Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,761 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC (43423 Views)

Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC / Tinubu Is Not Sponsoring #ENDSARS Protesters – Spokesman / Vacate Your Positions Now Instead Of Staging Protests, APC Tells Saraki, Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC by madridguy(m): 10:36am On Oct 22, 2020
Yes there's hunger and even me dey complain about that bitterly but spreading fake news that could result to war is no no for me.

geewean:
. Your dictatorial government is a product of protest.When Tinubu and others sponsored protest during PDP time was the military ordered to open fire at them at Ojota?

Is it now illegitimate under a democratic framework for citizens who voted the monster to demand for good governance?

what was the price of a bag of rice before the vegetable president came on board?Tax here there and here.The monies for the school children feeding by the useless humanitarian minister was found in a private account till now no probe.Magu is still walking free after his monument corruption legacies in EFCC.

There is hunger in the land I am sure even u have rationed your diet to 0-1-0.Pride will never allow you submit.

Karma is visiting all of them one by one.Shey he said he will make Nigeria ungovernable now it's serving him right.

The very fact that the men on uniform opened fire at the peaceful protesters with the flag is enough to bring down all the burdillion empire.

I am happy that a strong signals has been sent that the power of the people is more than the people in power.

Re: PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC by JAWBONE(m): 10:36am On Oct 22, 2020
Miracle2020:
I replied someone that says they are targeting northern politicians and their friends in the south. Obi is Atiku friend, why was he not attacked.

Obi did not tweet that decisive force will be used on protesters. Tinubu tweeted that. Obi has no connection with Lekki Toll Gate. Tinubu has. Lekki Toll Gate is the scene of the Massacre and people retaliated immediately by burning it. Not Igbos, Yorubas or Hausas, Nigerians who were outraged burnt it down.

I hope you don't commit suicide over Obi anyway because you seem to be angry his property did not get burnt. Lol

1 Like

Re: PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC by Stand4YorubaIgbo: 10:36am On Oct 22, 2020
BabaO2:
It is not brainny to know that PDP and their apologists sponsored the attack on Lagos, attack is one sided.
Importantly the ibo lady Sandra Eze that instigated TVC burning because she lost her job due to her uncultured habit should take full responsibility.
fool leave Sandra eze out of this stop pointing false finger
Re: PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC by erico2k2(m): 10:37am On Oct 22, 2020
Miracle2020:
I replied someone that says they are targeting northern politicians and their friends in the south. Obi is Atiku friend, why was he not attacked.
oh Ok noted
Re: PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC by Supastarwealth(m): 10:37am On Oct 22, 2020
[quote author=madridguy post=95184396]Well said Mr Yekini Nabena. Meanwhile, If you have names of people who died and their pictures, forward them and let see because

WHAT WE CAN COMFIRM

Steve ABBEY did not die. His picture was circulated yesterday on twitter. He debunked the story himself. He is fine.

Eniola Badmus was allegedly shot in the stomach yesterday. The news is untrue, Eniola was not shot and is very fine.

Onyiye Francis has made clarification on a post by Yemi Alade about a man carrying a dead lady wrapped in Nigerian flag. She said that it was a movie they acted themed, "Heal our land, OH LORD!

Iraoya Godwin said he didn't die and there was a mix-up

Comrade Anthony Okechukwu did not die at the protest ground. He was not shot by the soldiers. He died in a motorcycle accident.

What we can substantiate is a news report from Punch. Lagos State Government, Babajide Sanwo-Olu visited the victims who were injured. You can check here:

You can insult me till I expose fake news against you.

ALL THESE GONE IN LAGOS STATE.

