Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,167 members, 7,953,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:02 PM

EndSars Protesters Marching In Atlanta, Georgia USA (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EndSars Protesters Marching In Atlanta, Georgia USA (Video) (23943 Views)

Udoamaka Nwamu Kills His Estranged Wife & Mother-In-Law In Georgia, USA / I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters / Alert! South African Protesters Marching In Johannesburg With Arms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSars Protesters Marching In Atlanta, Georgia USA (Video) by Tilykay(m): 10:28am On Oct 22, 2020
Yes! God would enable us see the end of this. God will intervene and ensure that people are happy at last. God will have mercy and show Nigeria mercy. Not like some agents of the devil going on different social media platforms asking about the where abouts of the dead.

1 Like

Re: EndSars Protesters Marching In Atlanta, Georgia USA (Video) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 10:28am On Oct 22, 2020
yea, i was there live
Re: EndSars Protesters Marching In Atlanta, Georgia USA (Video) by v2: 10:28am On Oct 22, 2020
internationalman:
Buhari is ostracized and Persona non grata all over the world communities..

Tueh, shameless cow that cannot speak directly to the press without a written speech..

We are coming for ya'll

His incompetence is second to none. He reads a written script everywhere he goes, even when he needs to address delegates in the villa. Address the nation over the ongoing crises he cannot. I tire honestly

1 Like

Re: EndSars Protesters Marching In Atlanta, Georgia USA (Video) by Hero10001: 10:29am On Oct 22, 2020
cynthia9:
The revolution has begun
Nigerian must be Restructured.

Re: EndSars Protesters Marching In Atlanta, Georgia USA (Video) by shiwex: 10:30am On Oct 22, 2020
Factfinder1:
Northerners, the end protests is not against Buhari or the north, it's against bad government and police brutality, don't let anyone breed hate among us using religion or tribe, we just want the killings, kidnappings, extrajudicial killings etc to stop all over Nigeria... I don’t know why y’all think we’re fighting against the north...

They do not have the level of intelligence to understand what you are saying. To the northerners, its always north vs south. Christians vs Muslims
Re: EndSars Protesters Marching In Atlanta, Georgia USA (Video) by donbenz(m): 10:30am On Oct 22, 2020
MARCHING TO?? ARE THEY NORMAL?
Re: EndSars Protesters Marching In Atlanta, Georgia USA (Video) by tot(f): 10:31am On Oct 22, 2020
v2:

His incompetence is second to none. He reads a written script everywhere he goes, even when he needs to address delegates in the villa. Address the nation over the ongoing crises he cannot. I tire honestly

He just doesn't have what it takes to be a true leader. You can't give what you don't have.
Re: EndSars Protesters Marching In Atlanta, Georgia USA (Video) by DannyG8(m): 10:31am On Oct 22, 2020
michoim:
Jobless Nigerians in America. The same people that Democrats are using to cause unrest against the government of Donald Trump in America...
you are an idiot for how long will you continue being a slave

if you have a brain you better start using it
stop being a fool

1 Like

Re: EndSars Protesters Marching In Atlanta, Georgia USA (Video) by Aboki99(m): 10:37am On Oct 22, 2020
Why didn't you do this during the GEJ or OBJ regimes, you mean there were no SARS brutality or bad governance then or what?

YahooG:
We move Nigeria must change by force, Enough of Old men leaders, time for us to have a president that's from the age bracket kf 27 to 40,Enough of 60, 70 ,80 ruling a country of 60 years,they don't have ideas anymore they see their selves as elders and must be respected,like I didn't vote you to serve me,Nonsense,#End bad government
Re: EndSars Protesters Marching In Atlanta, Georgia USA (Video) by chipet67(m): 10:37am On Oct 22, 2020
That waist shaa
Re: EndSars Protesters Marching In Atlanta, Georgia USA (Video) by DisLifeSha: 10:38am On Oct 22, 2020
Restructuring is the way forward. Our federal system of government is faulty

southniyikaye:
The Endsars tag is stale already,
It is either revolution or reform Nigeria
Re: EndSars Protesters Marching In Atlanta, Georgia USA (Video) by Nchenches: 10:39am On Oct 22, 2020
The Janjaweeeeds of the Caliphate spilled loads of blood of innocent people in Nigeria since 2016, in their bid to sustain a skewed and lopsided political structure and unitary government system with constitution they created for Nigeria.

Re: EndSars Protesters Marching In Atlanta, Georgia USA (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 10:40am On Oct 22, 2020
We the great Nigerian youths are on the move
Re: EndSars Protesters Marching In Atlanta, Georgia USA (Video) by Bayley: 10:41am On Oct 22, 2020
tot:

He just doesn't have what it takes to be a true leader. You can't give what you don't have.
So please Tot,help me with this.
Re: EndSars Protesters Marching In Atlanta, Georgia USA (Video) by streetsoldier1(m): 10:41am On Oct 22, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
Army don get work be DAT if to say na naija she wear am..this contri no be am grin

This lady get shape sha.... Her shape is sars
Re: EndSars Protesters Marching In Atlanta, Georgia USA (Video) by seunak2016: 10:44am On Oct 22, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
Army don get work be DAT if to say na naija she wear am..this contri no be am grin
na to collect her number be that, you think army will be beating such a girl, unless female soldier want prove a point as per woman is the enemy of their fellow human.
Re: EndSars Protesters Marching In Atlanta, Georgia USA (Video) by olajizz01(m): 10:46am On Oct 22, 2020
Hateandthunder:
While Tinubu scampers from pillar to post grin cheesy
OBJ needs to be visited in the next protest as Tinubu has been seriously dealt with,Obj is another father of corruption that did nothing as a president for good 8yrs,our patrimony was converted to their(ota farm) and also had the effrontery to incorporated his worker's salaries in to federal govt payroll for yrs,a lot has been perpetrated by this useless man as well.
Re: EndSars Protesters Marching In Atlanta, Georgia USA (Video) by AnanseK(m): 10:47am On Oct 22, 2020
Factfinder1:
Northerners, the end protests is not against Buhari or the north, it's against bad government and police brutality, don't let anyone breed hate among us using religion or tribe, we just want the killings, kidnappings, extrajudicial killings etc to stop all over Nigeria... I don’t know why y’all think we’re fighting against the north...

