Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Tinubu's Daughter Folasade Says Igbos Living In Lagos State Are Ungrateful - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Daughter Folasade Says Igbos Living In Lagos State Are Ungrateful (6247 Views)

Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) / Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ / ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's Daughter Folasade Says Igbos Living In Lagos State Are Ungrateful by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 5:47am On Jul 02, 2022
“My Dad made Lagos more comfortable for Igbos but they choose to be ungrateful”

“The conducive environment you see today in Lagos that Igbos are enjoying while doing their businesses were put in place by my father Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu.

“These people left their home town and we accepted them wholeheartedly in Lagos State, provided all they needed yet they are not grateful. Instead they keep attacking my father at any slightest opportunity.

“Without this man, there will be nothing like Igbos in Lagos State. They made their Billions here. Some of them don’t even know their hometown anymore because they now prefer Lagos than where they are coming from.

“Now, it’s time for them to reciprocate the kind gesture my father has shown to them over the years by supporting his Presidential ambition, they now resort to blackmail and all sorts of attacks on the person that made them whim they are in Lagos State today.

“They locked up their shops just to get their PVCs something that has never happened before just because my father is contesting for the President of this country. Simply because they don’t want him.

“We have tolerated their excesses for so long now, therefore the earlier we put them in their position, the better. We are watching them closely because if you are Rome, you must respect, adore and support the culture of the Romans and whatever they are doing. You can’t be in Rome and be against the Romans. Never!”

~ Folasade Mujidat Tinubu Ojo

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Folasade Says Igbos Living In Lagos State Are Ungrateful by oyebanji44: 5:50am On Jul 02, 2022
Yes ma,.,

It seems logical to me too, that they (the lbos) are not easily accessible to us ..but they decided to swing round to wear the garp of hate against we the yorubas..

So why the hate..? Oyebanji44

Answer... They pledge their loyalties to their own obituary that idiot of a man ni ma.. grin grin grin

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Folasade Says Igbos Living In Lagos State Are Ungrateful by endsarrrs(f): 5:51am On Jul 02, 2022
Madam, Lagos is a commercial capital and was built with tax payers resources. You cannot claim monopoly of owning a state by building it and making it comfortable while condemn a whole race(Igbo)

Agein Dear daughter Folashade, you mean Lagos the "WORST LIVEABLE STATE IN THE WORLD"?! That's Hilarious!

Well madam Landlady, Bola Ahmed Tinubu your father made it comfortable indeed from the rear(worst liveable)

120 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Folasade Says Igbos Living In Lagos State Are Ungrateful by limeta(f): 5:53am On Jul 02, 2022
Wow Tinubu,s are the Roma,s in lagos
Now i know lagos is Tinubu property .

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Folasade Says Igbos Living In Lagos State Are Ungrateful by Jd10k(m): 5:57am On Jul 02, 2022
You people are still pushing this fake narrative's.

17 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Folasade Says Igbos Living In Lagos State Are Ungrateful by VirileNelly2420: 5:58am On Jul 02, 2022
After ur father nearly annihilated dem with excess taxation?

So, in other words, Igbos opt to trade in Lagos courtesy of Tinubu?
It would've been better if she had elaborated how her father made Lagos conducive for Igbos.

Meanwhile, if truly she said all those things toward her last paragraphs, she should b sued for hate speech and inciting of violence.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Folasade Says Igbos Living In Lagos State Are Ungrateful by Naijaguy12345(m): 5:58am On Jul 02, 2022
FAKE ! Written by an IPOB pig .

