Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Pls Advice Needed On Ukraine Study Issues - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Advice Needed On Ukraine Study Issues (1917 Views)

Study In Ukraine|study Medicine|nursing|pharmacy In Ternopil Medical University / Ukraine Study( Admission For 2018/2018 Academic Session) / Ukraine Study Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice Needed On Ukraine Study Issues by urchpath(m): 3:53am On Mar 09, 2011
pls dear i need your advice on any of the following,
1.  Which airline is the cheapest for travelling as a student to ukraine?
2.  Which nigerian insurance company is the best and with the cheapest quote for ukraine study?
3.  Is legalising the testimonials/WAEC certificate the same thing as notarizing it?
Thank you in anticipation.
Re: Pls Advice Needed On Ukraine Study Issues by DrLAWEKE(m): 5:30am On Mar 09, 2011
call me
Re: Pls Advice Needed On Ukraine Study Issues by urchpath(m): 5:56am On Mar 09, 2011
i asked for advice not for your number.
If you have any useful info pls drop it down so that others can still benefit. Am not cqllin u ok! angry
Re: Pls Advice Needed On Ukraine Study Issues by Tgen: 6:31pm On Mar 10, 2011
i think turkish air is the cheapest, to and fro ticket costs N150,000. i will advice u use IGI insurance and for all your medical result the only approved medical center for ukraine in Nigeria is Echo scan Abuja. thank you
Re: Pls Advice Needed On Ukraine Study Issues by urchpath(m): 10:34pm On Mar 10, 2011
smileythanks so mch tgen, ur info is great
one lv
Re: Pls Advice Needed On Ukraine Study Issues by Tgen: 4:27pm On Mar 12, 2011
no props, i hope the next time u will write, u will be writting from ukraine. best of ur luck, i can always be of assistance. thank you
Re: Pls Advice Needed On Ukraine Study Issues by 7882: 10:01am On Mar 14, 2011
Turkish airline seems to be the preferred choice mostly, but the period of booking can also affect your ticket price to a large extent,

For more enquiries, you can visit:

http://educatenaija..com/2011/03/admission-into-ukranian-universities.html
Re: Pls Advice Needed On Ukraine Study Issues by urchpath(m): 11:24am On Mar 14, 2011
thanks alot 7882, one lv
Re: Pls Advice Needed On Ukraine Study Issues by khattab008: 12:39pm On Mar 14, 2011
Don't know but wil my friend who's studying there the airline and insurance he used
Re: Pls Advice Needed On Ukraine Study Issues by khattab008: 12:39pm On Mar 14, 2011
Don't know but wil my friend who's studying there the airline and insurance he used
Re: Pls Advice Needed On Ukraine Study Issues by urchpath(m): 5:30pm On Mar 14, 2011
ok khattaboo8. Expecting to hear from you. Thank u
Re: Pls Advice Needed On Ukraine Study Issues by MeandSum: 6:33am On Mar 25, 2011
urchpath:

pls dear i need your advice on any of the following,
1.  Which airline is the cheapest for travelling as a student to ukraine?
2.  Which nigerian insurance company is the best and with the cheapest quote for ukraine study?
3.  Is legalising the testimonials/WAEC certificate the same thing as notarizing it?
Thank you in anticipation.

To answer your questions in the order they were asked:

1) I believe Turkish air is the cheapest
2) Please avoid getting a Nigerian insurance! You'll need to get a local insurance once you get here ( usually cost $1 a day paid for per year with a student visa )
3) You'll need a notarized copy of all your documents ( except the medical related doc - you'll have to redo most of those stuff when you get here anyway )
Re: Pls Advice Needed On Ukraine Study Issues by urchpath(m): 3:05pm On Mar 26, 2011
thanks meandsum, buh its just that the medical insurance certificate is needed for the application of visa here in nigeria, so i guess i am confused abit here naa,
Re: Pls Advice Needed On Ukraine Study Issues by MeandSum: 4:05pm On Mar 26, 2011
urchpath:

thanks meandsum, buh its just that the medical insurance certificate is needed for the application of visa here in nigeria, so i guess i am confused abit here naa,

Didn't mean to confuse you. I'll advice you just call the embassy in Abuja. Just so you know, you will need a local insurance when you get here.
Also, I spoke with a friend earlier in the day who told me KLM is a lot cheaper than Turkair.

If I may ask, Why Ukraine?
Re: Pls Advice Needed On Ukraine Study Issues by oljacobs: 3:35pm On Oct 01, 2011
Hi all!

Can anyone advice on the proceedure for getting a student visa in the Ukraine Embassy in Abuja? My younger ones have been making attempts to submit thier visa application for over a week and after long queues each day, they are turned back only to come back again as early as 5 am the next day. Thier story has been that the embassy is not giving any information and not collecting new applications and they have to check each day whether they will start collecting.

I would like to hear from anyone who understands the process as it is gettting unusually long and I have a feeling they may be doing something wrong.

Tx

(1) (Reply)

Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) / 2014/2015 NDA PG ADMISSION LIST IS OUT / 2017 Waec And Neco Expo At Runsfocus.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.