Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,538 members, 7,812,668 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is God? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is God? (1968 Views)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Nigeria's Most Powerful Politician - Onyebuchi Ememanka / Apapa Youths Mob Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In HID Awolowo's Burial Today / Tinubu Is The MAJOR Problem Of Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is God? by Gr8Animash: 3:48am On Mar 09, 2011
when Bola Tinubu says yes,who can say no??I
Answer- I CAN,

Fellow Lagosians, Bola Tinubu wants to impose on us his daughter as a Federal Rep, his son-in-law as a State Legislator and his wife as a Senator! i mean!!!is that right??, !!Take a stand and say NO to Remi Tinubu and this insult to Lagosians because before long Lagos would be Tinubus families personal monarchy with him as king, Truly even as a Fashola fan my love for thier so called clique or gang aka A.C.N, ends with him, Fashola, and at that, Fashola is not doing anything special or performing Majic,he's doin only what he was elected and paid to do FOR the CITIZENZ paid for thru tax BY the CITIZENS, so he's only doin wat a Governor is sopposed to do,and that said, there is still much more to be done. why are Paupers, mad men, naked people and so many other obsenities still roaming the streets in bulk and carelessly?, Lagos has always been the Honeypot for Nigeria,ACN is just enjoying the glory. Which is even over exagerated, Lagosians se a litte street light here and there then they start screaming "Gov Fashola EKO O NI BAAJE OH", what happened to free education??Free healthcare??how does ACN expect banned Okada riders to survive?? and the people who cant afford expensive cabs which are influenced by the expensive lifestyle ACN is slowly imbibing into Lagos and its people like Lagos is doing competition on which state sells the most expensive human wants??when theyr many paupers striving to feed talkless of educate??or is Lagos minimum wage higher that other states in this same country??They(ACN) think the mass have illegaly acured vast Land or illegal funds to pay for irrelivanced??, If not for the greatness of nigeria as a whole were would Lagos be on the world map.??, and what party took the country to these highs, only Bola Tinubu knows the many illegal amenities he milks from Lagos wether thru his Blindly Loved by Lagosians Governor-Fashola or his corrupt lawmakers.who is ther to watch Tinubu??Lagosians have made him the eye in the sky of Lagos,so there's no other human but God that can monitor him,that's why even tho Lagosians need Fashola they also need PDP senators and reps to watch them,isn't it PDP that created EFCC?? It is also very apparent that since Fashola has achieved a reasonable amout in Lagos,(4 the eyes only) the next Governors to take seat wetha A.C.N or PDP have a big shoe to fill nd so can't and wount want to do ny less,so as not to tarnish image of self and party so it would even still be safer to vote Dosunmu in as 2nd term is probably the time Fashola can use to relax and fully comfortably embezzle more as he has earned the trust of Lagosians,but even if we do vote him 2nd term,let's not make the mistake of voting A.C.N senators, and please we shudnt mistakenly vote in Oluremi Tinubu in particular for Lagos central as she would then be Asiwajus next aim for the Governorship seat 2015,which is the same as voting in Asiwaju for a 3rd term,not untill he owns 80% of Lagos shud our eyes then clear, Not that we should vote in only NON A.C.N candidates as senator or other posts but we should choose wisely & on Merit, For example, Remi Tinubu is scarcly educated and has very low Lagos pedigree,but her PDP counterpart Tolagbe Animashaun who has a bsc and msc from the USA has strong roots in Lagos and has lived in all LGA's of his district, he has made it succesfull in his private business and so is not looking for loot to feed like others(who though have but are still greedy),he is arguably way better educated than Remi, Remi is a very shy quiet person,Is that who should represent Lagos at the national assembly??or is it a joke?Tolagbe Animashaun also feels very passionate about Lagos and its betterment so much that he would have even liked to be a member of A.C.N just to feel patriotic about being a member of a lagos majority party with his fellow lagosian (mostly) brothers and sisters,sad that the party lacks in the transparency and str8 fowardness he craves,A party that allows Nigerias staple, LAGOS, be controlled by a man or Godfather like figure who has absolutely no authority whatsoever but has personally bestowed upon himself power to make state confidential decisions, Na waaa oh, (we al know who not 1 wi lagosians,news is that he hopes to freedomize and better the quality of primary and secondry education to the type of standards Gov Fashola presently hosts, so for Lagos central in particular, I think anyone voted for other than PDP's candidate Tolagbe Animashaun, is a complete waste of vote and time and a vote probably paid for, I personally think choosing Remi is the same as throwing, wasting and dashing away tax payers money into a rich mans account(Asiwaju Tinubu) account.the Asiwaju
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is God? by EkoIle1: 4:04am On Mar 09, 2011
Get over yourselves, Tinubu is what you make him.

