Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Breaking-soldiers Open Fire At Onitsha Night Candle Lit Procession - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking-soldiers Open Fire At Onitsha Night Candle Lit Procession (6242 Views)

Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. / The Evil Toll Gates At Onitsha Second Niger Bridge / Soldiers Open Fire On Peaceful Protesters At Lekki Tollgate Now (graphics Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking-soldiers Open Fire At Onitsha Night Candle Lit Procession by Kdon2: 2:29am On Oct 22, 2020
BIAFRAisBURIED:

STUPID kid

You shall surely die of IKÚ ÀWÓKÙ

Back to sender!
Re: Breaking-soldiers Open Fire At Onitsha Night Candle Lit Procession by Kdon2: 2:31am On Oct 22, 2020
thunderfirebuha:

As you click on post, after typing the caption, go down after submit and you'll see 4 chose file, click on each to load, select file, when done just click submit.

It won't upload abeg
Re: Breaking-soldiers Open Fire At Onitsha Night Candle Lit Procession by edochie12: 3:09am On Oct 22, 2020
This is the raw truth,my mum that was living around d.m.g.s called me around 8pm and informed me that they are killing people around that area.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking-soldiers Open Fire At Onitsha Night Candle Lit Procession by Stocktrader1: 3:50am On Oct 22, 2020
edochie12:
This is the raw truth,my mum that was living around d.m.g.s called me around 8pm and informed me that they are killing people around that area.

You guys are very sick in the head planting fake news.

I have 3 buildings there and called back tenants over there in Nigeria and nothing like such.
Re: Breaking-soldiers Open Fire At Onitsha Night Candle Lit Procession by buchi4action(m): 3:53am On Oct 22, 2020
BIAFRAisBURIED:

All Liars shall surely die and go to Hell

Oga talk what you know...I Confirmed the news because am at Onitsha now,
The news is true
Re: Breaking-soldiers Open Fire At Onitsha Night Candle Lit Procession by ehinmowo: 4:28am On Oct 22, 2020
Mgbadike80:
Heavy machine gun fire at the DMGS roundabout Onitsha as soldiers open fire at a peaceful candle lit procession for the victims of the #Endsars protests. How can i upload the video?

Pls things are tensed across the country. Ensure you don't add lies to it. Let the people fight a just cause not the one based on lies.

Almost everybody in NIgeria today has mobile phone. A short video would suffice.
Re: Breaking-soldiers Open Fire At Onitsha Night Candle Lit Procession by Mgbadike80: 4:40am On Oct 22, 2020
ehinmowo:

Pls things are tensed across the country. Ensure you don't add lies to it. Let the people fight a just cause not the one based on lies.

Almost everybody in NIgeria today has mobile phone. A short video would suffice.

nothing like lies, it's the undiluted truth. By daybreak, hopefully more information would emerge.
Re: Breaking-soldiers Open Fire At Onitsha Night Candle Lit Procession by Rosskii: 4:54am On Oct 22, 2020
Mgbadike80:
I just checked your previous posts, you and your paymasters would die in slow and painful manners.

SATANIC LIAR. SHOW EVIDENCE OF ANY SHOOTINGS OR ROT IN HELL YOU BASTARD.
Re: Breaking-soldiers Open Fire At Onitsha Night Candle Lit Procession by morohunfola78008: 6:13am On Oct 22, 2020
are you sure of this information
Re: Breaking-soldiers Open Fire At Onitsha Night Candle Lit Procession by Depressed101: 6:44am On Oct 22, 2020
Mgbadike80:
Heavy machine gun fire at the DMGS roundabout Onitsha as soldiers open fire at a peaceful candle lit procession for the victims of the #Endsars protests. How can i upload the video?
upload YouTube and share link
Re: Breaking-soldiers Open Fire At Onitsha Night Candle Lit Procession by Kdon2: 6:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
BIAFRAisBURIED :Ppost=95194773:

BACK TO YOUR FATHER, YOUR USELESS MOTHER AND YOUR CHILDREN UP TO THE 7TH GENERATION OF YOUR UNBORN

Back to sender! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu's Daughter Folasade Says Igbos Living In Lagos State Are Ungrateful / SABMiller To Build $100m Brewery In Onitsha / South West Speakers Meet Over Insecurity In The Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.