Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Asari Dokubo And His Entourage Heavily Armed With Military Graded Weapons, Video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Asari Dokubo And His Entourage Heavily Armed With Military Graded Weapons, Video (2608 Views)

Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) / Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video) / How Okada Riders Smuggle AK-47 Rifles, Weapons (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asari Dokubo And His Entourage Heavily Armed With Military Graded Weapons, Video by hitblaz02: 8:46pm On Dec 12, 2022
Re: Asari Dokubo And His Entourage Heavily Armed With Military Graded Weapons, Video by Finneseguy1(m): 9:57pm On Dec 12, 2022
I was at their water party, buguma is a lovely environment, I love how organized the community is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo And His Entourage Heavily Armed With Military Graded Weapons, Video by Das1mama: 10:18pm On Dec 12, 2022
O boy i swear some individuals and personalities are typically and pysically ABOVE THE LAW.. i SALUTE your COURAGE sir.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo And His Entourage Heavily Armed With Military Graded Weapons, Video by Jakumo(m): 5:03am On Dec 13, 2022
As a matter of absolute certainty this arrogant, pompous, and deluded man seen wearing a Napoleon costume in this footage, WILL die a violent death at the hands of his own thugs.

This obviously illiterate cretin has no idea how utterly idiotic and comical he looks with all that ridiculous regalia he obviously acquired from a failed theatrical company.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo And His Entourage Heavily Armed With Military Graded Weapons, Video by deolu2000(m): 8:36am On Dec 13, 2022
Criminality really thrive in this country, hence why we remain the way we are. How come a private citizen has access to so such grade of weapons and nobody questions him instead he is even frolicking with Presidential aspirant of APC.
All is well ooo

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo And His Entourage Heavily Armed With Military Graded Weapons, Video by baretalk: 1:00pm On Dec 13, 2022
deolu2000:
Criminality really thrive in this country, hence why we remain the way we are. How come a private citizen has access to so such grade of weapons and nobody questions him instead he is even frolicking with Presidential aspirant of APC.
All is well ooo
They are protecting pipelines and their community, they don't terrorize their people.
Re: Asari Dokubo And His Entourage Heavily Armed With Military Graded Weapons, Video by deolu2000(m): 2:19pm On Dec 13, 2022
baretalk:

They are protecting pipelines and their community, they don't terrorize their people.
The police and NA have that responsibility. I know Tompolo was l awarded a sort of contract for pipeline security, what's Asari's portfolio to control such cache of military grade weapons?
He appears to still run a militia group in the creeks despite the huge sum of money they were paid by the Yaradua in the form of amnesty.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo And His Entourage Heavily Armed With Military Graded Weapons, Video by baretalk: 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2022
deolu2000:

The police and NA have that responsibility. I know Tompolo was l awarded a sort of contract for pipeline security, what's Asari's portfolio to control such cache of military grade weapons?
He appears to still run a militia group in the creeks despite the huge sum of money they were paid by the Yaradua in the form of amnesty.
I mean they protect their community, nobody is complaining about them in their community.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo And His Entourage Heavily Armed With Military Graded Weapons, Video by Softmirror: 2:57pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jakumo:
As a matter of absolute certainty this arrogant, pompous, and deluded man seen wearing a Napoleon costume in this footage, WILL die a violent death at the hands of his own thugs.

This obviously illiterate cretin has no idea how utterly idiotic and comical he looks with all that ridiculous regalia he obviously acquired from a failed theatrical company.

SEE ENGLISH grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo And His Entourage Heavily Armed With Military Graded Weapons, Video by ogaemma: 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2022
Why insecurity may not end in Nigeria. Weapons have fallen into wrong hands and the Government is quite.
Re: Asari Dokubo And His Entourage Heavily Armed With Military Graded Weapons, Video by iHateFraudsters: 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2022
baretalk:

I mean they protect their community, nobody is complaining about them in their community.

I tire o

(1) (Reply)

Man Accused Of Rape Inside Church Tells His Own Side Of The Story!! / Rapper Ikechukwu’s Wife’s 14-year-old Cousin Allegedly Beaten To Death / How Nigeria's Internet Fraudsters Built A $760 Million Bitcoin Empire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.