Lagos is what it is today because of Tinubu.

Tinubu gave us Fashola aka the best governor in the history of Nigeria

Many kudos to Fashola, but nearly everything Fashola is doing was designed and laid down by Tinubu

Feel free to spend the rest of your lives crying and losing sleep over Tinubu while Lagos dey advance pass Nigeria itself,
God Bless Fashola.

Guess what Lagos just scored another first in the history of Nigeria,

Fashola Commissions First Of Its Kind State Digital Mapping/geographic Info

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-619657.0.html

The joke is on you and your co losers,

God Bless Tinubu

God Bless The Great State Of Lagos

God Bless Lagosians.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is God? by step1: 4:13am On Mar 09, 2011
Gr8Animash:

when Bola Tinubu says yes,who can say no??I
Answer- I CAN,

Fellow Lagosians, Bola Tinubu wants to impose on us his daughter as a Federal Rep, his son-in-law as a State Legislator and his wife as a Senator! i mean!!!is that right??, !!Take a stand and say NO to Remi Tinubu and this insult to Lagosians because before long Lagos would be Tinubus families personal monarchy with him as king, Truly even as a Fashola fan my love for thier so called clique or gang aka A.C.N, ends with him, Fashola, and at that, Fashola is not doing anything special or performing Majic,he's doin only what he was elected and paid to do FOR the CITIZENZ paid for thru tax BY the CITIZENS, so he's only doin wat a Governor is sopposed to do,and that said, there is still much more to be done. why are Paupers, mad men, unclothed people and so many other obsenities still roaming the streets in bulk and carelessly?, Lagos has always been the Honeypot for Nigeria,ACN is just enjoying the glory. Which is even over exagerated, Lagosians se a litte street light here and there then they start screaming "Gov Fashola EKO O NI BAAJE OH", what happened to free education??Free healthcare??how does ACN expect banned Okada riders to survive?? and the people who cant afford expensive cabs which are influenced by the expensive lifestyle ACN is slowly imbibing into Lagos and its people like Lagos is doing competition on which state sells the most expensive human wants??when theyr many paupers striving to feed talkless of educate??or is Lagos minimum wage higher that other states in this same country??They(ACN) think the mass have illegaly acured vast Land or illegal funds to pay for irrelivanced??, If not for the greatness of nigeria as a whole were would Lagos be on the world map.??, and what party took the country to these highs, only Bola Tinubu knows the many illegal amenities he milks from Lagos wether thru his Blindly Loved by Lagosians Governor-Fashola or his corrupt lawmakers.who is ther to watch Tinubu??Lagosians have made him the eye in the sky of Lagos,so there's no other human but God that can monitor him,that's why even tho Lagosians need Fashola they also need PDP senators and reps to watch them,isn't it PDP that created EFCC?? It is also very apparent that since Fashola has achieved a reasonable amout in Lagos,(4 the eyes only) the next Governors to take seat wetha A.C.N or PDP have a big shoe to fill nd so can't and wount want to do ny less,so as not to tarnish image of self and party so it would even still be safer to vote Dosunmu in as 2nd term is probably the time Fashola can use to relax and fully comfortably embezzle more as he has earned the trust of Lagosians,but even if we do vote him 2nd term,let's not make the mistake of voting A.C.N senators, and please we shudnt mistakenly vote in Oluremi Tinubu in particular for Lagos central as she would then be Asiwajus next aim for the Governorship seat 2015,which is the same as voting in Asiwaju for a 3rd term,not untill he owns 80% of Lagos shud our eyes then clear, Not that we should vote in only NON A.C.N candidates as senator or other posts but we should choose wisely & on Merit, For example, Remi Tinubu is scarcly educated and has very low Lagos pedigree,but her PDP counterpart Tolagbe Animashaun who has a bsc and msc from the USA has strong roots in Lagos and has lived in all LGA's of his district, he has made it succesfull in his private business and so is not looking for loot to feed like others(who though have but are still greedy),he is arguably way better educated than Remi, Remi is a very shy quiet person,Is that who should represent Lagos at the national assembly??or is it a joke?Tolagbe Animashaun also feels very passionate about Lagos and its betterment so much that he would have even liked to be a member of A.C.N just to feel patriotic about being a member of a lagos majority party with his fellow lagosian (mostly) brothers and sisters,sad that the party lacks in the transparency and str8 fowardness he craves,A party that allows Nigerias staple, LAGOS, be controlled by a man or Godfather like figure who has absolutely no authority whatsoever but has personally bestowed upon himself power to make state confidential decisions, Na waaa oh, (we al know who not 1 wi lagosians,news is that he hopes to freedomize and better the quality of primary and secondry education to the type of standards Gov Fashola presently hosts, so for Lagos central in particular, I think anyone voted for other than PDP's candidate Tolagbe Animashaun, is a complete waste of vote and time and a vote probably paid for, I personally think choosing Remi is the same as throwing, wasting and dashing away tax payers money into a rich mans account(Asiwaju Tinubu) account.the Asiwaju

