Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) (116468 Views)

Asari Dokubo And His Entourage Heavily Armed With Military Graded Weapons, Video / Video: See The Only Two Unknown Gunmen That Burnt Orji Police Station / How Okada Riders Smuggle AK-47 Rifles, Weapons (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:02pm On Oct 21, 2020
Dedo95:

I'm sure you don't even know what you are demanding, when these thugs turn does weapons on innocent citizens then you'd know we need security in this country

Security that has been massacring unarmed innocent people

You people are the problem and cowards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) by loswhite(m): 11:05pm On Oct 21, 2020
Spectaclesawe25:
Highly dissapointed in the Nigerian youths.
You should be protecting yourselves, rather you are harming yourselves with weapons.
SARS brutality cannot end now, because these boys will use these weapons to torment the town and SARS will kill extra judicially and extort in an attempt to bring them to book.
Then we will be back to square one.
what is sars? I thought it has been disbanded
Re: Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 21, 2020
tot:

This your space booking style. cheesy

Don't mind me. What's up?
Re: Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) by loswhite(m): 11:09pm On Oct 21, 2020
Quality20:
those bad evil-meaning so-called endsars protesters have finally got d evil they planned on d society
The government is responsible for the evil in this society, if you are not aware of that then you are one of them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) by tot(f): 11:09pm On Oct 21, 2020
Trabelsi10:

Don't mind me. What's up?

Lol. No prob. All good.
Re: Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) by loswhite(m): 11:14pm On Oct 21, 2020
tonididdy:

In as much as the anger of the youths is a good vision to behold.
But these ones in the video (are they thugs or peaceful Nigerian youths?), who will they use these guns against?

That's the big question
The guns they have been using in Nigeria to kidnap who gave them the guns? Who did they use it against? During election it is ok for ur leaders to give guns to thugs and then you did not open ur mouth.
There is anger over many things going wrong in this country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) by loswhite(m): 11:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
greggng:

With all due respect , I have watched a televised speech from Mr buhari where he address all this issues . The truth is that there is more to all this . Time will tell
where did you watch it?
Zombie is this how a president address a country with angry youths, high levels of unemployment, high level of inflation....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:19pm On Oct 21, 2020
Trabelsi10:
And the president is still yet to address the nation.
I don't think people needs his address anymore
Re: Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) by Chicastle: 11:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Oh, today it is scary?

E-pastor! I have never seen any post of yours preaching against this violence. All you talk about is end time as if it's the only thing your Bible has taught you

He graduated from the Faculty of End time bible school ni

2 Likes

Re: Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) by LordErrk: 11:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
MalaikaEH:
Peaceful protesters gave impetus to angry mob who loot arms at a police station. What we will actually see next are ARMED angry mobs, who will kill without anyone condemning their actions. Afterall, all of them have turned to "peaceful protesters".
We will get to a point where we will agree that we need committed security men, though we protest against their excesses now.

You just said it...against their excesses. Not against them. The #endsars protest was never about disbanding the police

1 Like

Re: Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) by DonMekino(m): 11:28pm On Oct 21, 2020
not running the risk sounding tribalistic, but why is it that some Yoruba guys just find a way to hate other ppl. I saw posts where some disgruntled elements were saying that the properties destroyed in Lagos were done by ipob led by Nnamdi Kanu.....Like seriously? I thought all the youths are trying to rise in one voice? one stated that other tribes are trying to spoil lagos while their regions are in peace....well other regions are not in piece atm if that makes such ppl feel good. nobody bargained for what happened, but trying to even turn it into tribal rants and war is way out of the line..... peace �

1 Like

Re: Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) by stanliwise(m): 11:29pm On Oct 21, 2020
Trabelsi10:
The most important question
Re: Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) by Mrlouis: 11:30pm On Oct 21, 2020
Myleakupdate:
Free 75GB Data for this Month of October � � Grab your Free 5GB Data Bundle today for the month of October. I just received mine now. Get yours now before it Ends.

Free 75GB Available On All Networks Tap the link below to get yours Now!!!.

http://www.dataremake2020.online/?m=0

*Note* : Ends: 31st October 2020.

