Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC (43398 Views)

Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC / Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman / Vacate Your Positions Now Instead Of Staging Protests, APC Tells Saraki, Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC by Passionate888: 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
chamboy:
most rulers stole the covid palliative, i can bet my life Obi of Onishta has more than eko king

Mad o, na oba of Lagos we see, who them catch na him be thief, oba of Lagos is a big covid thief
Re: PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC by Karlman: 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
seunmsg:
I thought Tinubu was sponsoring the protest before. At what point did PDP take over? grin grin grin

Nabena is an idiot. Tell the president to take charge of the situation and stop chasing shadows. Is this the time to look for who is sponsoring the protest or time to find a solution? The country is burning and the ruling party in only interested in looking for who to blame. Nonsense.
...this is the first time you said something worth reading...

I hope you will uphold such objectivity henceforth.

1 Like

Re: PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC by chamboy(m): 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
Passionate888:

Mad o, na oba of Lagos we see, who them catch na him be thief, oba of Lagos is a big covid thief
yes na ole.
Re: PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC by Beverlyjean(f): 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
madridguy:
If this happened at the lekki can you forward us this guy details.

Its certain that u are one of the evil apc leaders in this country...God will punish u and ur generation for what u did at the lekki toll gate
Re: PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC by gentlegenius(m): 12:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
seunmsg:
I thought Tinubu was sponsoring the protest before. At what point did PDP take over? grin grin grin

Nabena is an idiot. Tell the president to take charge of the situation and stop chasing shadows. Is this the time to look for who is sponsoring the protest or time to find a solution? The country is burning and the ruling party in only interested in looking for who to blame. Nonsense.
I salute you for this matured comment.
But...

Wait a minute...

I think you used to be a fan of this ruling party and their Chief priest (Buhari)?

1 Like

Re: PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC by engrchykae(m): 12:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
We need to lynch all these apc and pdp urchins.
They really believe we can't do nada until one useless Abuja thief tells us to .
Nigerian youths must send a strong message.
Re: PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC by kolade560: 12:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
They have come as usual to divide us across political lines, we won't fall into DAT.
we need better Nigeria.
Re: PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC by Ikinternational: 12:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
Na pdp, Na igbos,
Seems some are still searching for scapegoats

Oya continue. We're watching
Re: PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC by sterlingD(m): 12:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
APC accept responsibility and stop looking for who to blame. This is not the time for bulking passing of blame. There is this saying;

"Do not give room for what you should not give room for so that tomorrow you will not find yourself in a situation whereby you will
be looking for who to blame "

Anything that will cause the populace to be in a state of unrest work tirelessly to avoid it to forestall agitation of any kind .As enshrined in the constitution the populace have the right to protest. Do not deny them of that right allow them to exercise the right under guard and guidance. Do not engage in any act to aggravate the protest apply and deploy genuine acts of diplomacy to pacify and quell the protest.
Re: PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC by Ikinternational: 12:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
Miracle2020:
Peter Obi was the VP candidate to Atiku. Why is his house still standing? His businesses are still standing. Why?

Who is stopping YOU from burning?
Did someone meet you at the gate carrying your kerosene n matches?

Mr Obi is a very rich man with businesses all over Nigeria. I'm sure there's one closer to you. Just in case fear of traveling to onitsha is giving you anxiety.

Stop being a keyboard warrior n get off ya ass
Re: PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC by Lacash: 12:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
Islie:

NEW TELEGRAPH
Be it PDP or APC, it shall never be well with all of u Ijmn, cos this is the level of jeopardy you’ve left this country. Who is fooling who??....Eyin Oponu
Re: PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC by iramure(m): 1:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
Woe betide both PDP AND APC together. Both parties are a CURSE to nigerians. Very terrible, unintelligent, backward, clueless and stupid politicians make up both. What a breed of greedy fools!
Re: PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC by Goodman247: 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
Youths form your own party, Apc and Pdp are useless
Re: PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC by bejeria101(m): 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
Apc God punish you and your entire generation.

Awon Oponu.

Where is your demigod?

Slow poke ran like prostitute.
Re: PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC by EDOLUWA: 1:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
The fact that APC always blaming others for their Sin is why we are where we are now. Over 6 years now in power and yet you are blaming PDP. Cant you solve any problem? Nigeria is in a very big one Chance with this government.