1. Nigeria Port Authority Lagos - set ablaze
2. Orile Police Post, Lagos - set ablaze
3. Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - totally destroyed
4. BRT Terminal, Oyingbo - New Buses set on fire
5. Television Continental, Ketu, Lagos - set ablaze
6. VIO, FRSC Office, Ojodu - FRSC branded cars, generators set ablaze.
7. BRT Terminal, Ojodu, Lagos - buses set ablaze.
8. BRT Bus at Berger - set ablaze
9. Lagos Television, Agidingbi, Ikeja - shut down
10. Recreational Center, Oregun, Lagos - set on fire.
11. Oba's Palace, Lagos - burnt to ashes. His scepter of authority seized.
12. Sanwo Olu Mother's House, Surulere, Lagos - set
ablaze
13 Kings college on fire
14. Many lives lost already to the protests all in Lagos and south west.
15. Oriental Hotel, Victoria Island Lagos burnt
16. GTBank Branches burnt down
17. AccessBank Branches burnt down
18. Channels Television shut down
19. Ajeromi Local Govt Secretariat
20. Lagos-Island Local Govt destroyed
21. Lagos-Island East LCDA Secretariat set on fire
22. Lagos Mainland Local Govt Secretariat Destroyed
23. Ibeju Lekki LCDA Secretariat destroyed
24. Sanwoolu's Uncle's house on Lagos Island

Still counting....

Several heritage buildings and private properties burnt down and you still believe this is about protest or fall out from Army's shooting... Someone or people somewhere have declared war on Lagos State and by extension on Nigeria.

Idiot like this fool
Re: PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC by Eriokanmi: 10:38am On Oct 22, 2020
Passionate888:
PDP sent the soldiers to open fire on unarmed civilians, PDP asked Tinubu's son to off the lights, PDP hired hausa youths to attacked and kill #endsars protesters in Abuja.
Thank God I no believe these idiots when them say Buhari na saint
You never finish...was it PDP who said buhari shouldn't address the nation? Was it PDP who set property ablaze in their own state of Edo, Enugu, Aba, Rivers, etc? We're not stupid. Both the pdp and apc will be wiped off out political space. Enough of all these nonsense.
Re: PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC by Emekaonline: 10:38am On Oct 22, 2020
NwaNimo1:
APC......all they know is to blame PDP for their woes!

You must be a fool to say that. How many PDP states are being burnt down like many of you are doing in Lagos? The earlier all the major markets are brunt down the best for all so that you and your family can move back to you village
Re: PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC by JAWBONE(m): 10:38am On Oct 22, 2020
madridguy:
Yes there's hunger and even me dey complain about that bitterly but spreading fake news that could result to war is no no for me.

You have being paid to sell a different agenda. Stop hiding under FAKE NEWS.

There is nothing Fake about the fact that the Federal Government of Nigeria escalated the peaceful #EndSARS protests to the stage it is in currently
Re: PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC by levisify: 10:38am On Oct 22, 2020
APC Senate PDP and all leaders in Nigeria both past and present, just know you are the cause of the decay. So don't talk bow your Head in shame
Re: PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC by OYEDIPE(m): 10:40am On Oct 22, 2020
madridguy:
Well said Mr Yekini Nabena. Meanwhile, If you have names of people who died and their pictures, forward them and let see because

WHAT WE CAN COMFIRM

Steve ABBEY did not die. His picture was circulated yesterday on twitter. He debunked the story himself. He is fine.

Eniola Badmus was allegedly shot in the stomach yesterday. The news is untrue, Eniola was not shot and is very fine.

Onyiye Francis has made clarification on a post by Yemi Alade about a man carrying a dead lady wrapped in Nigerian flag. She said that it was a movie they acted themed, "Heal our land, OH LORD!

Comrade Anthony Okechukwu did not die at the protest ground. He was not shot by the soldiers. He died in a motorcycle accident.

What we can substantiate is a news report from Punch. Lagos State Government, Babajide Sanwo-Olu visited the victims who were injured. You can check here:

ablaze
13 Kings college on fire

Still counting....

Several heritage buildings and private properties burnt down and you still believe this is about protest or fall out from Army's shooting... Someone or people somewhere have declared war on Lagos State and by extension on Nigeria.
25. Ur generations burnt to ashes.

1 Like

Re: PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC by Thonee(m): 10:42am On Oct 22, 2020
Na blaming go kill this aboki procrastination congress, their cloned bubu's voice box has damaged that's why he can't come out to address the Nigerian youths after several hours of their well planned Lekki massacre.
Thunder fire dem yansh.
Re: PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC by Kirchoffs: 10:43am On Oct 22, 2020
For you to be able to seize power and also hold on to it,you must have what I call the 3M's ( Money, Military,Media) at your disposal, and I say it will all temerity that the North has all of the three M's at their disposal....

