Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

The YORUBAS Must Beware Of Tinubu's Tribal Tactics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The YORUBAS Must Beware Of Tinubu's Tribal Tactics (1335 Views)

Fulanis Ready For War In Our Land, Yorubas Must Fight-Oba Akintunde Of Iseluland / "Why Yorubas Must Accept Ruga" - Femi Adesina / Yorubas Must Suffer Because They Support Evil ~ Nnamdi Kanu 1st Jan 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The YORUBAS Must Beware Of Tinubu's Tribal Tactics by EmilolaOla: 9:21am On Jun 18, 2022
I have now come to full realization that the Yorubas are not voicing their dissatisfaction with the candidacy of TINUBU enough. APC gave YORUBA TINUBU when a better and sound, charismatic person like Osinbajo exist and there seem to be silent prayer and support for TINUBU to get to Aso rock by people of Yoruba extraction, except I'm mistaking silence for YES.

If majority of the YORUBAs are satisfied as they aren't talking about him, it's probably they don't understand the implications of supporting him and the gravity of silent ignorance in an election year.

Only few are somewhat bold, vocal and open enough to back their support of TINUBU with words and actions and in this group are predominantly Yoruba who practise islamic religion like TINUBU and we understand religion is a huge rallying point for political sentiment and participation even when no merit or logical basis can be adduced.

If TINUBU is the wish of the silent majority and a vocal few, I can conclude this support is based on religious affiliation, tribal bent, or naivety, which are worst reasons to support a candidate.
And if his charismatic and executive appeal is the reason for his support then they are being psychologically and intellectually naive by allowing his dark triad personality to charm their emotions into submission.

But I think the basic questions the YORUBAs should be asking about TINUBU Is if he truly represents the yearning and aspirations of an average Yoruba person.

For me, Tinubu wants to use tribal rhetorics to whip support from the Yoruba base when he does not represent the aspirations of the Yoruba in any sense.

I can only liken TINUBU to the YORUBA aristocratic chiefs of 17th century who orchestrated and mediated the sale of YORUBA sóns and daughters as slaves to the White men across the Atlantic into the Americas.
TINUBU does not care about human or capital development of the YORUBAs. He never. Lekki Toll gate owned by TINUBU was the blood scene of massacre and tears of YORUBA sóns and daughters right in Lagos, his property.

What did he say or do till date? Nothing, except asking what they had gone there to do, such callousness!
TINUBU checks all boxes of a slave master waiting and masquerading to finally sell the whole of the Yoruba into Atlantic trade as slaves, just the way he has singly tucked the prosperity of Lagos into his pocket. What a dangerous man to allow control our fate and patrimony.
We had better start asking questions and disallow religion or emotions from beclouding our senses, or else we will miss Buhari if TINUBU gets there.

6 Likes

Re: The YORUBAS Must Beware Of Tinubu's Tribal Tactics by Parachoko: 9:23am On Jun 18, 2022
Wetin concern Yorubas for APC internal party affairs? Dumb people too full Nairaland abeg

APC have done their part like other political parties, is now left for Nigerians to decide.

You have your PVC with you, vote whoever you want next year and stop all this unnecessary wailing

89 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The YORUBAS Must Beware Of Tinubu's Tribal Tactics by AnambraPrince: 9:24am On Jun 18, 2022
EmilolaOla:
I have now come to full realization that the Yorubas are not voicing their dissatisfaction with the candidacy of TINUBU enough. APC gave YORUBA TINUBU when a better and sound, charismatic person like Osinbajo exist and there seem to be silent prayer and support for TINUBU to get to Aso rock by people of Yoruba extraction, except I'm mistaking silence for YES.

If majority of the YORUBAs are satisfied as they aren't talking about him, it's probably they don't understand the implications of supporting him and the gravity of silent ignorance in an election year.

Only few are somewhat bold, vocal and open enough to back their support of TINUBU with words and actions and in this group are predominantly Yoruba who practise islamic religion like TINUBU and we understand religion is a huge rallying point for political sentiment and participation even when no merit or logical basis can be adduced.

