Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,386 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship (4259 Views)

Igbo Jews burn The Bible and denounce Christ as the source of their sufferings / I Have Decided To Renounce My Citizenship / Apc’s Claim On My Citizenship Idiotic –atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 25, 2020
Nigeria is a terrible place with terrible people, suffering and smiling is the logo. Nigeria can and will never the better, the politicians are useless, the youth are foolish, the standard not living is the worst. Lived in Russia for some years and regretted my decision to come back, decided to relocate to Benin republic few months ago and it was my best decision, business moving very well, I am happy here because everyone over here seems so contented with the little the have, electricity is 24/7, accommodation is monthly and affordable, no competition between "Big man" and "Poor man". Life is good here

Nigeria is a terrible place to live, Nigerians are terrible people and suffering is already in the blood of Nigerians and it seems to be normal to them which is not. I don't see myself as a foreigner here because most of the people here speaks Yoruba language. Even Port novo enjoys 24 hours light and Idi Iroko border few minutes from Port novo (5 minutes walk) suffer terrible light. Will sell my land in Lagos and buy a land here.....Enjoy your suffering modafuckers......

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by SmartProf(m): 9:30am On Sep 25, 2020
Nigeria as a failed country had technically disowned you since before you even disowned her. So u are the one who kept on hanging in the relationship. Congrats for moving on finally. It will be nice to know if you've changed your name from reflecting your Ex (Nigeria) to your current heartrob (Benin Republic)? If no, it means u still miss ur Ex.

17 Likes

Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 25, 2020
Tayoalaaye75:
Nigeria is a terrible place with terrible people, suffering and smiling is the logo. Nigeria can and will never the better, the politicians are useless, the youth are foolish, the standard not living is the worst. Lived in Russia for some years and regretted my decision to come back, decided to relocate to Benin republic few months ago and it was my best decision, business moving very well, I am happy here because everyone over here seems so contented with the little the have, electricity is 24/7, accommodation is monthly and affordable, no competition between "Big man" and "Poor man". Life is good here

Nigeria is a terrible place to live, Nigerians are terrible people and suffering is already in the blood of Nigerians and it seems to be normal to them which is not. I don't see myself as a foreigner here because most of the people here speaks Yoruba language. Even Port novo enjoys 24 hours light and Idi Iroko border few minutes from Port novo (5 minutes walk) suffer terrible light. Will sell my land in Lagos and buy a land here.....Enjoy your suffering modafuckers......
Dm me make I buy your land Abeg.
Abeg

2 Likes

Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by SLAP44: 9:33am On Sep 25, 2020
Better team up with your brothers who have declared Oduduwa Republic.

Yorubaland will be better than Benin Republic in a few years.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by MurderX: 9:35am On Sep 25, 2020
Tayoalaaye75:

Your post is interesting and valid but no need for the modafucker part.

5 Likes

Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by HotPoundedYam(m): 9:38am On Sep 25, 2020
SLAP44:

Mr Reno Omokiri you need to get responsible with your posts. it will come back to hunt you.
Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by mymadam(m): 9:40am On Sep 25, 2020
cry Tayo, sorry ehn. I fully sabi where u dey come from. Abeg, dem dey speak Igbo dere? Make I cum check out fast, fast. Andrew must to relocate... by fire, by force wink

2 Likes

Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 25, 2020
SLAP44:

I support this with all my heart, that is the only solution for the Yoruba race, but I am not sure they will come through, is it not Nigeria again? Nigerians don't know that they are suffering, basic things of life should not be a problem.

12 Likes

Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 25, 2020
The gathering of enemies of Nigeria.

I am out... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by SLAP44: 9:46am On Sep 25, 2020
Tayoalaaye75:

Now, You See What Nnamdi kanu was saying since.

7 Likes

Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:46am On Sep 25, 2020
Congratulations to you op, you took a very wise step and I’ll advise anyone especially the youths with valid qualifications especially handwork to get out of this Buhari’s shît hole by any means necessary and FAST

8 Likes

Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 25, 2020
mymadam:
cry Tayo, sorry ehn. I fully sabi where u dey come from. Abeg, dem dey speak Igbo dere? Make I cum check out fast, fast. Andrew must to relocate... by fire, by force wink

Lots of Igbo people here too but they lean towards Yoruba more, they hear Yoruba music (Barrista, Wasiu Ayinde, 9ice, Asha, Naira marley and lots more) I don't even speak french but I communicate fluently with the indigenous people there in Yoruba language, lots of Igbo people doing businesses here but they seem not to like Igbo people much because when I was looking for an apartment two Landlord told me they don't want Igbos. That's sad but I guess some guys have misbehaved badly in the past

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by ifejobi84754: 9:50am On Sep 25, 2020
The meeting of adversaries of Nigeria. I am out...
Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 25, 2020
I am very happy here because basic things of life is readily available, no sound of generator, 24/7 electricity, very good roads (seems the president is really working on there roads) food is affordable, shelter is affordable and monthly, business is good because they still lack some things and as a smart Nigerian you can provide it for them.

8 Likes

Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by SLAP44: 9:51am On Sep 25, 2020
HotPoundedYam:
Mr Reno Omokiri you need to get responsible with your posts. it will come back to hunt you.