The Plan......

Buharri (Northerner)and a member of the northern oligarchy gave orders to the military to kill innocent protesters and then take the bodies of the dead ones.....then allow tinubu take the fall for it , threrrby making the people in the west hate tinubu for allowing the death of his own kith and kin...

They use the Media such as Facebook Instagram Twitter and Nairaland by assuming names of easterners and westerners to spread hate among southerners and make it look like the easterners are behind the persecution of tinubu and the oba of Lagos....

What they did is to successfully kill the political ambition of tinubu for the presidential seat whilst also making it look like the Igbos are the ones attacking tinubu and the oba of Lagos for his statement that they will drown in the lagoon .

This people are masters of the game when it comes to divide and rule , it's glaring for all to see how they are trying to turn the west against the east and make them be at loggerheads.....

It is now up to the Southern Youths to see through this deceit and arrest it before it gains traction...I have seen more than 200 MONIKERS here on Nairaland that have been hired to spew hate and sow seeds of discord among us .....

I am Kirchoffs
Re: PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC by Kondomatic(m): 10:43am On Oct 22, 2020
Miracle2020:
And what is the crime of oba of Lagos?
hoarding bags of COVID-19 palliatives meant for the masses.
Re: PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC by Nchenches: 10:44am On Oct 22, 2020
Bunkum.

Protest is for change in the way Nigeria is governed and structured, if not, split Nigeria into more manageable countries.

SARS is a product of the bad governance system in Nigeria.

SARS and other armed forces on the roads are designed to intimidate people so that the political status quo is sustained.

Re: PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC by sircrabo: 10:44am On Oct 22, 2020
The Nigerian Army is only answerable to one person which is the Commander in chief. Was it PdP that ordered the Army to shoot at unarmed protesters?
Re: PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC by generalud: 10:45am On Oct 22, 2020
I'm waiting to see Tinubu's property on the list of burnt houses.
Re: PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC by cmikel: 10:46am On Oct 22, 2020

Based on normal blame game partern this is unusually comming very late

I expected the blame game ever since.

Re: PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC by JAWBONE(m): 10:46am On Oct 22, 2020
I do not intend to incite anger in an already tensed atmosphere but take a look at this.

This is what you are trying to defend APC BASTARDS

https://mobile.twitter.com/faitheepony/status/1318874638844297218
Re: PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 22, 2020
Betty101:
wetin our people for Ghana dey wait for ? They should hunt locate him with placard telling the everyone of his attrocities . The devil is a coward . I thought he felt he is God that can decide who live and dies . Now is he on the run . There is no where he will run to that his sins visit not him . Pls our Nigerian guys in Ghana should locate him .
I am certain they serve justice on him
Re: PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC by Ayomivic(m): 10:47am On Oct 22, 2020
seunmsg:
I thought Tinubu was sponsoring the protest before. At what point did PDP take over? grin grin grin

Nabena is an idiot. Tell the president to take charge of the situation and stop chasing shadows. Is this the time to look for who is sponsoring the protest or time to find a solution? The country is burning and the ruling party in only interested in looking for who to blame. Nonsense.

How can Tinubu declared war on his own state where he has family friends and loves one and lots of properties? His party is the the one ruling in Lagos , why would he be the one sponsoring we should use our brains .
Re: PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC by cmikel: 10:47am On Oct 22, 2020

Based on normal blame game partern this is unusually comming very late

I expected the blame game ever since.

Re: PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC by Nato008(m): 10:48am On Oct 22, 2020
Angelnath:

If only you know d amount of people that has been buried in unmasked grave by d so called army since 2004
finally someone that knows how the army operate....from the ipob issues to the shittes stuff in kaduna....u can Neva find bodies...because bodies are evidence and without it is all allegations...the should go and find a new trick jhoor...this one is old
Re: PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC by DanJukun(m): 10:48am On Oct 22, 2020
Lol typical.

Who else for APC to blame than PDP?

PDP and APC are soft targets for each other.
Re: PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC by Ade3131: 10:49am On Oct 22, 2020
capitalzero:

Go to lasuth mortuary, ask of dr soyemi. You will be shocked.
any person justifying shooting of innocent ones in lekki for any reason is beast
Lives or properties?

