Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,896 members, 7,824,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Revolution Plan: Youth Movement For Federalism In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revolution Plan: Youth Movement For Federalism In Nigeria (986 Views)

Senator Adeyeye: Osinbajo Is The Most Fearless Champion Of Federalism In Nigeria / No Movement For Lagos Workers Living In Ogun — Dapo Abiodun / Youth Movement For Federalism In Nigeria #YMFN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revolution Plan: Youth Movement For Federalism In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
I proposed a method due to what I have been thinking and saying for years few months ago, my efforts was frustrated. I had to leave my fatherland in sadness to Benin republic to suddenly see what I have been clamouring for for years that my fellow youths decided to wake, I was proud and sad. I still have a good plan that can make the youth take over the land by force......Benin republic ( Dahomey Kingdom), DonBass (Russia) is ready to assist with military and financially if they see we are organised. I am not a good writer, We will take over the country from Border Idi Iroko Seme with open borders...please talk to me

1 Like

Re: Revolution Plan: Youth Movement For Federalism In Nigeria by Fixednaija(m): 9:41pm On Oct 21, 2020
ENDSARS: Nigerian lady cursed Tinubu on phone after his number was leaked online!

Listen to his conversation with these ladies shortly after the Lekki incident.

Watch and please kindly Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more Trending Gists...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHv9Imcz4Sc
Re: Revolution Plan: Youth Movement For Federalism In Nigeria by Eaglefine(f): 9:42pm On Oct 21, 2020
No matter how far a village is, ballot box will get there but development won't.

#End suffering in Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revolution Plan: Youth Movement For Federalism In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
I posted this on April 12 2020

------::::
Tayoalaaye75:
Greetings Nairalanders,
My name is Tayo and I am not a very active nairalander but I have been using is as a guest for more than 7 years now and I know that there are deep thinkers and wise people here also.

I will be brief with the intro and purpose of this thread and page.

1) This will be a thread of young political thinkers from Nigeria both at home and diaspora.

2) For people that are not in support of any current Nigerian political party majorly ( APC & PDP)

3) For people that are not tribalistic in any way, any form of tribalism will be prohibited strictly.

4) For people that are not religious fanatics, you can be a Christian, Muslim, Hindu or Traditional worshipper but not a fanatic.

5) For people that DEEPLY don't like the situation of things in the country and TRUELY wants Nigeria to be good and has at least a tiny bit of hope.

6) For people that promote Nationalism

7) And most importantly, For people that has REAL LOVE for her people.

There would be more to come and I have bigger vision for this thread. And can later create a different for the members. It is not compulsory to be much members but sensible ones from all aspect and jobs ( Doctors, Tailor, Mechanics, Engineers, Accountant, Bankers, Lawyers, Technicians, night workers, Drivers, Government workers etc all welcomed here) and the jobless too. We can help each other the best way that we can.
During crisis like this, we will help each other, share little money among ourselves give away even if it is data.
The bigger picture is to take over the country and had very very very positive impact to Nigeria in any little way. Complete honesty and LOVE for your fellow human, your fellow black, your.fellow Nigerian.
I am not a good Orator but with time it will get better. Please pardon my error, as my written English is not as it used to be after living 7 years in Ukraine. I studied Aeronautical engineering over there and I have been back to Nigeria since 2014. I still have good connect there especially with there military.
--------------
I have very good ideas of our possible we.can take over the country starting from the scratch, I just need serious and loyal members. We cannot continue like this and I am ready to lay my life for a very justifiable course.
-------------
Re: Revolution Plan: Youth Movement For Federalism In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
government does not rule by idea but by reality

your idealism is a waste of time
Re: Revolution Plan: Youth Movement For Federalism In Nigeria by Franzinni: 9:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
Op oriyin o kpe sir..

Oloriburuku lon soro bayi sir

E fe kpe Russia si oro yi ?
Re: Revolution Plan: Youth Movement For Federalism In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
angry

2 Likes

Re: Revolution Plan: Youth Movement For Federalism In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 21, 2020
angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revolution Plan: Youth Movement For Federalism In Nigeria by adeskee(m): 9:56pm On Oct 21, 2020
Tayoalaaye75:

I posted this on April 12 2020

------::::
Tayoalaaye75:
Greetings Nairalanders,
My name is Tayo and I am not a very active nairalander but I have been using is as a guest for more than 7 years now and I know that there are deep thinkers and wise people here also.