If TINUBU is the wish of the silent majority and a vocal few, I can conclude this support is based on religious affiliation, tribal bent, or naivety, which are worst reasons to support a candidate.
And if his charismatic and executive appeal is the reason for his support then they are being psychologically and intellectually naive by allowing his dark triad personality to charm their emotions into submission.

But I think the basic questions the YORUBAs should be asking about TINUBU Is if he truly represents the yearning and aspirations of an average Yoruba person.

For me, Tinubu wants to use tribal rhetorics to whip support from the Yoruba base when he does not represent the aspirations of the Yoruba in any sense.

I can only liken TINUBU to the YORUBA aristocratic chiefs of 17th century who orchestrated and mediated the sale of YORUBA sóns and daughters as slaves to the White men across the Atlantic into the Americas.
TINUBU does not care about human or capital development of the YORUBAs. He never. Lekki Toll gate owned by TINUBU was the blood scene of massacre and tears of YORUBA sóns and daughters right in Lagos, his property.

What did he say or do till date? Nothing, except asking what they had gone there to do, such callousness!
TINUBU checks all boxes of a slave master waiting and masquerading to finally sell the whole of the Yoruba into Atlantic trade as slaves, just the way he has singly tucked the prosperity of Lagos into his pocket. What a dangerous man to allow control our fate and patrimony.
We had better start asking questions and disallow religion or emotions from beclouding our senses, or else we will miss Buhari if TINUBU gets there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The YORUBAS Must Beware Of Tinubu's Tribal Tactics by EmilolaOla: 9:27am On Jun 18, 2022
Parachoko:
Wetin concern Yorubas for APC internal party affairs? Dumb people too full Nairaland abeg

APC have done their part like other political parties, is now left for Nigerians to decide.

You have your PVC with you, vote whoever you want next year and stop all this unnecessary wailing
Where did I mention internal party politics? Stop reading to expose your lack of comprehension
Re: The YORUBAS Must Beware Of Tinubu's Tribal Tactics by Lanretoye(m): 9:30am On Jun 18, 2022
Parachoko:

his first paragraph shows he is just one of the dumb youths we have in the southwest.I wonder what he meant by “APC gave Yoruba tinubu…”,when there was a transparently contested primary election.Osinbajo didn’t even come second near.some people just write with their brain under their foot.
Op should read more here to learn and post less of his senselessness.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The YORUBAS Must Beware Of Tinubu's Tribal Tactics by Vulturereloaded: 9:34am On Jun 18, 2022
Honestly they are in a very tight position now. They are suffering from Tinubu’s decision offline, but have to put their ethnicity first.

80% know APC failed and brought hardship to their personal lives.

10 know tinubu is the wrong candidate. Just 10% who put religion and ethnicity above their well being are campaigning for him online.

Majority of those 10 percent dont have voters card or do not live in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: The YORUBAS Must Beware Of Tinubu's Tribal Tactics by Parachoko: 9:34am On Jun 18, 2022
EmilolaOla:

Where did I mention internal party politics? Stop reading to expose your lack of comprehension
I never knew you are this shallow grin

APC primary election is an internal party affair. Whether Yorubas like who the APC present or not is none of APC business.

Southern Governors forum said the major parties should zone to the South, did the APC and PDP zone to the South? A lot of you guys on Nairaland know nothing but believe you know everything.

Yorubas do not have a say in who APC decide to field in an election.

78 Likes

Re: The YORUBAS Must Beware Of Tinubu's Tribal Tactics by mighty2: 9:36am On Jun 18, 2022
EmilolaOla:

Only intellectually morbid, morally bankrupt and Yoruba Agbero love Tinubu.
You must be an Agbero...
i'm not surprised because nah dem*nted f**ls full yeebow land, you are just a worthle** nyamiri s*bh*man and you are free to end your miser*ble life if Tinubu becomes president come 2023....... We Yoruba love him and nothing can change that... May God continue to bless and protect him and may his haters never know peace..... On his mandate we stand