KoleDgreat2020:
please, the psychiatrist Doctors in the house should attend to this mentally deranged man Immediately. how can you be blaming PDP for everything
Re: PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC by Conceptsncontex(m): 1:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
madridguy:
Well said Mr Yekini Nabena. Meanwhile, If you have names of people who died and their pictures, forward them and let see because

WHAT WE CAN COMFIRM

Steve ABBEY did not die. His picture was circulated yesterday on twitter. He debunked the story himself. He is fine.

Eniola Badmus was allegedly shot in the stomach yesterday. The news is untrue, Eniola was not shot and is very fine.

Onyiye Francis has made clarification on a post by Yemi Alade about a man carrying a dead lady wrapped in Nigerian flag. She said that it was a movie they acted themed, "Heal our land, OH LORD!

Iraoya Godwin said he didn't die and there was a mix-up

Comrade Anthony Okechukwu did not die at the protest ground. He was not shot by the soldiers. He died in a motorcycle accident.

What we can substantiate is a news report from Punch. Lagos State Government, Babajide Sanwo-Olu visited the victims who were injured. You can check here:

You can insult me till I expose fake news against you.

ALL THESE GONE IN LAGOS STATE.

1. Nigeria Port Authority Lagos - set ablaze
2. Orile Police Post, Lagos - set ablaze
3. Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - totally destroyed
4. BRT Terminal, Oyingbo - New Buses set on fire
5. Television Continental, Ketu, Lagos - set ablaze
6. VIO, FRSC Office, Ojodu - FRSC branded cars, generators set ablaze.
7. BRT Terminal, Ojodu, Lagos - buses set ablaze.
8. BRT Bus at Berger - set ablaze
9. Lagos Television, Agidingbi, Ikeja - shut down
10. Recreational Center, Oregun, Lagos - set on fire.
11. Oba's Palace, Lagos - burnt to ashes. His scepter of authority seized.
12. Sanwo Olu Mother's House, Surulere, Lagos - set
ablaze
13 Kings college on fire
14. Many lives lost already to the protests all in Lagos and south west.
15. Oriental Hotel, Victoria Island Lagos burnt
16. GTBank Branches burnt down
17. AccessBank Branches burnt down
18. Channels Television shut down
19. Ajeromi Local Govt Secretariat
20. Lagos-Island Local Govt destroyed
21. Lagos-Island East LCDA Secretariat set on fire
22. Lagos Mainland Local Govt Secretariat Destroyed
23. Ibeju Lekki LCDA Secretariat destroyed
24. Sanwoolu's Uncle's house on Lagos Island

Still counting....

Several heritage buildings and private properties burnt down and you still believe this is about protest or fall out from Army's shooting... Someone or people somewhere have declared war on Lagos State and by extension on Nigeria.
It's 2020 yet you still choose to be docile
Re: PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC by Conceptsncontex(m): 1:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
Islie:

NEW TELEGRAPH
A party of planless faithfuls
Re: PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC by Ginalex(f): 1:38pm On Oct 22, 2020
Young03:
Look at the way they are playing politics with peoples lives
Very disgusting to say the least cry
Re: PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC by Formularcr7: 2:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
FortifiedCity:
Only an idiot will be talking partisan politics now.

only fools like you will believe this is about the current government
Re: PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC by ikennamadu1(m): 2:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
madridguy:
Meanwhile, If you have names of people who died and their pictures, forward them.

stop jumping on every mention .. before I ban you for life .. last warning ...
Re: PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC by Miracle2020: 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
JAWBONE:

I know say na wetin dey pepper una. IDIOT APC SUPPORTERS.

His businesses are still standing because protesters did not gather in front of his business and were massacred there. If they had gathered in Obi's Mall and they were shot dead there. That mall would have being gone by now. The reason for the destruction is anger. I will not allow you political bastards sell any other agenda
mumu. I believe protesters where shot in front of TVC abi?
Re: PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC by Angelnath(m): 2:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
capitalzero:

Most missing persons we used to read in dailies were killed by security agents. If populace get to know detailed atrocities of our security agents , Nigeria will be burnt to ashes!!!
I Swear
Re: PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC by OmoBaale1(m): 2:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
Young03:
Re: PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC by OmoBaale1(m): 2:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
Young03:
Na craze dey worry dem jare. E'no go beta for APC
Re: PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC by IJOBA2: 2:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
seunmsg:

STOP CRYING ABOUT THE DROWNED MAN HERE MR ZONE B angry
Re: PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC by Emotionss: 2:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
madridguy:
Well said Mr Yekini Nabena. Meanwhile, If you have names of people who died and their pictures, forward them and let see because

WHAT WE CAN COMFIRM

Steve ABBEY did not die. His picture was circulated yesterday on twitter. He debunked the story himself. He is fine.

