Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,720 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

End SARS: Dead Bodies Litter Streets In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / End SARS: Dead Bodies Litter Streets In Lagos (4965 Views)

Sex-starved Women Take To The Streets In Rivers / Youths In Nassarawa Take To The Streets In Support Of Obi (Pictures) / Police Desert Streets In South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

End SARS: Dead Bodies Litter Streets In Lagos by NwaNimo1(m): 9:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
The Street of Jibowu in Lagos State has been littered with corpses as security operatives engage youths in the area in the ongoing crisis in Lagos State.

What has been a peaceful protest in the state turned bloody on Tuesday night after soldiers from the Nigerian Army opened fire at unarmed protesters, killing some and leaving others with various degrees of injuries.

However, the violence escalated today, Wednesday 21, 2020 as the youths took to the streets destroying and setting properties ablaze.

Several videos online have also shown armed men gunning down youths in the state.

A video obtained by DAILY POST shows corpses littered on the ground at Jibowu as mourners gathered around.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12552010_screenshot20201021220359138com_twitter_android_jpeg95d5b8fa6c0e8c0aed1baba1e9fcd54e

https://twitter.com/i/status/1318961068232724480

https://dailypost.ng/2020/10/21/end-sars-dead-bodies-litter-streets-in-lagos/
Re: End SARS: Dead Bodies Litter Streets In Lagos by funkybroyouknow: 9:18pm On Oct 21, 2020
chai
Re: End SARS: Dead Bodies Litter Streets In Lagos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:19pm On Oct 21, 2020
It is well
Re: End SARS: Dead Bodies Litter Streets In Lagos by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 21, 2020
Peace be still
Re: End SARS: Dead Bodies Litter Streets In Lagos by myBraine: 9:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
Sad
Re: End SARS: Dead Bodies Litter Streets In Lagos by Kellyelly1: 9:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
Go to Igando Daily Post. Dead bodies everywhere. The security agencies have made away with some to hide their atrocities. Igando Police station burnt by youth in anger.

1 Like

Re: End SARS: Dead Bodies Litter Streets In Lagos by Oluromantic: 9:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
Where the kpinshur
Re: End SARS: Dead Bodies Litter Streets In Lagos by ODJ124(m): 9:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
cry cry
...too bad...

I feel so pained and saddened by those who lost their lives. my thoughts and prayers are with them and their families..

Thread seen...
Re: End SARS: Dead Bodies Litter Streets In Lagos by NoPlaceLike(f): 9:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
Exactly what blood sucking Buhari wanted. He shall pay for all the innocent blood shed.

6 Likes

Re: End SARS: Dead Bodies Litter Streets In Lagos by Franzinni: 9:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
Now it is clear that the agenda is real

See the post here where they claim dead body liters the street and please pay attention to the reporters name.

Where are the dead bodies in this picture you bastards posted to work on the emotions of stupid and gullible kids

2 Likes

Re: End SARS: Dead Bodies Litter Streets In Lagos by Yujin(m): 9:28pm On Oct 21, 2020
Franzinni:
Now it is clear that the agenda is real

See the post here where they claim dead body liters the street and please pay attention to the reporters name.

Where are the dead bodies in this picture you bastards posted to work on the emotions of stupid and gullible kids
All your efforts are in vain. The reporter will report the truth unlike your fulani controlled NTA and DailyTrust that will hide it. The world must know the evil the fulani president of Nigeria did on unarmed protesters.
Freedom is near.

11 Likes

Re: End SARS: Dead Bodies Litter Streets In Lagos by Franzinni: 9:33pm On Oct 21, 2020
Yujin:

All your efforts are in vain. The reporter will report the truth unlike your fulani controlled NTA and DailyTrust that will hide it. The world must know the evil the fulani president of Nigeria did on unarmed protesters.
Freedom is near.

Show the bodies now !? Or did the sun melt them? I am not even gonna try defend myself as you say I am Fulani nta whatever I agree but show the body that littered the street ... Please I will wait .. KANUs plan has failed we are too intelligent for that. Go and burn and loot Igbo land just leave Lagos out of it .. Go and get your revolution in your land stop all these cheap propaganda .. No be everybody dey use their brain sweep ground ...some of us actually use it to think

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: End SARS: Dead Bodies Litter Streets In Lagos by eunisam: 9:35pm On Oct 21, 2020
6 years ago, I said the Nigerian youths have not been provoked enough that is why we are were we are but now I think we have been provoke enough.

Sooner the music will change from #endsars to #REVOLUTIONNOW.

3 Likes

Re: End SARS: Dead Bodies Litter Streets In Lagos by Yujin(m): 9:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
Franzinni:

Show the bodies now !? Or did the sun melt them? I am not even gonna try defend myself as you say I am Fulani nta whatever I agree but show the body that littered the street ... Please I will wait .. KANUs plan has failed we are too intelligent for that. Go and burn and loot Igbo land just leave Lagos out of it .. Go and get your revolution in your land stop all these cheap propaganda .. No be everybody dey use their brain sweep ground ...some of us actually use it to think
There are videos showing dead bodies scattered on the ground. It's your people that killed them. You think you can hide them from the world? Never!