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Folasade Says Igbos Living In Lagos State Are Ungrateful by kcprince: 6:00am On Jul 02, 2022
Even before her father became governor, Igbo’s have been in lagos as far back as 1975 doing their business. Then Lagos was the FCT of Nigeria.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Folasade Says Igbos Living In Lagos State Are Ungrateful by aribisala0(m): 6:03am On Jul 02, 2022
kcprince:
Even before her father became governor, Igbo’s have been in lagos as far back as 1975 doing their business. Then Lagos was the FCT of Nigeria.
Lagos STATE was not the FCT

241 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Folasade Says Igbos Living In Lagos State Are Ungrateful by SpatialKing(m): 6:06am On Jul 02, 2022
You can imagine the audacity
Based on Lagos is no longer a state in Nigeria

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Folasade Says Igbos Living In Lagos State Are Ungrateful by Ajens1991: 6:07am On Jul 02, 2022
She's insane. Ingrates in what sense? That Tinubu gave igbos transport fare to come to Lagos and established them with business? Nonsense

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Folasade Says Igbos Living In Lagos State Are Ungrateful by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:07am On Jul 02, 2022
It is you that is ungrateful.

What do you expect when you brought all the economic development/resources to Lagos/SW? COMPLETELY neglecting other regions. Even after telling u guys severally to decongest Lagos.

Go and check out the United States, is this our they behave. Almost every state there is self sufficiency generating their own revenue, industrialised.

Well We give it to you guys, highly skilled, educated, tolerant, accomodating, focused, (you guys understand that security, peace is crucial for development), unlike some stupid regions with idiot leaders that are romancing and benefiting from insecurity undecided as if it is their culture. How can they go and snuff out life of large number of farmers just like that without any repercussions. No arrests, nothing done.

And they expect not to be localized pandemic poverty (this more than endemic o)? Divestment , human resources & capital flying away?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Folasade Says Igbos Living In Lagos State Are Ungrateful by SWATMan: 6:10am On Jul 02, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

“The conducive environment you see today in Lagos that Igbos are enjoying while doing their businesses were put in place by my father Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu.

“These people left their home town and we accepted them wholeheartedly in Lagos State, provided all they needed yet they are not grateful. Instead they keep attacking my father at any slightest opportunity.

“Without this man, there will be nothing like Igbos in Lagos State. They made their Billions here. Some of them don’t even know their hometown anymore because they now prefer Lagos than where they are coming from.

“Now, it’s time for them to reciprocate the kind gesture my father has shown to them over the years by supporting his Presidential ambition, they now resort to blackmail and all sorts of attacks on the person that made them whim they are in Lagos State today.

“They locked up their shops just to get their PVCs something that has never happened before just because my father is contesting for the President of this country. Simply because they don’t want him.

“We have tolerated their excesses for so long now, therefore the earlier we put them in their position, the better. We are watching them closely because if you are Rome, you must respect, adore and support the culture of the Romans and whatever they are doing. You can’t be in Rome and be against the Romans. Never!”

I don't understand this. I thought Lagos is a state in Nigeria. Is BAT not a migrant just like every other Nigerian resident in there who are not the indigenous people, although he eventually became a governor of the state? Igbos have lived in Lagos long before BAT was born and hence cannot claim to have done anything special for them. Lagos does not belong to BAT and moreover no one is talking about the contributions the Igbos have also made there. For her daughter to openly be speaking up means that Tinubu's household owns Lagos and this is quite shameful.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Folasade Says Igbos Living In Lagos State Are Ungrateful by swaggerjack: 6:11am On Jul 02, 2022
There is no source, so I doubt this is coming from her. This is a veiled threat.

MODs close the thread.

https://theguildng.com/tinubus-daughter-debunks-threat-messages-to-igbos-ahead-2023-election/

CC

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
Justwise

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Folasade Says Igbos Living In Lagos State Are Ungrateful by toneroforever(m): 6:13am On Jul 02, 2022
Dear madam, thought we r in a democratic dispensation. Allow people to make their choice, there is nothing wrong with that.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Folasade Says Igbos Living In Lagos State Are Ungrateful by Rekhina(f): 6:13am On Jul 02, 2022
Iya loja has spoken
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Folasade Says Igbos Living In Lagos State Are Ungrateful by airminem(f): 6:16am On Jul 02, 2022
So this Aunty is going about telling the whole that "her father owns the Worst live able state in the world"...

