Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,658 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Southerners Must Beware Of Fake News - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southerners Must Beware Of Fake News (821 Views)

The YORUBAS Must Beware Of Tinubu's Tribal Tactics / Why Southerners Must Collectively Reject Tinubu / A FEDERATED SOUTH: What Southerners Must Do! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southerners Must Beware Of Fake News by Seriousgbege: 8:13pm On Oct 21, 2020
I saw a thread on the front page of Nairaland that some youths were attacking tinubu house... .On further research I discovered the news to be false as the picture circulating was a picture during the xenophobic attack of Nigerians in South Africa ..

Even a blind man can see on that thread that some MONIKERS were calling on the Yoruba to attack the Igbos.......I will publish the names of such MONIKERS so you can all take note

Here is the link to the thread

https://www.nairaland.com/6195864/endsars-protesters-storm-tinubus-house

My fellow Southern brothers it is no longer news that some BMC and northern oligarchy media thugs have infiltrated Nairaland and are hell bent on causing division amongst us.....

This people know what a United south will achieve if only we can speak with one voice by putting our ethnic groups aside....

They are very many here on Nairaland and will stop at nothing to destroy and subjugate us....

BEWARE ?!!!!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southerners Must Beware Of Fake News by idid: 8:15pm On Oct 21, 2020
I hundreds percent agree, they have infiltrated even Twitter too with so much nonsense being distributed in the past 2 days..

Beware all.

I know that they will also fall like a pack of cards

1 Like

Re: Southerners Must Beware Of Fake News by Seriousgbege: 8:20pm On Oct 21, 2020
Please share on Twitter please if you have the means to do so.......I don't have a Twitter account...

The spread of fake news is something we southerners should take seriously

1 Like

Re: Southerners Must Beware Of Fake News by Seriousgbege: 8:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
idid:
I hundreds percent agree, they have infiltrated even Twitter too with so much nonsense being distributed in the past 2 days..

Beware all.

I know that they will also fall like a pack of cards
Please share on Twitter if you have the means to do that

1 Like

Re: Southerners Must Beware Of Fake News by hisgrace090: 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
Seriousgbege:
I saw a thread on the front page of Nairaland that some youths were attacking tinubu house... .On further research I discovered the news to be false as the picture circulating was a picture during the xenophobic attack of Nigerians in South Africa ..

Even a blind man can see on that thread that some MONIKERS were calling on the Yoruba to attack the Igbos.......I will publish the names of such MONIKERS so you can all take note

My fellow Southern brothers it is no longer news that some BMC and northern oligarchy media thugs have infiltrated Nairaland and are hell bent on causing division amongst us.....

This people know what a United south will achieve if only we can speak with one voice by putting our ethnic groups aside....

They are very many here on Nairaland and will stop at nothing to destroy and subjugate us....

BEWARE ?!!!!!!

A ripped fruit must fall or rotten if stopped.
Re: Southerners Must Beware Of Fake News by SoBright101: 8:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
Beware southerners. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are payed agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers. Beware.

2 Likes

Re: Southerners Must Beware Of Fake News by Stalwert: 8:27pm On Oct 21, 2020
Lol the same ipob and their bigoted opposites ( from the South) who accounts 99% of ethnic bigotry on Nairaland, have the temerity to label people from the north as being responsible for the bigotry on this site, seun isn't NL great? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Southerners Must Beware Of Fake News by SalamRushdie: 8:30pm On Oct 21, 2020
Stalwert:
Lol the same ipob and their bigoted opposites ( from the South) who accounts 99% of ethnic bigotry on Nairaland, have the temerity to label people from the north as being responsible for the bigotry on this site, seun isn't NL great? grin grin grin

Sharapova please !! No igbo had anything tonto with the events of the past days in Lagos ..The cabal have clearly outsmarted Tinubu and its time for southern Unity not all this division you seek

2 Likes

Re: Southerners Must Beware Of Fake News by madridguy(m): 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2020
Oh, thanks for doing so.