Eniola Badmus was allegedly shot in the stomach yesterday. The news is untrue, Eniola was not shot and is very fine.

Onyiye Francis has made clarification on a post by Yemi Alade about a man carrying a dead lady wrapped in Nigerian flag. She said that it was a movie they acted themed, "Heal our land, OH LORD!

Iraoya Godwin said he didn't die and there was a mix-up

Comrade Anthony Okechukwu did not die at the protest ground. He was not shot by the soldiers. He died in a motorcycle accident.

What we can substantiate is a news report from Punch. Lagos State Government, Babajide Sanwo-Olu visited the victims who were injured. You can check here:

You can insult me till I expose fake news against you.

ALL THESE GONE IN LAGOS STATE.

1. Nigeria Port Authority Lagos - set ablaze
2. Orile Police Post, Lagos - set ablaze
3. Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - totally destroyed
4. BRT Terminal, Oyingbo - New Buses set on fire
5. Television Continental, Ketu, Lagos - set ablaze
6. VIO, FRSC Office, Ojodu - FRSC branded cars, generators set ablaze.
7. BRT Terminal, Ojodu, Lagos - buses set ablaze.
8. BRT Bus at Berger - set ablaze
9. Lagos Television, Agidingbi, Ikeja - shut down
10. Recreational Center, Oregun, Lagos - set on fire.
11. Oba's Palace, Lagos - burnt to ashes. His scepter of authority seized.
12. Sanwo Olu Mother's House, Surulere, Lagos - set
ablaze
13 Kings college on fire
14. Many lives lost already to the protests all in Lagos and south west.
15. Oriental Hotel, Victoria Island Lagos burnt
16. GTBank Branches burnt down
17. AccessBank Branches burnt down
18. Channels Television shut down
19. Ajeromi Local Govt Secretariat
20. Lagos-Island Local Govt destroyed
21. Lagos-Island East LCDA Secretariat set on fire
22. Lagos Mainland Local Govt Secretariat Destroyed
23. Ibeju Lekki LCDA Secretariat destroyed
24. Sanwoolu's Uncle's house on Lagos Island

Still counting....

Several heritage buildings and private properties burnt down and you still believe this is about protest or fall out from Army's shooting... Someone or people somewhere have declared war on Lagos State and by extension on Nigeria.

I thought you guys said tinubu was the one sponsoring the protests Now it's PDP ?

I don't blame you I Blame the useful idiots we have down south who are willing to do anything for political gains.
Re: PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC by GFELOG2018: 2:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
seunmsg:

Your Demi god Buhari failed you?
Re: PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC by Kuginzi: 2:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
The protest started peacefully not until some greedy and wicked politicians hijacked it for their selfish interests.

1 Like

Re: PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC by Oshokalo: 3:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
foolish apc shebi na pdp they sponsor itself to destabilized edo state abi
Re: PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
FortifiedCity:
Only an idiot will be talking partisan politics now.

An idiot and a professional hypocrite
Re: PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC by Okfrank25: 3:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
Islie:

NEW TELEGRAPH
UDOM GAVE THE MONEY TO STOP ENDSARS,That is why AKWA IBOM is OK
Re: PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC by masterflowx(m): 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
Miracle2020:
And what is the crime of oba of Lagos?

I'm a Yoruba man but Oba of Lagos is a very wicked soul. 5000 COVID-19 bags of rice was discovered inside his palace yesterday by irate youths. The rice was shared at the same spot yesterday at the palace because it meant for them originally.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

PMB Allocates Houses To 1994 Super Eagles Squad / Disqualification: APC & Buhari Reject Court's Orders Of Service / Makinde,Ikpeazu Celebrate With Wike As Son Graduates From UK University [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.