The following variants are available on request:
• ProRox WM 960 NL (rockwool 159) SW: Stainless steel mesh and stitching wire
• ProRox WM 960 NL (rockwool 159) S: Galvanised steel mesh and stainless steel stitching wire
• ProRox WM 960 NL (rockwool 159) ALU: Galvanised steel mesh and stitching wire with addition of aluminium foil between mesh and rock wool
• ProRox WM 960 NL (rockwool 159) SW ALU: Stainless steel mesh and stitching wire with addition of aluminium foil between mesh and rock wool Download Product Data Sheet

Product footer
General information about the way the products comply with national and international standards

Contact us

rockwool TECHNICAL INSULATION NIGERIA
Block 5, Shop A6
Bar Beach Tower, Off Bishop Oluwole Street
Victoria Island, Lagos
Tel: +234 809 860 7467
Fax: +234 809 860 7467

Email : oluwafunso(at)rockwoolng.com
oluwafunso(at)filaenergyservices.com
enquiries(at)filaenergyservices.com

(1) (Reply)

A Relatively New Advertising Agency Is Seeking For Partnership / Get Solar Powered Street Light At A Very Reduced Price / My 15video Course On Making Money With Clickbank, Warriorplus FREE For 72hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.