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: The YORUBAS Must Beware Of Tinubu's Tribal Tactics by EmilolaOla: 9:39am On Jun 18, 2022
mighty2:
i'm not surprised because nah dem*nted f**ls full yeebow land, you are just a worthle** nyamiri s*bh*man and you are free to end your miser*ble life if Tinubu becomes president come 2023....... We Yoruba love him and nothing can change that... May God continue to bless and protect him and may his haters never know peace..... On his mandate we stand
Hey, stop talking like a tribal bigot that you are. I'm not Igbo. And I will never deny my root ...only bastards like you might do that

2 Likes

Re: The YORUBAS Must Beware Of Tinubu's Tribal Tactics by NATIONALPASTOR: 9:40am On Jun 18, 2022
mighty2:
Braind**d flat headed beerfraud p!g...... We Yoruba love Tinubu and on his mandate we shall stand

You're a candidate of hell fire.

Why call your fellow humans pigs?

Your case file has been transfered to Lucifer.

Repent and be saved or be doomed through your own curses.

Everyone be vigilant, Satan is on Nairaland.

**** NATIONAL PASTOR ****

1 Like

Re: The YORUBAS Must Beware Of Tinubu's Tribal Tactics by Lanretoye(m): 9:44am On Jun 18, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Honestly they are in a very tight position now. They are suffering from Tinubu’s decision offline, but have to put their ethnicity first.

80% know APC failed and brought hardship to their personal lives.

10 know tinubu is the wrong candidate. Just 10% who put religion and ethnicity above their well being are campaigning for him online.

Majority of those 10 percent dont have voters card or do not live in Nigeria.
pls can you convince me enough to vote for Obi,based on his performance as anambra state governor,can you tell us what he achieved?

1 Like

Re: The YORUBAS Must Beware Of Tinubu's Tribal Tactics by Parachoko: 9:50am On Jun 18, 2022
EmilolaOla:

Lol...u are either unhinged or a plain Mumu..lol...what are you talking about ?
No sensible person gives a hoot about APC internal politics. They will most assuredly come up with the worst decision the way they came up with one of the most corrupt,morally bankrupt presidential candidate....
You may read my post again...and realise you are talking out of point. I know u are a Yoruba slave who has been paid. Your leader will soon sell you as a slave they way your 17th century chiefs sold your ancestor into slavery. Jsut wait for it
You're extremely dumb

You're the one crying about Yorubas not voicing out after the APC gave Tinubu the party ticket.

And I am trying to let a dumb boy like you know, the Yorubas have no power over who
the APC choose as their flag bearer. Even court no dey pass judgement on top internal party affairs matter unless the party didn't follow her own rules.

Every protocol was followed in electing Tinubu, is left for Nigerians to vote him or not next year

I know you're so dumb to understand this simple explanation, but I will leave you to keep on displaying how shallow you are online.

73 Likes

Re: The YORUBAS Must Beware Of Tinubu's Tribal Tactics by mighty2: 9:57am On Jun 18, 2022
EmilolaOla:

Hey, stop talking like a tribal bigot that you are. I'm not Igbo. And I will never deny my root ...only bastards like you might do that
me a proudly Yoruba man denying my tribe, you must be stup*d

69 Likes

Re: The YORUBAS Must Beware Of Tinubu's Tribal Tactics by sreamsense: 9:59am On Jun 18, 2022
Op, if u like change your moniker to another Yoruba name, the way you think, talk and your previous messages on seeking support for obi have shown you as Igbo pretending as Yoruba to make a point. Must you engage in identity fraud to get support of yorubas? Is that how best you can sell obi to Yoruba by force via moniker fraud? One of your comments in the past has shown you as igbo, maybe you should go and delete that before comming back here to try your pretence again in futility.

You are only wasting your time in futility to sell a party with no structure on ground and not even ready to spend on logistics; outside Anambra state, labour party can't win a single local government after presidential vote. Why can't you find better use for your time to learn a vocation or even sleep instead of wasting effort on structureless party.

No national assembly member, no single Senate representative, no representing governor, no local government chairman, no campaign offices yet in many states of Nigeria and remote locations; yet no party members are ready to spend money on logistics, but you want obi to become president by trying to poison minds of yorubas about Tinubu so they can vote for obi. Joke of the century! I beg OP, remove your veil, go back to your original Igbo moniker and stop wasting your time in the name of political strategy.

