Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

I Learnt So Much When I Joined Reddit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Learnt So Much When I Joined Reddit (514 Views)

What I Learnt, After Being Arrested By E-money - Cute9jamedia / Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life / Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Learnt So Much When I Joined Reddit by Nobody: 2:22am On Oct 22, 2020
Its so sad what people do on this site is to abuse others and lot of sexual perverts on this site. Even people who are feeling depressed, you will tell them to go drink rat poison. Later you all claim Nigeria is a failed country when the failure starts from you...
Why don't you start by showing compassion for your neighbor instead of abusing them or you go blame Buhari for that one??
In Reddit, i meet people that their intelligence is something else
Re: I Learnt So Much When I Joined Reddit by Humanoid01(m): 2:50am On Oct 22, 2020
There's no direct correlation between the topic and the content of your thread.
Re: I Learnt So Much When I Joined Reddit by Nobody: 2:54am On Oct 22, 2020
Humanoid01:
There's no direct correlation between the topic and the content of your thread.
it just means many people here on nairaland are assholesss

1 Like

Re: I Learnt So Much When I Joined Reddit by Casper21: 12:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
Reddit users are mostly US and Canada and Nairaland is Nigeria. Americans will give you opinions or suggestions without bashing you but Nigerians are the Opposite. I guess that's our lifestyle cool

1 Like

Re: I Learnt So Much When I Joined Reddit by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 25, 2020
Casper21:
Reddit users are mostly US and Canada and Nairaland is Nigeria. Americans will give you opinions or suggestions without bashing you but Nigerians are the Opposite. I guess that's our lifestyle cool
wisely put. We are the ones that kill ourselves not government

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN:IG Comedian Craze Clown Survives Ghastly Motor Accident(photos/video) / 'Congratulations Mr. Bidemi'- Davido's Driver Congratulates Joe Biden / Nengi She's Her Big A$$ For Fans In Portharcourt (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.