Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life (68884 Views)

Pretty Mike Lists Names Of Celebrities In Nigeria Who Have Done Plastic Surgery / Segun Wire: "Zlatan Ibile Collected All The Things He Bought For Me" / Pretty Mike Feeding His Pet Snake 'Toke Makinwa' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life by Ayodele70: 2:30pm On Apr 15, 2019
Controversial Lagos club owner, Pretty Mike, who stepped out to a wedding over the weekend, with dwarfs bearing calabash of fire, has listed things he learnt late in life.

Read as he posted on Instagram below...

"1. Everyone is chasing the money, but we are made to believe money doesn’t matter.

2. If you want to shine like a diamond, you’ve got to get cut like a diamond.

3. Your appearance makes a difference.

4. The word “forever” is overrated – no one is happy or unhappy forever.

5. Being kind to everyone won’t get you anything great in life.

6. Hard times are mostly a blessing in disguise.

7. Somewhere between hello and goodbye, we have learned to live our lives.

8. Being busy doesn’t mean that you are doing anything great.

9. You cannot please everyone.

10. There will always be someone better than you.

11. Your obsession with finding happiness is what prevents its attainment.

12. Your talent means nothing without consistent effort and practice.

13. Enjoy the journey because the journey is all there is.

14. So much can happen in a day.

15. Happiness is a choice.

16. Staying worried is a waste of energy.

17. Most people are capable of far greater things than they realise.

18. There’s no one else like you.

19. There’s nothing wrong with simple.

20. Today is a celebration. Live everyday like it's the last and treat everyone like it's their last day too.

21. Everyone exist for few reasons and we must seek these reasons because they are our little contributions to a better world tomorrow........ .
___ #DolceAndGabbana #D&Gdrip CuttingTagsForFun #HusbandMaterial #ExpectTheUnExpected ��
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/04/pretty-mike-lists-21-things-he-learnt-too-late-in-life.html

112 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life by chrisbaxtian(m): 2:35pm On Apr 15, 2019
surprisingly I agree with most, if not all the things listed here. I also learnt some of these things "late" and I would like to add one important item to the list; the perception people have about you matters. Don't think that what they think is irrelevant. What people say about you when you are not in the room can go a long way in determining the opportunities you can effectively take advantage of. be safe people.

239 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life by SageMK: 2:46pm On Apr 15, 2019
22. Guard your reputation with your life.

23. Sex is overrated.

24. Arsenal will never win a trophy.

173 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life by Harrymig1(m): 2:52pm On Apr 15, 2019
chrisbaxtian:
surprisingly I agree with most, if not all the things listed here. I also learnt some of these things "late" and I would like to add one important item to the list; the perception people have about you matters. Don't think that what they think is irrelevant. What people say about you when you are not in the room can go a long way in determining the opportunities you can effectively take advantage of. be safe people.
I utterly agree with you

6 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life by itspzpics(m): 4:02pm On Apr 15, 2019
grin biggest boi
Re: Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 15, 2019
Anything to trend. All because of shares, likes and comments.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:01pm On Apr 15, 2019
Even a bad clock tells you the true/real time, TWICE in a day!
Also a mad man will tell you the true situations of things on the road sometimes...

Meanwhile,
SOCIAL MEDIA : Making stupid people famous!!

Tuaah......

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life by chrisifeanyi: 5:01pm On Apr 15, 2019
K
Re: Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 15, 2019
chrisbaxtian:

This is why you fail

The perception the right people have of you is what matters not jobless minimum wage people

The perception dangote has of you is important the perception iya basira has isn't important learn the difference

And please know that dangote will never ask iya basira her opinion of you if he wanted to change your life .

The sooner you learn this you would inturn learn that dangote didn't get where he is by taking people's opinions... Neither did Bezos or Zuckerberg...
How did they select the people they worked with? By their skill set, they looked around for people who had the right skills they needed

This is why smart people know that this nonsense you wrote is irrelevant.. people's opinions of you don't matter because the right people won't hire you because they think you are nice or kind ? No way!!!

They will hire you or do business with you because they are certain you can deliver

Failures always look to people's opinions or over estimate the importance of peoples opinions

People's opinions do not matter at all !!!

Trump didn't become elected as the president of America which is the most powerful president in the world because people had good things to say about him.

Infact Trump has never really been someone people liked or said nice things about

But today none of you on nairaland not even seun the owner of nairaland will ever be equal to Trump

That's a fact

So keep looking for people to sing praises about you

138 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life by Daretee: 5:02pm On Apr 15, 2019
So much sense coming from a nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life by mozona(m): 5:04pm On Apr 15, 2019
ok
Re: Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2019
this actually makes sense.....

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life by encryptjay(m): 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2019
Make I no lie, he made a lot of sense. I'm impressed.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life by ajokeade920: 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2019
I disagree to concur grin

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life by bujebudanu1(m): 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2019
SageMK:

22. Guard your reputation with your life.

23. Sex is overrated.

24. Arsenal will never win a trophy this season

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2019
No doubt.