If you don't have any other thing to do, go and sleep, then thank me later. Obi made political calculation blunder as serious contender for 2023 election by living PDP to structureless party. Now he missed out slot for vice presidential position in PDP and also lost 2023 presidential contest through political miscalculation

4 Likes

Re: The YORUBAS Must Beware Of Tinubu's Tribal Tactics by Lanretoye(m): 10:06am On Jun 18, 2022
EmilolaOla:

There's no way a complete unhinged person can be convinced. There's Google for a reason...but being unhinge means u can't reason independently without help, no one will think for you, you've got brain and internet for a reason. Do whatever suits u
your whole life depends on google,no way of personal thinking and solution drive.that’s how you people are going to solve Nigeria’s problem with google.it is what is obscure to u and your personal reasoning that you turn to google to look out.government performance are not found on google,they are felt and seen by the citizens.no wonder why your puppet osinbajo candidate has his achievement on google too but the effect on lives of Nigerians are poverty,insecurity,unemployment and all of it.you love failure and it is in you.
Re: The YORUBAS Must Beware Of Tinubu's Tribal Tactics by EmilolaOla: 10:10am On Jun 18, 2022
mighty2:
me a proudly Yoruba man denying my tribe, you must be stup*d
If you are so truly proud of your Yoruba identity, you will use your Yoruba Moniker...U can check mine and see who is more Yoruba...And who is really stup.id

1 Like

Re: The YORUBAS Must Beware Of Tinubu's Tribal Tactics by EmilolaOla: 10:13am On Jun 18, 2022
Parachoko:
You're extremely dumb

You're the one crying about Yorubas not voicing out after the APC gave Tinubu the party ticket.

And I am trying to let a dumb boy like you know, the Yorubas have no power over who
the APC choose as their flag bearer. Even court no dey pass judgement on top internal party affairs matter unless the party didn't follow her own rules.

Every protocol was followed in electing Tinubu, is left for Nigerians to vote him or not next year

I know you're so dumb to understand this simple explanation, but I will leave you to keep on displaying how shallow you are online.
Don't say u have no power, u really do. Don't you have your free will ?
Your TINUBU shamelessly and shamefully bought his way into candidacy...and u say u have no power? Of course u have power when TINUBU will share loot and convince your corrupt willpower to support corruption.
U can vote for PETER OBI the best candidate, you have a brain for a reason to choose between good and evil, btw light and darkness...but u chose evil. And you will definitely get your evil recompense

1 Like

Re: The YORUBAS Must Beware Of Tinubu's Tribal Tactics by Mynd44: 10:15am On Jun 18, 2022
People wake up and type nonsense.

1. Does Tinubu own that toll gate?

2. Lets go along with your lie that Tinubu owns the toll gate. That makes the protesters trespassers, go look up the constitution what can be done about it

2 Likes

Re: The YORUBAS Must Beware Of Tinubu's Tribal Tactics by Ciscogod(m): 10:18am On Jun 18, 2022
Please how is Osinbajo a better candidate ? Track record ? What he has done ? Or just by speaking English ?

Please school me
Re: The YORUBAS Must Beware Of Tinubu's Tribal Tactics by Obi4PRESIDENT: 10:25am On Jun 18, 2022
Mynd44:

2. Lets go along with your lie that Tinubu owns the toll gate. That makes the protesters trespassers, go look up the constitution what can be done about it

What a counter lie!
You are a mod, we can only be grateful you are not the owner of this site, otherwise your horrible tribal sentiment will by now have banned people from talking about other Candidates except BUHARI. Tribalism will take you no where when there's a better alternative.
TINUBU has a lot of stake in Lekki Toll gate except you are born yesterday. Your propaganda won't fly. Tinubu Is his usual shady and phony way of acquiring properties in Lagos is a major stakeholder of Lekki toll gate....and he supporred the killings of Endsars protesters like u, youth like u, u must be heartless like your godfather.
I'm waiting..for another lie u will peddle

1 Like

Re: The YORUBAS Must Beware Of Tinubu's Tribal Tactics by reallest(f): 10:30am On Jun 18, 2022
You can write dictionary on Tinubu matter,e no concern us.i'm not a religion type because I know religion is scam but I will support Tinubu with my full chest.