Look at Lagos and be honest. It has become a shadow of it former status. All thanks to Baba Tinubu urchins

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Folasade Says Igbos Living In Lagos State Are Ungrateful by Peacemaker5128: 6:18am On Jul 02, 2022
They are truly ungrateful

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Folasade Says Igbos Living In Lagos State Are Ungrateful by toneroforever(m): 6:22am On Jul 02, 2022
People are bothered by the fact that ur dad has integrity issues. Word on the street is that u r 61 while ur dad is 70. If that isn't the 8th wonder of the world then I wonder what is.

15 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Folasade Says Igbos Living In Lagos State Are Ungrateful by Mindlog: 6:23am On Jul 02, 2022
Anyone could have written that, attach her picture and name to it.

“Without this man, there will be nothing like Igbos in Lagos State".....whoever have written that is so wrong, back in the 60s before the Biafran war, my dad alongside many young igbos worked in the factory of the now defunct Bata shoes along ikorodu road, Ojota and after the war, Bata shoes reabsorbed him.....I guess it was Tinubu that made that possible? cheesy

Igbos and other non-Yorubas, have thrived in Lagos before Tinubu.

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Folasade Says Igbos Living In Lagos State Are Ungrateful by Born2Breed(f): 6:24am On Jul 02, 2022
grin grin grin

This over bloated monkey face is here insulting a whole tribe. An idiot from osun state who her mother abandoned at birth is here forming na we get Lagos.

Empty barrel barren.

16 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Folasade Says Igbos Living In Lagos State Are Ungrateful by Golan007: 6:24am On Jul 02, 2022
Mynd44, lock the thread.

251 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Folasade Says Igbos Living In Lagos State Are Ungrateful by izibili44: 6:25am On Jul 02, 2022
Talking as if Lagos belong to them. Na wa oo

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Folasade Says Igbos Living In Lagos State Are Ungrateful by swaggerjack: 6:26am On Jul 02, 2022
Golan007:
Mynd44, lock the thread.
Agreed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Folasade Says Igbos Living In Lagos State Are Ungrateful by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:27am On Jul 02, 2022
So you mean to say that your corrupt father own Lagos?

What a statement

Your father that comes from Osun state is claiming ownership of Lagos

You're very stupid ma

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Folasade Says Igbos Living In Lagos State Are Ungrateful by naija4life247: 6:29am On Jul 02, 2022
We are with her in this
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Folasade Says Igbos Living In Lagos State Are Ungrateful by Burruchaga71(m): 6:30am On Jul 02, 2022
But Tinubu also came to Lagos like Igbos... FG made Lagos with it is today and not Tinubu

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Folasade Says Igbos Living In Lagos State Are Ungrateful by Authoreety: 6:30am On Jul 02, 2022
Tinubu daughter should shut up her mouth

Is her father even from Lagos?

Lagos that ojukwus dad and others built from scratch....

Stupid gal

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Folasade Says Igbos Living In Lagos State Are Ungrateful by 9japride(m): 6:31am On Jul 02, 2022
I doubt if she said this. Maybe the Gbagyi tribe who are the indigenous people of Abuja will then say other tribes are ungrateful. All federal capital cities is home for Nigerians. In my opinion, what is expected of the visitors is to respect the traditional head of Gbagyi kingdom/Lagos and not any individual who thinks he's/she greater than the whole tribe.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Folasade Says Igbos Living In Lagos State Are Ungrateful by MetaPhysical: 6:34am On Jul 02, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

I endorse this message.
Same thing Igbokwe told them. Without Lagos yanminri has no success to boast of.

Divide zoo so every animal can manage his own cage.

Yoruba Nation on my mind!
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Folasade Says Igbos Living In Lagos State Are Ungrateful by Advocate500: 6:35am On Jul 02, 2022
Mumu talk as usual.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo 2024: PDP Rakes In N175 Million As Shaibu, Others Pick Nomination Forms / Poll - Jonathan's Approval Rating / Ojukwu On Life Support Machine At Unth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.