2 Likes

Re: End SARS: Dead Bodies Litter Streets In Lagos by Franzinni: 9:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
Yujin:

There are videos showing dead bodies scattered on the ground. It's your people that killed them. You think you can hide them from the world? Never!
show me
Re: End SARS: Dead Bodies Litter Streets In Lagos by Okoroawusa: 9:47pm On Oct 21, 2020
Yujin:

Yes...Show me too

Franzinni

1 Like

Re: End SARS: Dead Bodies Litter Streets In Lagos by Christistruth00: 9:49pm On Oct 21, 2020
Liar!!!!!!! List the names of the dead

FAKE NEWS YOU CANNOT DESTROY NIGERIA!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: End SARS: Dead Bodies Litter Streets In Lagos by Franzinni: 9:49pm On Oct 21, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Yes...Show me too

Franzinni

The Propaganda is cheap and childish I must say

They have failed.

1 Like

Re: End SARS: Dead Bodies Litter Streets In Lagos by Franzinni: 9:52pm On Oct 21, 2020
Christistruth00:

Liar!!!!!!! List the names of the dead

FAKE NEWS YOU CANNOT DESTROY NIGERIA!!!!!!
they don't have even picture but they shout massacre .. Do they know what massacre is ..

Say body litter the street ..and everybody in the picture is alive and kicking chukwu okike whatever they call it will punish KANu in the UK where he hides like a coward ... Yeye IndecentStar leader

1 Like

Re: End SARS: Dead Bodies Litter Streets In Lagos by chaloner(m): 9:53pm On Oct 21, 2020
Franzinni:

The Propaganda is cheap and childish I must say

They have failed.
click those link above. The twitter link
Re: End SARS: Dead Bodies Litter Streets In Lagos by JAMO84: 9:55pm On Oct 21, 2020
When Tinubu activate NURTW, protesters mothers will have to give birth to another children
Re: End SARS: Dead Bodies Litter Streets In Lagos by Franzinni: 9:57pm On Oct 21, 2020
chaloner:
click those link above. The twitter link
the link won't open could you screen grab and post here for all to see ?

Go there screen grab and bring here let's us all see.

2 Likes

Re: End SARS: Dead Bodies Litter Streets In Lagos by chaloner(m): 10:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
Franzinni:
the link won't open could you screen grab and post here for all to see ?

Go there screen grab and bring here let's us all see.
it's even a video
Re: End SARS: Dead Bodies Litter Streets In Lagos by chaloner(m): 10:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
U

Re: End SARS: Dead Bodies Litter Streets In Lagos by Franzinni: 10:06pm On Oct 21, 2020
chaloner:
it's even a video
yeah you can screen grab video if you can't bring the thing here ...as a video

Why put it on twitter prove me wrong and bring them ALL here let us all see

1 Like

Re: End SARS: Dead Bodies Litter Streets In Lagos by chaloner(m): 10:11pm On Oct 21, 2020
Franzinni:
yeah you can screen grab video if you can't bring the thing here ...as a video

Why put it on twitter prove me wrong and bring them ALL here let us all see
abeg like Ur Fulani oga didn't buy better phone for u . Don't disturb my peace abeg. Go to that link and keep clicking it till it opens
Re: End SARS: Dead Bodies Litter Streets In Lagos by Franzinni: 10:13pm On Oct 21, 2020
chaloner:
abeg like Ur Fulani oga didn't buy better phone for u . Don't disturb my peace abeg. Go to that link and keep clicking it till it opens
you prove my point sir.
Re: End SARS: Dead Bodies Litter Streets In Lagos by We4all: 10:18pm On Oct 21, 2020
Why are Nigerians capitalizing on the sad situation to fuel crisis? It's obvious that paid miscreants have also teamed up with themselves to waste the lives of their fellow youths all in a bid to cause commotion.

I'm no fan of Tinubu, but giving a dog a bad name just to hang it is uncalled and we should be guarded. If a full blown war starts now, Tinubu will be on the next chartered flight to wherever, and we will be made to face the music alone.
Re: End SARS: Dead Bodies Litter Streets In Lagos by SoBright101: 10:35pm On Oct 21, 2020
They would do everything to cover up their evil deeds.
Beware southerners. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are payed agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers. Beware.
Re: End SARS: Dead Bodies Litter Streets In Lagos by visiondee(m): 11:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
This is so disheartening, may God heal our land. As it's been known on the present situation of the country, please stay safe as much as you can, this shall pass and we will have a better Nigeria. My heart goes to the families who had lost their loved ones and all who sustained any form of injury during this time. Please every life matters no matter who and what we are.
VisionDee cares.
Re: End SARS: Dead Bodies Litter Streets In Lagos by hammer3: 11:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
GO TO INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER TO DENY.

THE WHOLE WORLD HAVE SEEN THE TYPE OF JIHARDIST COWARDS IN THE NORTH AND HOW THEY SPILL INNOCENT BLOOD OF OTHER PEOPLE CHILDREN.

ALL YOUR ATROCITIES ARE RECORDED LIVE AND THE WORLD IS VIEWING THEM, SO SAVE YOUR LIES.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGnWHu5j88V/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGnLn4wjw2n/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGmyyg4jTSt/

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Sincerely Apologize To Yoruba's People On Behalf Of My Igbo People / 2023:Tinubu May Step Down Due To Incapacitation / Daddy Don't Handover, Duke's Daughter Begs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.