1 Like

Diamonds don't shine...they reflect

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life by Karemarealty288(m): 5:09pm On Apr 15, 2019
Let me add one " If the word that you are about to say is not as beautiful as silence...Do NOT SAY IT"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life by Richdad50(m): 5:10pm On Apr 15, 2019
shocked
Re: Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 15, 2019
LiveByNight:

This is why you fail

The perception the right people have of you is what matters not jobless minimum wage people

The perception dangote has of you is important the perception iya basira has isn't important learn the difference

And please know that dangote will never ask iya basira her opinion of you if he wanted to change your life .

The sooner you learn this you would inturn learn that dangote didn't get where he is by taking people's opinions... Neither did Bezos or Zuckerberg...
How did they select the people they worked with? By their skill set, they looked around for people who had the right skills they needed

This is why smart people know that this nonsense you wrote is irrelevant.. people's opinions of you don't matter because the right people won't hire you because they think you are nice or kind
People's 'perceptions' of you don't matter at all. Trust me on that one.

14 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life by Blisplendor12(f): 5:11pm On Apr 15, 2019
Superb

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 15, 2019
Hedonini:

People's 'perceptions' of you don't matter at all. Trust me on that one.

I agree 100% and that's what I was saying

14 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life by MartinsD12(m): 5:11pm On Apr 15, 2019
Ayodele70:
Controversial Lagos club owner, Pretty Mike, who stepped out to a wedding over the weekend, with dwarfs bearing calabash of fire, has listed things he learnt late in life.

Read as he posted on Instagram below...

"1. Everyone is chasing the money, but we are made to believe money doesn’t matter.

2. If you want to shine like a diamond, you’ve got to get cut like a diamond.

3. Your appearance makes a difference.

4. The word “forever” is overrated – no one is happy or unhappy forever.

5. Being kind to everyone won’t get you anything great in life.

6. Hard times are mostly a blessing in disguise.

7. Somewhere between hello and goodbye, we have learned to live our lives.

8. Being busy doesn’t mean that you are doing anything great.

9. You cannot please everyone.

10. There will always be someone better than you.

11. Your obsession with finding happiness is what prevents its attainment.

12. Your talent means nothing without consistent effort and practice.

13. Enjoy the journey because the journey is all there is.

14. So much can happen in a day.

15. Happiness is a choice.

16. Staying worried is a waste of energy.

17. Most people are capable of far greater things than they realise.

18. There’s no one else like you.

19. There’s nothing wrong with simple.

20. Today is a celebration. Live everyday like it's the last and treat everyone like it's their last day too.

21. Everyone exist for few reasons and we must seek these reasons because they are our little contributions to a better world tomorrow........ .
___ #DolceAndGabbana #D&Gdrip CuttingTagsForFun #HusbandMaterial #ExpectTheUnExpected ��
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/04/pretty-mike-lists-21-things-he-learnt-too-late-in-life.html

Surprisingly this young man pretty Mike is very talented and also intelligent no wonder he is successful with showbiz fame and also a successful club owner, I agree completely with what he said, all are nothing but the reality truth, thanks Mike.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life by Heyzee5: 5:12pm On Apr 15, 2019
Okay
Check my signature to make legit income online.
Thank me later.
Re: Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life by dheaven: 5:15pm On Apr 15, 2019
Motivational speech only last for some hours and fade out. Just be serious in life thats all.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life by aguiyi2: 5:15pm On Apr 15, 2019
This guy get small sense sha.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life by TotoNaRubber: 5:15pm On Apr 15, 2019
Pretty mike for PRESIDENT.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life by Arkmanbuddy(m): 5:16pm On Apr 15, 2019
LiveByNight:

This is why you fail

This is why smart people know that this nonsense you wrote is irrelevant.. people's opinions of you don't matter because the right people won't hire you because they think you are nice or kind ? No way!!!

They will hire you or do business with you because they are certain you can deliver

Failures always look to people's opinions or over estimate the importance of peoples opinions

People's opinions do not matter at all

I don't know why people equate wisdom with financial status... Wisdom can be gotten from anyone.

13 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life by Uyi168: 5:16pm On Apr 15, 2019
Sex,degrees are overrated..
Nothing really special about anyone..
Family is everything..

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life by Bustincole(m): 5:20pm On Apr 15, 2019
I disagree wit No 5.... but every other 1 is pretty cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life by Legendguru: 5:20pm On Apr 15, 2019
people. lesson are different.thank lord for hoping alive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel Welcomes Son With 'Posh Merald' Emerald Vicky His Baby Mama? / James Brown Dumps Crossdressing, Repackages As Man (photos) / Tagbo Umeike Died After A Drinking Competition; Davido Promised N200k - Witness

Viewing this topic: ovieigho(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.