Bros, mind how you reveal people's identify just to buttress your point on social media. Why not just move on from the thread/quote and ignore the post instead of jeopardizing the said doctor's safety.

Only if you know the life threats he would have received upon taking up that job if at all it's true.

On the other note. The fact that this guy here is asking you for evidence or proof of any dead should make you more suspicious bcuz we all know the army are denying ordering the act. Why then will someone not bank on that information but would rather demand for evidence. Be wise. We live in perilous times and people will start vanishing before you know it. So many officials must have been deployed to go clean up the mess from Tuesday night massacre and the guy you're replying that confidential information to might just be one of them.

I repeat, be wise.
Re: PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC by LivingTribunal: 10:49am On Oct 22, 2020
Miracle2020:
Peter Obi was the VP candidate to Atiku. Why is his house still standing? His businesses are still standing. Why?

Most stupidest comment of the day, no doubt you posted it from a psychiatric home
Re: PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC by Bennycollins: 10:52am On Oct 22, 2020
Whether or not they died, were people shot? Who did the shooting and who sent them? Did they deserve to be so shot?.
madridguy:
Meanwhile, If you have names of people who died and their pictures, forward them.

Re: PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC by Ologbojo2023: 10:52am On Oct 22, 2020
madridguy:
Well said Mr Yekini Nabena. Meanwhile, If you have names of people who died and their pictures, forward them and let see because

WHAT WE CAN COMFIRM

ablaze
13 Kings college on fire

Still counting....

you're stupid for protecting your pay master. God will punish your generation and after
Re: PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC by Reference(m): 10:53am On Oct 22, 2020
fuke:

Yoruba lost life and properties.
Double tragedy.

We lost our children and properties
to stupidly fight for better Nigeria.

my question, what are other tribes losing in this war.

Yoruba youths, be well guided.

Not much compared to the carnage in the Niger Delta over the past quarter of a century or the slaughter in the east over the past few years. This is just a couple of weeks and a few extra-judicial killings and you are fainting already...

...we can all see now how badly the country sits and sets itself up to treat its citizens and I hope when injustice is served ANYWHERE in Nigeria over ANY CIVIL COURSE OF ACTION in the future it can attract your sympathy.

For these same despicable military/para military actions, this same goverment (style) was applauded by fellow Nigerians because it served their interests then or simply because they felt it was to far away to concern them.

I will always say this. We need to restructure this country and the primary goal of this journey of restructuring is to get all Nigerians singing from the same hymn sheet of humanity, citizen rights and privileges and also as to what mutually accepted societal values are.

So that for example no single Nigerian will be intimidated, violated or killed for his political views without recourse to a justice system that is unbiased, fair and egalitarian. Be it predominantly south western anti SARS protesters, south eastern civil secessionists or south-southern resource control agitators.

That all will have universal sympathy. Can we do that ?
Re: PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC by brandmix: 10:53am On Oct 22, 2020
Miracle2020:
Peter Obi was the VP candidate to Atiku. Why is his house still standing? His businesses are still standing. Why?

Zed

See ur small fish brain.

One of the smarest things pdp has done is stay clear of anything endsarsz.

Government have been looking for a leader/scapegote to no avail. Now they are reverting back to basic setting.

By the way....where is BUHARI!!!
Re: PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 22, 2020
madridguy:
Meanwhile, If you have names of people who died and their pictures, forward them.

Its better to keep shut and be assumed wise sometimes. With the circulating graphic pictures and videos of armed force men shooting at protesters you are still looking for names and corpses. Change your ways young man.
Re: PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC by noisy45(m): 10:54am On Oct 22, 2020
I once told a friend 2 weeks ago that APC shit will blame PDP for that protest now they have said it.
Re: PDP Sponsoring EndSARS Protests - APC by atobs4real(m): 10:55am On Oct 22, 2020
It will never be well with that evil person with such insinuation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pictures From Obidients Million-Man-March For Peter Obi In Ibadan / Crisis In Presidency: ECOWAS Rejected Attempt To Undermine Osinbajo - Daily Post / Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.