May the lord be with you. Amen. Good write up
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is God? by Gr8Animash: 5:05am On Mar 09, 2011
Eko Ile:

Many kudos to Fashola, but nearly everything Fashola is doing was designed and laid down by Tinubu

Feel free to spend the rest of your lives crying and losing sleep over Tinubu while Lagos dey advance pass Nigeria itself,
God Bless Fashola.

The joke is on you and your co losers,

God Bless Tinubu

God Bless Lagosians.

u r just decieving urself,u might aswell stand at the barbeach and collect fre2 tinubu campain shirts along with ACN political thugs as its very aparent that those xmas trees and sala decorations fashola uses tax payers money to erect amuses u, while his mates far and near are trying to solve mass hunger,cater for the needy and educate the illiterate he is busy erectin xmas tree and contemplatin which jingle sounds the best,dont u see he does only cosmetic changes in Lagos??contractable projects."i give u the contract,u give me N150M" type of ish, and that atlantic city was the corect Jackpot Bingo 4 ur dearly beloved Asiwaju, I just hope the place doesn't submerge underwater wen people inhabit there,luk at that ciÞy in Italy(the name escapes me) bcuz 2 me it seems like a desperate project attempt to get funds for somethin(mayb a house for asiwaju sumwere in Milan or Dubai knowin its gettin 2 b fasion)how much land do we have in Lekki/Aja that they think we need to CREATE more land, or is Lagos gettin so overpopulated that the people r beginin 2 spill off the side??y didn't he solve lagos NEPA issues nd make lagos then B A FIRST, ur sayin lagos
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is God? by EkoIle1: 5:23am On Mar 09, 2011
You people no dey taya ni? You know how many times we don here the same hating and disgruntled speech?

Like I said, if bad bele be your life mission, continue, Lagos go still dey shine, Lagos go still dey lead the rest of the country in everything, Fashola go still dey commission projects everyday and Tinubu go still dey shine and your PDP masters no fit do any damn thing about it.

ndo,
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is God? by Phlota(f): 10:37am On Mar 09, 2011
let's all be realistic here. @poster, i agree wiv u, dey r bein elected 2 serve. funny enuf, most of wat Fashola parades himself doin, Tinubu startd, bt @d same tym, Tinubu is d godfather of ACN and he is in control(IRS, LAWMA, ) I strongly blieve dt IF Ribadu/Adeola wins, we'd be puttn ourselves unda a voluntary enslavement jst lyk wat Libya is xpeeriencin cos Tinubu wld stil b@d helm of affairs. Let's al stand up 4 our right and vote wisely
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is God? by rasputinn(m): 11:58am On Mar 09, 2011
Phlota:

let's all be realistic here. @poster, i agree wiv u, dey r bein elected 2 serve. funny enuf, most of wat Fashola parades himself doin, Tinubu startd, bt @d same tym, Tinubu is d godfather of ACN and he is in control(IRS, LAWMA, ) I strongly blieve dt IF Ribadu/Adeola wins, we'd be puttn ourselves unda a voluntary enslavement jst lyk wat Libya is xpeeriencin cos Tinubu wld stil b@d helm of affairs. Let's al stand up 4 our right and vote wisely