I am only pointing out how the south west will become prosperous when they have only the educated and intelligent Yorubas ruling the region and not having their security and economy messed up by Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by Prosperchuks1344(m): 9:53am On Sep 25, 2020
don't sell your land, u might regret it later.
Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 25, 2020
SLAP44:

I am only pointing out how the south west will become prosperous when they have only the educated and intelligent Yorubas ruling the region and not having their security and economy messed up by Abuja.

I want this too, but believe me, it is not happening anytime soon. I am moving my family out of there soon too...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 25, 2020
I will get there passport soon also and buy a car soon too, cars are cheaper here too. And there passport is better than Nigerian own, visa process to travel to other countries is not difficult compared to the shithole capital.

11 Likes

Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by ppeessuu: 10:05am On Sep 25, 2020
Tayoalaaye75:
I am very happy here because basic things of life is readily available, no sound of generator, 24/7 electricity, very good roads (seems the president is really working on there roads) food is affordable, shelter is affordable and monthly, business is good because they still lack some things and as a smart Nigerian you can provide it for them.

Igbo are like MTN always misbehaving everywhere they go.

2 Likes

Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 25, 2020
ppeessuu:

Igbo are like MTN always misbehaving everywhere they go.

They are not my problem but aboki Fulani is...

15 Likes

Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by Childofaking: 10:10am On Sep 25, 2020
But there are lots of youths from this same Benin republic and Togo looking for menial jobs here.
Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 25, 2020
Childofaking:
But there are lots of youths from this same Benin republic and Togo looking for menial jobs here.

Enjoy your developed paradise cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by CosmicPhoenix: 10:14am On Sep 25, 2020
no sell your land o,still keep am.
Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by Iceyjayz: 10:22am On Sep 25, 2020
I agree with you, that's the same reason why I never plan to leave Dubai, I have the most comfortable life right here, 24/7 electricity in fact everything I need.

Nigeria is a zoo with animals, a backward nation that won't progress with the type of useless and corrupt leaders we have

4 Likes

Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by Enudapan: 10:25am On Sep 25, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
Op na you Sabi
Me am a true Nigeria
Anytime anyday
Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:33am On Sep 25, 2020
Tayoalaaye75:

So you mean Nigeria is a zooo grin grin grin

Buhari is very much afraid of Nigeria, he has to borrow enough money to keep us together. You must pay before u leave but God pass am.

2 Likes

Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by Childofaking: 10:38am On Sep 25, 2020
Tayoalaaye75:

Enjoy your developed paradise cheesy

No, it is definitely not developed yet. This is not what we want it to be, but we can make it work when we work together, elect the right people, booth them out when they are not performing. we as the followers have our own role to play. it is not always all about the leaders, the leaders came out from us, which means our leaders have our characters, the behavour of the police men is just the behavior of the people, the behavior of our politicians is just the behavior of the people. We can change and also change the country.

But do you know that Nigeria has economic advantage over any small country around us? our population is a great advantage. It is much more easier for a hardworking man or woman in Lagos, abuja, Onitsha or Kano etc who knows what he is doing to become rich than in Benin Republic or Togo.

if you run away and I run away and he or she run away, who will bring the change we are talking about?

By the way, I hope you change the nationality of your siblings too and your parents and grandparents and all your extended family. Because you will soon cross seme border telling them you are a Nigeria going to see your Parents.
Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by Xisnin(m): 10:59am On Sep 25, 2020
Tayoalaaye75:

Now, submit your passport if you have any.
Start the process of renouncing your citizenship(not just mouth).
After that self-deport to your paradise country.
You won't be missed.

1 Like

Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by yemi1504: 11:05am On Sep 25, 2020
Childofaking:

No, it is definitely not developed yet. This is not what we want it to be, but we can make it work when we work together, elect the right people, booth them out when they are not performing. we as the followers have our own role to play. it is not always all about the leaders, the leaders came out from us, which means our leaders have our characters, the behavour of the police men is just the behavior of the people, the behavior of our politicians is just the behavior of the people. We can change and also change the country.

But do you know that Nigeria has economic advantage over any small country around us? our population is a great advantage. It is much more easier for a hardworking man or woman in Lagos, abuja, Onitsha or Kano etc who knows what he is doing to become rich than in Benin Republic or Togo.

if you run away and I run away and he or she run away, who will bring the change we are talking about?

By the way, I hope you change the nationality of your siblings too and your parents and grandparents and all your extended family. Because you will soon cross seme border telling them you are a Nigeria going to see your Parents.

Abeggi! Make what work? Make scam work Abi? Receive sense!

1 Like

Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by helinues: 11:05am On Sep 25, 2020
Buy mosquito net, u no gree..

See what they have caused
Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by yemi1504: 11:07am On Sep 25, 2020
Tayoalaaye75:
I will get there passport soon also and buy a car soon too, cars are cheaper here too. And there passport is better than Nigerian own, visa process to travel to other countries is not difficult compared to the shithole capital.

How long will one be in Benin Republic to get their passport bro? I am interested. Nigeria is a scam and a zoo!

2 Likes

Re: I Disown Nigeria And Denounce My Citizenship by olisaEze(m): 11:13am On Sep 25, 2020
Asari Dokubo once toed the same line, but he has refused to leave the Niger Delta since.

The grass is always greener on the other side, i hope u don’t become anoda Asari later on.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aboki Fx: Exchange Rate Falls To N993/$1 (Official Rate) / Gone Are The Good Old Days / Two Nigeia Police Officers Caught In The Act ( See Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.