Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Video Of Dpo Olosan Police Station Being Disciplined - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Dpo Olosan Police Station Being Disciplined (5514 Views)

Imo Police Arrest 18 IPOB, ESN Suspects Over Killing Of DPO, Inspector / Photo Of DPO Fathmann Dooiyor Killed During Bandit Attack In Omuma, Imo State / Truth Behind How DPO Olosan Of Mushin, Stripped, Pushed Him In Wheelbarrow And L (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Dpo Olosan Police Station Being Disciplined by Ejika48(f): 12:55am On Oct 22, 2020
I've never seen a country when the people meant to protect will be the one killing
This man killed people. Still he didn't run while other police were running "shey him get okigbe ni" awon boys dey para baje baje! Now look at his end .... Governor sanwolu , Tinubu, oshibawonjo, buhawicked we're not there to help him. I wonder how his kids will feel seeing their fathers like this? Infact they would have left the vicinity where they are known

Re: Video Of Dpo Olosan Police Station Being Disciplined by uselessmod1: 1:40am On Oct 22, 2020
and wheres the video and how does one disciple a building, eh?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Dpo Olosan Police Station Being Disciplined by jideflash(m): 1:46am On Oct 22, 2020
Saw the video. Really gruesome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Dpo Olosan Police Station Being Disciplined by oblaak(m): 2:04am On Oct 22, 2020
Upload the videos please though I’ve watched it. It was horrible. Viewers discretion is advised

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Dpo Olosan Police Station Being Disciplined by Ejika48(f): 2:19am On Oct 22, 2020
Maybe I'm not allowed to post it because it's telling me system error
Re: Video Of Dpo Olosan Police Station Being Disciplined by illicit(m): 5:14am On Oct 22, 2020
Was he freed at the end
Re: Video Of Dpo Olosan Police Station Being Disciplined by akinszz: 7:40am On Oct 22, 2020
I watched the video, it was horrible.
Re: Video Of Dpo Olosan Police Station Being Disciplined by chinchonglee(m): 9:26am On Oct 22, 2020
akinszz:
I watched the video, it was horrible.
Please share the link to me
Re: Video Of Dpo Olosan Police Station Being Disciplined by Ejika48(f): 11:57am On Oct 22, 2020
Thank you o nairaland for not allowing me to upload this video. Pls let us do our thing abeg
Re: Video Of Dpo Olosan Police Station Being Disciplined by Ejika48(f): 11:58am On Oct 22, 2020
Meanwhile the Dpo was killed they said he killed 12 protesters
Re: Video Of Dpo Olosan Police Station Being Disciplined by dederocs(m): 12:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
Stop supporting this, this type of exhibitions is taking us no where.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Dpo Olosan Police Station Being Disciplined by warrenweste(m): 2:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ejika48:
Meanwhile the Dpo was killed they said he killed 12 protesters

Kindly share the link

(1) (Reply)

See Wha Happened To A Young Girl Today In Jos(photo) / 20 Yoruba Charms And Their Meanings. / Another Top 10 Pictures Of Victims Right Before They Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.