I will be brief with the intro and purpose of this thread and page.

1) This will be a thread of young political thinkers from Nigeria both at home and diaspora.

2) For people that are not in support of any current Nigerian political party majorly ( APC & PDP)

3) For people that are not tribalistic in any way, any form of tribalism will be prohibited strictly.

4) For people that are not religious fanatics, you can be a Christian, Muslim, Hindu or Traditional worshipper but not a fanatic.

5) For people that DEEPLY don't like the situation of things in the country and TRUELY wants Nigeria to be good and has at least a tiny bit of hope.

6) For people that promote Nationalism

7) And most importantly, For people that has REAL LOVE for her people.

There would be more to come and I have bigger vision for this thread. And can later create a different for the members. It is not compulsory to be much members but sensible ones from all aspect and jobs ( Doctors, Tailor, Mechanics, Engineers, Accountant, Bankers, Lawyers, Technicians, night workers, Drivers, Government workers etc all welcomed here) and the jobless too. We can help each other the best way that we can.
During crisis like this, we will help each other, share little money among ourselves give away even if it is data.
The bigger picture is to take over the country and had very very very positive impact to Nigeria in any little way. Complete honesty and LOVE for your fellow human, your fellow black, your.fellow Nigerian.
I am not a good Orator but with time it will get better. Please pardon my error, as my written English is not as it used to be after living 7 years in Ukraine. I studied Aeronautical engineering over there and I have been back to Nigeria since 2014. I still have good connect there especially with there military.
--------------
I have very good ideas of our possible we.can take over the country starting from the scratch, I just need serious and loyal members. We cannot continue like this and I am ready to lay my life for a very justifiable course.
-------------

So your plan is to turn this country to that of Syria,iraw or yemen

You left this country to hide your head but have the temerity to instigate we at home to push your agenda.

Mention any county of world that experience peace after your Western actors destroyed thier relative peace all in the name of revolution, change in government or democratic consolidation or entrenchment.

My advice to you is simple,come back home, someone like me is ready to join you only if you will actively participate,aside that STFU and don't heat up the already tensed polity.
Re: Revolution Plan: Youth Movement For Federalism In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 21, 2020
Who you be

Una wan use style turn people in cheesy
Re: Revolution Plan: Youth Movement For Federalism In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 21, 2020
angry
Re: Revolution Plan: Youth Movement For Federalism In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 21, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/6141994/disown-nigeria-denounce-citizenship

I voiced my frustrations as I moved to Benin republic but I am ready to come back and can lay my life for the course, this course and movement is bigger than #endsars we need to end Nigeria, don't expect any santa clause to save us, out destiny is in our hands. My family and loved ones are in Lagos, that is where my family house is.
Re: Revolution Plan: Youth Movement For Federalism In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 21, 2020
angry
Re: Revolution Plan: Youth Movement For Federalism In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
Before I posted this today I am ready to come back home
Re: Revolution Plan: Youth Movement For Federalism In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
If the government succeed in wining this, is a Victory for the Northern oligarchy (The Fulani caliphate against Oduduwa and Southern Nigeria as a whole)
Re: Revolution Plan: Youth Movement For Federalism In Nigeria by abosede93452: 5:09am On Oct 22, 2020
Omo Oodua, Eji akogun niyinYou cannot let the northern rulers lead us astray, other African countries are living us behind.
Re: Revolution Plan: Youth Movement For Federalism In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 22, 2020
I have always said that Oduduwa Republic is our only hope of having a 21st century country we would be proud of. And getting it is easier than it seems
Re: Revolution Plan: Youth Movement For Federalism In Nigeria by Philistine(m): 11:40am On Oct 22, 2020
jacksonkennedy:
I have always said that Oduduwa Republic is our only hope of having a 21st century country we would be proud of. And getting it is easier than it seems
Stop denying your tribe. Omo igbo

(1) (Reply)

Can We Start The #OVERHAULINEC As An Online Campaign?? / Amaechi Calls For Unity In Southeast, Southsouth / What Wike Should Have Done??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.