Peace

God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Southerners Must Beware Of Fake News by Stalwert: 8:52pm On Oct 21, 2020
[s]
SalamRushdie:

Sharapova please !! No igbo had anything tonto with the events of the past days in Lagos ..The cabal have clearly outsmarted Tinubu and its time for southern Unity not all this division you seek

[/s]

Guilty conscience, where in my post did I speak of what is happening in Lagos? I talking about ethnic bigotry on Nairaland - of which you are recognized as a champion of bigotry and religious fanatical intolerance- which is dominated by people of Southern extraction on nl. Which is contrary to the picture the op is trying to paint.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southerners Must Beware Of Fake News by Seriousgbege: 9:02pm On Oct 21, 2020
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Guilty conscience, where in my post did I speak of what is happening in Lagos? I talking about ethnic bigotry on Nairaland - of which you are recognized as a champion of bigotry and religious fanatical intolerance- which is dominated by people of Southern extraction on nl. Which is contrary to the picture the op is trying to paint.
Here is another spotted BMC campaign man and a paid media thug of the northern oligarchy......

He's been a nairalander since 2011 and all his topics have been about politics . I challenge fellow nairalnders to confirm it themselves....

This man will stop at nothing to see the southern youths in disharmony......

WE SAY NO TO APC PDP AND OTHER USELESS POLITICAL PARTIES

WE SAY NO TO DIVIDE AND RULE TACTICS SPEARHEADED BY THE NORTHERN OLIGARCHY

2 Likes

Re: Southerners Must Beware Of Fake News by Saifulah: 9:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
Seriousgbege:

BEWARE ?!!!!!!

Such effontery! I guess this is evidence that all your ilks want to see is anarchy. You have the temerity to accuse the North of cyber rascality which ipob is so notorious for. Suddenly ipob online hate machine has gone quiet. why is that? obviously they've gone overdrive in impersonation of Northerners and fuelling the fire.

Anarchy is indeed a sleeping dog and may God curse whoever wakes her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southerners Must Beware Of Fake News by Stalwert: 9:06pm On Oct 21, 2020
[s]
Seriousgbege:
Here is another spotted BMC campaign man and a paid media thug of the northern oligarchy......

He's been a nairalander since 2011 and all his topics have been about politics . I challenge fellow nairalnders to confirm it themselves....

This man will stop at nothing to see the southern youths in disharmony......

WE SAY NO TO APC PDP AND OTHER USELESS POLITICAL PARTIES

WE SAY NO TO DIVIDE AND RULE TACTICS SPEARHEADED BY THE NORTHERN OLIGARCHY
[/s]

This you should read with your hypocritical glasses of but we know ipob and hypocrisy are like pig and mud:

Saifulah:

Such effontery! I guess this is evidence that all your ilks want to see is anarchy. You have the temerity to accuse the North of cyber rascality which ipob is so notorious for. Suddenly ipob online hate machine has gone quiet. why is that? obviously they've gone overdrive in impersonation of Northerners and fuelling the fire.
Re: Southerners Must Beware Of Fake News by Seriousgbege: 9:08pm On Oct 21, 2020
Saifulah:

Anarchy is indeed a sleeping dog and may God curse whoever wakes her.
Even the devil will disguise as an angel of light.........I will expose all of you one by one .....

Very many here.........you will all fail woefully by the mighty power of olodumare

1 Like

Re: Southerners Must Beware Of Fake News by Seriousgbege: 9:11pm On Oct 21, 2020
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

[s]This you should read with your hypocritical glasses of but we know ipob and hypocrisy are like pig and mud:[/s]

I didn't even say anything about ipob in my reply to you, you are jittery cos you've been caught red-handed grin grin grin....

I won't debase myself to your level by exchanging words with you so piss off
Re: Southerners Must Beware Of Fake News by Stalwert: 9:15pm On Oct 21, 2020
[s]
Seriousgbege:
I didn't even say anything about ipob in my reply to you, you are jittery cos you've been caught red-handed grin grin grin....

I won't debase myself to your level by exchanging words with you so piss off
[/s]

Stalwert:
[s][/s]

This you should read with your hypocritical glasses of but we know ipob and hypocrisy are like pig and mud:

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Unholy Romance With Niger Republic / If These Economic Downturn, Killings And Insecurity Were In GEJ's Era / Army Chief Poses With Huge Python

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.