Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,374 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Xiaoyu: 14-Year-Old Chinese Boy Set To Be Tallest Teen In The World At 7.25 Feet - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Xiaoyu: 14-Year-Old Chinese Boy Set To Be Tallest Teen In The World At 7.25 Feet (75392 Views)

Moment Old Chinese Parents Reunited With Son After Missing For 38years(Pics) / My 14-Year-Old Daughter Was Caught In Hotel With Boys, Smoking, Drinking / Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaoyu: 14-Year-Old Chinese Boy Set To Be Tallest Teen In The World At 7.25 Feet by Emma1Oj(m): 2:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
tallest oshi wo...they shld come and measure the both of us first bfor they conclude bcus I'm so dam sure I'm taller than dis dude.
Re: Xiaoyu: 14-Year-Old Chinese Boy Set To Be Tallest Teen In The World At 7.25 Feet by Bewiseedet(m): 3:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
see him k-leg
Re: Xiaoyu: 14-Year-Old Chinese Boy Set To Be Tallest Teen In The World At 7.25 Feet by Neddstark: 6:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
Giant
Re: Xiaoyu: 14-Year-Old Chinese Boy Set To Be Tallest Teen In The World At 7.25 Feet by mickelkingz(m): 6:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
doctors don give am fertilazer
Re: Xiaoyu: 14-Year-Old Chinese Boy Set To Be Tallest Teen In The World At 7.25 Feet by ayenale1(m): 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
Over secretion of Growth hormone
Re: Xiaoyu: 14-Year-Old Chinese Boy Set To Be Tallest Teen In The World At 7.25 Feet by Jimbadly: 7:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
uselessmod1:
ur drunk dad is more useful atleast he buys alcohol thus contributing to a brand sales, u on d other hand are a leech a thick confuse smelling waste called human

Your written English speaks volume. Obviously a ret@rded dunce is what you are and still eating your equally hopeless mama's food. Watch it so you don't end up hanging yourself like your papa did.

Adios!
Re: Xiaoyu: 14-Year-Old Chinese Boy Set To Be Tallest Teen In The World At 7.25 Feet by Jimbadly: 7:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
uselessmod1:
ur drunk dad is more useful atleast he buys alcohol thus contributing to a brand sales, u on d other hand are a leech a thick confuse smelling waste called human

Your written English speaks volume. Obviously a ret@rded dunce is what you are and still eating your mama's food. Watch it so you don't end up hanging yourself like your papa did.

Adios!
Re: Xiaoyu: 14-Year-Old Chinese Boy Set To Be Tallest Teen In The World At 7.25 Feet by Jimbadly: 8:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
uselessmod1:
once a again he is fine urs isn't, u damage tissue of an inbred. hope u sucking mummies flat boobs to nite cause that's d most fun u had in yrs, thats y u seem bitter u moronic leper from a backward society.
cave dweller.

Aren't you ashamed of yourself for typing like a kid in kindergarten? I dey shame for you o. A fool at 40.

Continue deluding yourself asswipe who spends 24 hours a day looking for customers to patronize a failed website. You are hopeless and suicidal and will soon hang from the rope like your asinine dad did when he could no longer feed you and your deranged mum. Was it not July last year that he finally gave up on his miserable life? Continue, you'll soon end up like him cos no one will patronize that useless website.
Re: Xiaoyu: 14-Year-Old Chinese Boy Set To Be Tallest Teen In The World At 7.25 Feet by Jimbadly: 8:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
uselessmod1:
well at least this fool @ 40 is doing something with his hands then u fool at 20 who's looking for short cut to riches, maybe if spend ur time getting something doing and minding ur business, u fucking Arrow u won't b here right now.
a waste of specie u are n will always be.

Yada yada yada! There he goes again with his kindergarten bants undecidedDoing something with your hands my ass! You're only deluding yourself with that terrible written Engrish of yours. That website is a failure you dingbatic oaf. When will that truth sink into your numb skull?

