Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,682 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Night In Anambra - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Night In Anambra (20202 Views)

Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Last Night In Benin City / EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Light Vigil In Benin For People Killed By Police / Lekki Tollgate Protesters Hold Candle Night For Endsars Victims (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Night In Anambra by Canih28: 10:18am On Oct 22, 2020
Re: EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Night In Anambra by Collins0609(m): 10:19am On Oct 22, 2020
It's chaos here
Re: EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Night In Anambra by WandaNara: 10:19am On Oct 22, 2020
B
Re: EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Night In Anambra by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 22, 2020
My condolences to the family of the fallen heroes.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Night In Anambra by Omoslim26: 10:26am On Oct 22, 2020
RIP to d fallen Heroes

it's such a shame that we have an head of states who do not understand the flow of democracy
who have very dwarfed knowledge on human rights

God heal our broken hearts

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Night In Anambra by mariahAngel(f): 10:26am On Oct 22, 2020
It took them so long....
Re: EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Night In Anambra by Bayley: 10:26am On Oct 22, 2020
tot:
Sad.
And some people will come here and tell us no one died, that is you people's latest propaganda, the deaths were fake news. Smh.
Your investments&biz are doing well with good returns.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Night In Anambra by ruffDiamond: 10:29am On Oct 22, 2020
UMU CHINEKE!
OHAMADIKE!
RIP!brave warriors!
viva biafra! #ONESOUTHERNNIGERIA!
Re: EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Night In Anambra by Abudu2000(m): 10:30am On Oct 22, 2020
brosom:
This is becoming boring, the government don't care if u live or die. take Lagos toll gate incident as a case study.

He who runs today lives to fight another day with a better and clear plan, though it might take time, but it worth it.

Nigeria don't worth dying for!

a word is enough for the wise...
there's a tide in the affairs of men that whih taken at a flood leads unto to fortune-julius ceaser.

I know u won't understand that Quote.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Night In Anambra by Richykaycee(m): 10:31am On Oct 22, 2020
Light of the nation,
Re: EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Night In Anambra by Johnnyrio: 10:35am On Oct 22, 2020
Good. where's the damnn nigarr boy? haven't seen his post or comment for long.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Night In Anambra by FanOfMyself: 10:35am On Oct 22, 2020
Dididrumz:
Nice

These fools in power thinks we're interested in either APC or PDP, in the last presidential election, I was strongly in support of ATIKU and even voted for Him. But right now, we do not care about APC or PDP anymore. So playing politics with the current happenings won't change our mind.

our demand now is a Better Nigeria.

And a better Nigeria we must get.
Me too brother!! I used to vote for pdp, but I have realized that these people are the same! We need to form our own political party as youths in Nigeria and use the same energy we are expending on this protest to vote in our own person come 2023 if Nigeria is still existing then!
One love!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Night In Anambra by Princewell2012(m): 10:42am On Oct 22, 2020
Johnnyrio:
Good.
where's the damnn nigarr boy?
haven't seen his post or comment for long.

Hmm hope he is still alive?
Re: EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Night In Anambra by oneeast: 10:43am On Oct 22, 2020
The real wise men from the east. Our protest must remain peaceful in Anambra. God bless Anambra
Re: EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Night In Anambra by cray91(m): 10:56am On Oct 22, 2020
you get mouth!

i'm sure since the protest started you never stepped out for once

you are one of the keyboard warriors that only brag on social media

hide behind your phone keypad typing rubbish, condemning and criticizing people's effort

wanting to do is one thing and actually doing it is another!

Get sense!
PAGAN9JA:
Candle Light Protest - The worst form of protest. Takes away the seriousness from it. Has 0 results.

Best is to burn Buhari's house for immediate results.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Night In Anambra by Tango123: 11:39am On Oct 22, 2020
brosom:
This is becoming boring, the government don't care if u live or die. take Lagos toll gate incident as a case study.

He who runs today lives to fight another day with a better and clear plan, though it might take time, but it worth it.

Nigeria don't worth dying for!

a word is enough for the wise...

They are not dying for Nigeria. They are trying to get some future for themselves

It is either instant desth, or slow death. They are tired of slow death.

That is the reason they are choosing to try to stop the slow death, even if it means some risk of instant death
Re: EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Night In Anambra by NELLY1990: 12:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
God bless the new Nigeria ��

God bless the new citizens of Nigeria ��

God bless the new leadership of Nigeria ��

Together we will make it

The flag of Nigeria �� will continue to radiate in Jesus name AMEN
Re: EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Night In Anambra by buchi4action(m): 12:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
Someone was shot yesternight at Onitsha DMGS roundabout candle night.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Night In Anambra by Willie007: 1:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
It's for the nigga to go and open another account and continue with his spamming shit.

Hdanny:

Leave him, when dem completely ban him account, he will get sense by force.

Me sef is tired of the guy.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Night In Anambra by Emotionss: 2:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
When the protests started they dismissed it as the usual rants from the LAZY and phone pressing youths That it will phase out in few days time
IT DID NOT

When the protests started gaining supporters, they came out a Said Tinubu is the one sponsoring the protest.
THAT ONE DID NOT WORK.

Then they tried to use THEIR USUAL TRIBAL SENTIMENTS to weaken the protesters but it also failed woefully.

Then the imported thugs to intimidate and discredit the protesters that one too failed miserably.

Then they brought in the military to kill and also intimidate the protesters But this Action only made the protesters more determined regardless of the lives lost.

Quickly their Agents tried the TRIBAL AND REGIONAL CARDS again, this time it failed even more than the first time.

Now they have decided to play the POLITICAL CARD hoping that at will divide the youths and weaken their strength.

Southern youths please be wise. The Game is just starting.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Night In Anambra by Emmagggg: 3:06pm On Oct 22, 2020
Great

(1) (2) (Reply)

My N100,000 Gold Ring Stolen At Police Station In Lagos - Detained Man / Four Bag Jail Terms for Internet Fraud In Abeokuta (photos) / Staff Of College Of Education Katsina Ala, Kidnapped, Murdered In Benue (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.