How very true.
I have good news for you phlota,RIBADU WILL NOT WIN ANY FEDERAL ELECTION,he just about has as much chance of doing that as Pat Utomi and Pastor Kris Okotie
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is God? by rasputinn(m): 12:01pm On Mar 09, 2011
Eko Ile:

Yes,he's the egocentric,certificate-forging,cocaine-sniffing,treasury-looting criminal you made him
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is God? by rasputinn(m): 12:04pm On Mar 09, 2011
Eko Ile:

What yardstick are you using??On a resources to projects ratio,Fashola lags behind Godswill Akpabio
The poor guy is trying,but the day he'll wean himself off Tinubu'e choking corrput tendencies,only then will he truly shine
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is God? by Phlota(f): 12:09pm On Mar 09, 2011
@Rasputinn, dat was y i put a big IF, der's rily no way he can win. Buhari is actually gon' b d best presidential candididate bt dis is naija
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is God? by rasputinn(m): 12:15pm On Mar 09, 2011
Phlota:

@Rasputinn, dat was y i put a big IF, der's rily no way he can win. Buhari is actually gon' b d best presidential candididate bt dis is naija

Okay bro,on that score na me and you go jam for battle field cos my vote is going to GEJ.I respect your nchoice though,not to fight wink wink wink
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is God? by Phlota(f): 12:19pm On Mar 09, 2011
i undastnd, trust me, GEJ is a waste of tym, no fight, m a gal tho
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is God? by rasputinn(m): 12:30pm On Mar 09, 2011
Phlota:

i undastnd, trust me, GEJ is a waste of tym

Okay na,just wait and be proved wrong

I'm glad though we agree on the Tinubu thingy,that BA.Stard is so full of himself and the most annoying thing is that Fashola doesn't seem to have the balls to dig in his heels and stand up to that mega criminal
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is God? by MaiSuya(m): 12:47pm On Mar 09, 2011
So powerful that even GEJ, in spite of pressure to arrest him(Tinubu), reports claim, is unwilling to do so? why?
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is God? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:31am On Oct 24, 2011
Eko Ile:

[s]Get over yourselves, Tinubu is what you make him.

Tinubu gave us Fashola aka the best governor in the history of Nigeria[/s]

Many kudos to Fashola, [s]but nearly everything Fashola is doing was designed and laid down by Tinubu

[/s]
[s]Feel free to spend the rest of your lives crying and losing sleep over Tinubu while [/s]Lagos dey advance pass Nigeria itself,
God Bless Fashola.

[s]The joke is on you and your co losers,

God Bless Tinubu[/s]

God Bless Lagosians.

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is God? by PointB: 12:12pm On Oct 24, 2011
[size=18pt]Lagos is one man business. Why is that hard for many of you guys to understand. Tinubu is a tin god, worshiped blindly by so many Lagosians in the name of ACN.

To rid Nigeria of corruption, we must start in Lagos state.
[/size]
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is God? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:39am On Oct 25, 2011
[size=20pt]Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu - The Leader of the Oduduwa Nation is truly GOD in LAGOS and other ACN States. I have sadly come to accept that FACT. there is nothing anyone can do about it. angry[/size]
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is God? by Toktee(m): 10:51am On Oct 25, 2011
Bros no cry again,what tinubu has done no drums of tears will change that,like it or not Acn will rule lagos state 4ever,because you are in pdp you see nothing good in Acn administration.pls go to hell
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is God? by juman(m): 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2011
Toktee:

Bros no cry again,what tinubu has done no drums of tears will change that,like it or not Acn will rule lagos state 4ever,because you are in pdp you see nothing good in Acn administration.pls go to hell

Oh oh. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is The New Global Investment Destination – GEJ / MKO Abiola VS Humphrey Nwosu / The Okwuchukwus Died To Give Their Children Better Life (see Pics Of Kids)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.