Just go hang yourself like your popman did you loafer and save us some useful oxygen.
Re: Xiaoyu: 14-Year-Old Chinese Boy Set To Be Tallest Teen In The World At 7.25 Feet by Jimbadly: 8:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
uselessmod1:
yawnnn, complex writeup from a lecturer with the hang ur self being placed in repeat, u bore me u monkey, go hump a tree for some minute, okay kid.

Yes nitwit, you're destined to go the way your miserable papa went; by the rope. It's just a matter of time before you tie the noose around your acne-riddled neck and jump of the stool you degenerate faecal matter.
Re: Xiaoyu: 14-Year-Old Chinese Boy Set To Be Tallest Teen In The World At 7.25 Feet by Kielsin: 8:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
internationalman:
People that feel too much confidence about their heights will just be avoiding someone like this before he takes the shine away from them..

To me this is a disability or deformity just like Shatta Bandle

I don't trust Chinese, to me it is machine tall
Re: Xiaoyu: 14-Year-Old Chinese Boy Set To Be Tallest Teen In The World At 7.25 Feet by Jimbadly: 8:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
uselessmod1:

lol i think i understand why u so obsessed with the rope thing. u trying to commit suicide, wow hey try drowning it works better. trust me u aint gonna see it coming ur dead dad will b glad to see u again.

dont worry i will take care of ur mum wrinkled pussy okay, b a good boy now n drown.

16th of July 2019 was the day you'll never forget in a hurry. A day when you and your mentally unstable mum came into the face-me-i-face-you room of you were born in to behold the corpse of your diminutive dad dangling from the ceiling fan. And thus you're destined to go as it's a family curse dating back generations.

You think I don't know you've been eating your mum's malodorous pussy since the lock down started, and giving her doggy every night? Its a serious curse on your family. Suicide, incest. Tuuueeeeehhhhh!!!! I spit on your hideouse, acne-riddled face and on your mum's stinking pussy.
Re: Xiaoyu: 14-Year-Old Chinese Boy Set To Be Tallest Teen In The World At 7.25 Feet by meobizy(f): 9:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
Acromegaly on show. I don’t know why the people who suffer the ailment shun the most basic of exercises. It’s common knowledge that resistance of any sort strengthens bones.
Re: Xiaoyu: 14-Year-Old Chinese Boy Set To Be Tallest Teen In The World At 7.25 Feet by Jimbadly: 9:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
uselessmod1:

i got this feeling u feeling fly cause u using a phone to type steady bought for u by mummy, data by daddy screen guard by u which is the only thing u can afford.

thats how broke cheap low u are, kiss ur providers n respect them cause on ur own, damn nigger u nothing but a pile of dna snap together to make loose specimen called jimbadly, who smells bad, speak bad, bad manners, definitely gay, eat shit, drink piss, knows not his left from right.

do me a favour, call ur mum tell her bmd says hi she ain't gonna ask u who, she gonna remember the guy who rocked her world, the same guy who banged her from all unbelievable position. same name that cause her problem because she uttered it wen ur now dead dad was pocking her with his 4 inch dik that accidentally made u.

and tell ur dad I said hi oh wait that looser is dead just like d son is bout to b, I guess that means ur mum was d who get ur d phone n top up for, what else she buying for u, ur undies? cry cry

damn
Oh my God! What a lame ass retort you just posted. So _fucking lame!!! I lost a few brain cells just reading that load of crap you term a retort. You indeed have the brain of 4 year old in the body of a forty something year old.

You spend your whole time begging 'artists' on nairaland to advertise on your lame ass, wack, failed website. Is that how you expect to become someone in life?

And no one is patronizing you. It's a jinx. You're jinxed like your pint sized dad who got so frustrated with life and ended it all by hanging from the ceiling fan.