Lol.. Amateur scammer... every other write up on your purported sms screen grab is faint while only the main text message itself is crispy clear. wink
Re: Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) by olawonder(m): 11:31pm On Oct 21, 2020
The Northern youths should join this cause and support the South... abi why dom com lock up on us so? The whole of South and Southwest protested for the release of the Chibok girls, as well as supported other movements against govt in the North!
Re: Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) by Mcreloaded(m): 11:32pm On Oct 21, 2020
And somewhere in Agbor in delta state the thugs were only able to steal the police sign post. Lol
Re: Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 11:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
So inspiring
Supermugu:
angry.. Lets just change it from

angry angry angry ENDSARS angry angry angry.......

TO

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ENDNIGERIA lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) by tonididdy(m): 11:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
loswhite:
The guns they have been using in Nigeria to kidnap who gave them the guns? Who did they use it against? During election it is ok for ur leaders to give guns to thugs and then you did not open ur mouth.
There is anger over many things going wrong in this country
embarassed
Re: Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) by pTomz(m): 11:41pm On Oct 21, 2020
mvem:
do you know what they will use those guns for?...to oppress the common man...see how armed robbery will increase...whoever had the mind to steal guns is a criminal and have bad intentions
its quite unfortunate that they'll obviously be used for crimes, a governmentt who pay deaf ears to the people's demands and especially that which was as serious as this should be ready for the outcome....whether they like it or not, the youths are awake, and will use any means to show they're awake
Re: Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) by Pecuman: 11:41pm On Oct 21, 2020
loswhite:
what is sars? I thought it has been disbanded

SWAT is just SARS with another name
Re: Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) by tonididdy(m): 11:42pm On Oct 21, 2020
kazmanbanjoko:
I don't think people needs his address anymore
I'm beginning to believe this clone ish

But for all I know, the North is jubilating at the happenings in the South. This is what they want, to create fear and cage us.

Is this a NATION?
( I was only an innocent feotus... Why did I deserve to come to this country.... Why......
Re: Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) by rottenegg: 11:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
Supermugu:
angry.. Lets just change it from
angry angry angry ENDSARS angry angry angry.......
TO
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ENDNIGERIA lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Idioot! who wan share republic with you?
Re: Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 21, 2020
Trabelsi10:

What do you want to hear from him? More empty promises? To hell with his address, we want total reform. Action is what we want to see and not bogus address.
Re: Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) by ApostleAnarchy(m): 11:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
Myleakupdate:
Free 75GB Data for this Month of October � � Grab your Free 5GB Data Bundle today for the month of October. I just received mine now. Get yours now before it Ends.

Free 75GB Available On All Networks Tap the link below to get yours Now!!!.

http://www.dataremake2020.online/?m=0

*Note* : Ends: 31st October 2020.
Oga Anon this thing is not working for me o
Re: Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) by Gokoyer0(m): 11:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
A cameroonian does have that privilege btw
Conaljom:
One of the greatest gifts we could ever give our offsprings is a dual citizenship!

Trust me I am not joking!
Re: Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) by Sulele04(m): 11:59pm On Oct 21, 2020
MagicBishop:

They are going to need those guns as Buhari is planning a major war with the South .

His fulani bandits are on standby and waiting for his go.

If I were you, I will at least sharpen a matchete
Re: Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) by Bayley: 12:00am On Oct 22, 2020
tot:

Lol. No prob. All good.
Hello Tot
Re: Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) by Sulele04(m): 12:00am On Oct 22, 2020
MagicBishop:

They are going to need those guns as Buhari is planning a major war with the South .

His fulani bandits are on standby and waiting for his go.

If I were you, I will at least sharpen a matchete
SIR PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME MORE ON THIS WITH EVIDENCE grin.
THANKS
Re: Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) by osazsky(m): 12:02am On Oct 22, 2020
Pissfull protest abeg make them rest...Nigeria can not speak one voice in anything..you see yopob calling ipob pigs . Igbos telling other Igbos that they are d real ipob...muslims and Christian cant speak one voice what happened in Jo's was a religious fight...I watched channels and felt bad.the protest is divided now.anything that is divided can not stand. Make them rest. No blood is worth doing for a waste land.in d bad lands anything goes..people have died needlessly and no changes..the bottomline is to stay alive for your family.u may be the next president.so we have to float

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) by IJOBA2: 12:08am On Oct 22, 2020
tot:
The hunter has become the hunted. Sorry situation.
YOU MEAN HUNTER BIDEN grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out / Man Dies After Sex With A Precious, Prostitute From Akwa Ibom (Video) / Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.