Story story, and so the spider said to the fly. You can go on with your arson , killing and destruction. Lagos economy and infrastructure is almost crippled now. Kontinu!
Re: EndSars Protesters Marching In Atlanta, Georgia USA (Video) by Eriokanmi: 10:52am On Oct 22, 2020
michoim:
Jobless Nigerians in America. The same people that Democrats are using to cause unrest against the government of Donald Trump in America...
Their living condition is far more better than yours, who's employed here.
Re: EndSars Protesters Marching In Atlanta, Georgia USA (Video) by AnanseK(m): 10:53am On Oct 22, 2020
shiwex:

They do not have the level of intelligence to understand what you are saying. To the northerners, its always north vs south. Christians vs Muslims

And these are the kind of people expecting Northerners to trust them. Wake me up when you are ready to divide the country.
No need to destroy it and kill its citizens before we separate.

Igbos have nearly finished their Lagos destruction script.
Re: EndSars Protesters Marching In Atlanta, Georgia USA (Video) by olajizz01(m): 10:55am On Oct 22, 2020
Aboki99:
Why didn't you do this during the GEJ or OBJ regimes, you mean there were no SARS brutality or bad governance then or what?

I think subsidies protests happened during GEJ era as well,Buhari is a living death of a president that has no human feelings when people are clamouring for things,South has been clamouring for end SARS and police brutality for yrs,but he felt non concerned about it may be for some reasons and Cabals chased away Osinbajo that was intended to yield to people yarns.
Re: EndSars Protesters Marching In Atlanta, Georgia USA (Video) by Godszilla: 10:58am On Oct 22, 2020
mamotalk:
this people should know that Kanu and his IPOB brethren has their agenda hidden in #endsars protest.

the Igbo know what they are looking for in the midst of endsars protest.

stfu - tribalistic neanderthal
Re: EndSars Protesters Marching In Atlanta, Georgia USA (Video) by olarent: 11:07am On Oct 22, 2020
Please add more things to it that any northern people on this platform should try to educate some people that are off line i.e not on any platform we are all fighting for freedom.
Factfinder1:
Re: EndSars Protesters Marching In Atlanta, Georgia USA (Video) by Deemayor: 11:15am On Oct 22, 2020
Factfinder1:

That is why even their Northern Brother's don't want to build school's in the North, So that they can continue to be illiterate and they can use them anyhow they want
Re: EndSars Protesters Marching In Atlanta, Georgia USA (Video) by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 22, 2020
colorsofrainbow:

Truth
Re: EndSars Protesters Marching In Atlanta, Georgia USA (Video) by Abu4real64: 11:33am On Oct 22, 2020
Factfinder1:
Re: EndSars Protesters Marching In Atlanta, Georgia USA (Video) by raphy(m): 11:41am On Oct 22, 2020
ppl that knows that the country is bad since ran away for a better life abroad..we that is hustling hard to make it stay here and complain.

see that girl with thick thighs na better life make her finer nothing do her ..
free the masses from this zoo
Re: EndSars Protesters Marching In Atlanta, Georgia USA (Video) by dalass(f): 12:06pm On Oct 22, 2020
Factfinder1:

Sincerely, I don't know if the excessive heat experienced in the north is responsible for their sense of reasoning.

Here we are, speaking against SARS, they say no, they need SARS. We say no more extra judicial killings, they say its against Buhari.

I don't know if their disease ridden, poverty stricken insecure region is okay by them with boko haram killing of parents while abducting girls as sex objects and small boys as child soldiers is what is good for them

They should be the ones protesting but religion is always more important than anything else to them even more than to the Saudi's. Tribal sentiments to the north is also everything
Re: EndSars Protesters Marching In Atlanta, Georgia USA (Video) by Evaromantik(m): 12:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
Abudu2000:
For all online protesters go download super VPN on your android and iPhone, the vpn is super effective. They can't stop us now!!! We move

Since i started using smartphone mane years ago, i have never experience downtime like am experiencing now. Nothing is connecting. Even this Nairaland is loading because it's hosted on a very fast server. I have even quit Twitter and Facebook.

Do you think this downtime is related to this protest?.

1 Like

Re: EndSars Protesters Marching In Atlanta, Georgia USA (Video) by Abudu2000(m): 12:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
Evaromantik:

Since i started using smartphone mane years ago, i have never experience downtime like am experiencing now. Nothing is connecting. Even this Nairaland is loading because it's hosted on a very fast server. I have even quit Twitter and Facebook.

Do you think this downtime is related to this protest?.
some say after god fear govt but i say fear god after u done fear govt. the biggest problem govt all around the world is facing is social media. Govt can cencor media, since this crisis began no single station dare reports it but just with internet connection alone the cover ups that has existed for centuries have been exposed and u tink the govt is happy?
Re: EndSars Protesters Marching In Atlanta, Georgia USA (Video) by Willie007: 1:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
Factfinder1:

They always feel unsecured whenever one of their own is not in power

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb / Daniel Fakoya, 18, To Spend 15 Years In UK Prison For Firearms Offences / Laetitia Dagan Naankang's Burial: Family Makes Announcement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.