Btw I'm a Yoruba girl from kwara state tongue

1 Like

Re: The YORUBAS Must Beware Of Tinubu's Tribal Tactics by Ciscogod(m): 10:32am On Jun 18, 2022
Obi4PRESIDENT:

It's a waste of time schooling person wey no geh sense,,,how can u schl a dunce....

May God bless you brother
Re: The YORUBAS Must Beware Of Tinubu's Tribal Tactics by Obi4PRESIDENT: 10:32am On Jun 18, 2022
reallest:
You can write dictionary on Tinubu matter,e no concern us.i'm not a religion type because I know religion is scam but I will support Tinubu with my full chest.

Btw I'm a Yoruba girl from kwara state tongue
Kwara state ? A Yoruba sold out to the Fulani Emirate? A Yoruba land with Emir? You must be ashamed of your state and ancestor. Kwara state is already a slave to the Fulani. U are no longer considered bonafide cos of ur historical link to the Fulani
Re: The YORUBAS Must Beware Of Tinubu's Tribal Tactics by Leiylau(f): 10:35am On Jun 18, 2022
Mynd44:

Are you not an mod?
Y this love for corrupt tinubu

1 Like

Re: The YORUBAS Must Beware Of Tinubu's Tribal Tactics by jogojogo: 10:48am On Jun 18, 2022
Please how exactly Osibanjo better than Tinubu?
There is no basis for insinuating that Osibanjo will be better. He has never been tested and to measure him it's simply by the current Government. He is part of this failed team. He surely can't be exonerated.
Leadership is not by rheoterics of "being a good man" Never
Neither is it by eloquence or smart looking. It has nothing to with how I e looks or dresses.
Tinubu did well as a Governor. Giving he is older now...and I ask, how many young people today as ministers, senators or Governors have done better than the Old men?
Yahaya Bello is young and vibrant. Also very sound and eloquent has that brought better Governance to kogi than Ebonyi where the Governor Dave is way older.
Ayade is a young young Governor, intelligent and smart. He is a professor. Has than in any way translated to sound Governance in Cross Rivers State?
Please tell me of a young Nigerian who has done better in Governance in Nigeria, I will mention an older person who has done better with facts
Peter Obi did not do bad ad a Governor but his performance was far from excellent except for the indices of prudency, Education and Health. In other areas, he was low. I admire his depth in Economics but that did not come to bare to the effect that you could adjudge his Government as the best Anambara has experienced in recent times.

While the boring songs of Tinubu is sick lingers, have you imagined the work rate exhibited in the last one month by Tinubu? Even done younger men will not cope with that tempo. He is the most mobile among all the aspirants within the last one month. With the choruses if Tinubu's sickness in the air, I expect him to be on bed or at home..but may, the man is been on the street, moving around in a bid to achieve his aspiration. In all honesty, someone that's as sick as been potrayed to engage a venture at this tempo. If you have been sick before and honest to yourself, you will agree with me.
Terminal sickness? Well, how many Nigerians are free of this? How many of the aspirants are immune against this?
Corrupt I can't defend this and so for any Nigerian politician dead or alive. How many Nigerians are corrupt free? So many Nigerians who were involved in examination malpractice, who bribed their way through School etc will come and speak against corruption. Is that no hypocrisy?
We want a transparent Society with expressions of Integrity but that can only be achieved on the platform of sincerity and honesty
For Atiku, he was part of a Government that performed fairly compare to the abysmally performing Government of today. But I have lots of reservation I won't expressed here. Peter Obi over him any day
Finally, I am for restructured Nigeria.
Nobody can fix Nigeria as it is today.
The combination of the positives in Tinubu, Atiku, Obi and Kwankoso cannot fix Nigeria.

EmilolaOla:

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Cross River Will Deliver 100 Percent For Tinubu -ayade / Early Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Cross River State / 95% Of Posts Glorifying Tinubu Were Opened 3 Months Ago Or Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.