Your deranged mother will sorely miss the doggying when you finally hang from the ceiling like your miserable papa. It's a jinx that can't be broken.
Re: Xiaoyu: 14-Year-Old Chinese Boy Set To Be Tallest Teen In The World At 7.25 Feet by Jimbadly: 4:09am On Oct 23, 2020
uselessmod1:

my sites lame yh such if u say so
posting ad on nairaland is begging okay i agree
no one is patronizing me ok i agree
my dads frustrated i agree

but atleast lets agree u really wanna hang ur self but just dont know how to go about it.
LIKE NIKE.... JUST DO IT grin

Whose dad hung himself last year? You.

Who spends 24 hours a day begging for 'artists' on nairaland? You.

Who comes from a jinxed family? You!

Who is frustrated with life? You!

Who is destined to toe his father's suicidal path? Obviously you! undecided
Re: Xiaoyu: 14-Year-Old Chinese Boy Set To Be Tallest Teen In The World At 7.25 Feet by Judybash93(m): 4:19am On Oct 23, 2020
The dude doesn't look normal
Re: Xiaoyu: 14-Year-Old Chinese Boy Set To Be Tallest Teen In The World At 7.25 Feet by uselessmod1: 7:37am On Oct 23, 2020
Jimbadly:

Whose dad hung himself last year? You.

Who spends 24 hours a day begging for 'artists' on nairaland? You.

Who comes from a jinxed family? You!

Who is frustrated with life? You!

Who is destined to toe his father's suicidal path? Obviously you! undecided

lol come on man say something new b original

all i read is begging n hanging obviously those are things u good at, beggging online n trying to hang ur self.
hope u slept well, cause u will need d strength today to start a real story of how sad ur life is.
Re: Xiaoyu: 14-Year-Old Chinese Boy Set To Be Tallest Teen In The World At 7.25 Feet by Greatzeus(m): 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
Too much of everything is bad
Re: Xiaoyu: 14-Year-Old Chinese Boy Set To Be Tallest Teen In The World At 7.25 Feet by Akano5(m): 7:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
Not Too Bad
Re: Xiaoyu: 14-Year-Old Chinese Boy Set To Be Tallest Teen In The World At 7.25 Feet by fati2001(m): 9:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
WOW.
Re: Xiaoyu: 14-Year-Old Chinese Boy Set To Be Tallest Teen In The World At 7.25 Feet by Mamuzo13(f): 7:52pm On Feb 12, 2021
nepapole:
They are normally short but when they do mistake tall like this ehn...it becomes an abnormality.
You do know that about 50 percent of Chinese guys in china is 6"1 right. Some are shorter and some are taller. The whole stereotype of how Chinese or Asian people are short is way outdated this came about because in the olden days the average height was shorter and it was the same in Europe too and the rest of the world. Same goes for their women. They do have a lot of petite women but the average Chinese or Asian women in general is of average height and they have quite a large amount of tall women
Re: Xiaoyu: 14-Year-Old Chinese Boy Set To Be Tallest Teen In The World At 7.25 Feet by Ganjafama(m): 10:08pm On Feb 12, 2021
People like this don't live long. I'm no prophet of doom but he looks sick. At 14 he's already wearing glasses.
Re: Xiaoyu: 14-Year-Old Chinese Boy Set To Be Tallest Teen In The World At 7.25 Feet by FatherCHRISTMAS: 2:07pm On Aug 23, 2021
uselessmod1:

i got this feeling u feeling fly cause u using a phone to type steady bought for u by mummy, data by daddy screen guard by u which is the only thing u can afford.

thats how broke cheap low u are, kiss ur providers n respect them cause on ur own, damn nigger u nothing but a pile of dna snap together to make loose specimen called jimbadly, who smells bad, speak bad, bad manners, definitely gay, eat shit, drink piss, knows not his left from right.

do me a favour, call ur mum tell her bmd says hi she ain't gonna ask u who, she gonna remember the guy who rocked her world, the same guy who banged her from all unbelievable position. same name that cause her problem because she uttered it wen ur now dead dad was pocking her with his 4 inch dik that accidentally made u.

and tell ur dad I said hi oh wait that looser is dead just like d son is bout to b, I guess that means ur mum was d who get ur d phone n top up for, what else she buying for u, ur undies? cry cry

damnundecided
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos / Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life / My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.