Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Breaking: Tinubu Oriental Hotel On Fire As Angry Youth Attack More Assets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Tinubu Oriental Hotel On Fire As Angry Youth Attack More Assets (5553 Views)

No One Insults And Attack More Than APC Trolls - Mr Macaroni / Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) / : Tinubu Oriental Hotel On Fire As Angry Youth Attack More Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Tinubu Oriental Hotel On Fire As Angry Youth Attack More Assets by OwenJesse27(m): 3:39am On Oct 22, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asbbhcNGjDw

Tinubu oriental hotel on fire as angry youth attack more assets belonging to him ....
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Oriental Hotel On Fire As Angry Youth Attack More Assets by ehinmowo: 3:50am On Oct 22, 2020
Great. Who murder armless protesters and try to cover it up?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Oriental Hotel On Fire As Angry Youth Attack More Assets by ruffhandu: 3:51am On Oct 22, 2020
But they said the hotel doesn't belong to him.
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Oriental Hotel On Fire As Angry Youth Attack More Assets by austinvsb: 3:59am On Oct 22, 2020
What the Bleep is this madness?!! I am no longer in support of this destruction of infrastructures in the name of protest!!!

9 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Oriental Hotel On Fire As Angry Youth Attack More Assets by Amotolongbo(f): 4:01am On Oct 22, 2020
austinvsb:
What the Bleep is this madness?!! I am no longer in support of this destruction of infrastructures in the name of protest!!!
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Oriental Hotel On Fire As Angry Youth Attack More Assets by baby124: 4:04am On Oct 22, 2020
Fake news from yesterday!
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Oriental Hotel On Fire As Angry Youth Attack More Assets by Nobody: 4:06am On Oct 22, 2020
The people that will loose their jobs are our Nigerian people..
The people that will loose money are insurance companies. Pls let's use our head..
I know people are angry but still, let's use our heads

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Oriental Hotel On Fire As Angry Youth Attack More Assets by Pierced(f): 4:53am On Oct 22, 2020
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Oriental Hotel On Fire As Angry Youth Attack More Assets by ibedun: 5:02am On Oct 22, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
sorry I don't read caps

NAIRALAND DOESNT BELONG TO YOUR FATHER!!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Oriental Hotel On Fire As Angry Youth Attack More Assets by ibedun: 5:06am On Oct 22, 2020
NO EVIDENCE OF AUDIO MASSACRE!!

FAKE NEWS FROM EAST!! NO EVIDENCE OF PEOPLE KILLED IN LEKKI!!! FAKE NEWS

AUDIO MASSACRE!!! FAKE NEWS!!!!

NOBODY KILLED, NO EVIDENCE, NO CONFIRMED DEATHS AT LEKKI......AUDIO MASSACRE!!!!

FAKE NEWS - AUDIO MASSACRE IN LEKKI

FAKE NEWS - LEKKI MASSACRE IS FAKE NEWS

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Oriental Hotel On Fire As Angry Youth Attack More Assets by AchalugoNwa(f): 5:10am On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
ibedun:

NAIRALAND DOESNT BELONG TO YOUR FATHER!!!
[/s]
e pain am

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Oriental Hotel On Fire As Angry Youth Attack More Assets by ibedun: 5:14am On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
AchalugoNwa:
angry

nothing can be exchanged for the life wasted at Lekki Toll gate and other parts of Nigeria.

property destroyed can be replaced
but life destroyed is a life, hope, future potentials gone forever.

life is the greatest property

if this is the price he's paying for his hand in the killing
then to me it's not enough
those people killed where people's sons, daughters, husbands, wives, breadwinners.
it's a pity that their political hungry urchins are on rampage circulating photoshop fake tweets and circulating fake videos from random persons to cover up the massacre
the same government that conveys thugs with official SUV to attack peaceful protesters.
thunder scatter all of them and those doing their bidding
may the blood of the innocent continue to hunt them down and their useless families for ages [s][/s]

COSCHARIS

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Oriental Hotel On Fire As Angry Youth Attack More Assets by ibedun: 5:17am On Oct 22, 2020
ehinmowo:
Great. Who murder armless protesters and try to cover it up?

WHO DIED IN LEKKI

PUBLISH THE NAMES

LEKKI MASSACRE IS FAKE NEWS!!!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Oriental Hotel On Fire As Angry Youth Attack More Assets by AchalugoNwa(f): 5:19am On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
ibedun:

COSCHARIS

trash
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Oriental Hotel On Fire As Angry Youth Attack More Assets by ibedun: 5:23am On Oct 22, 2020
FALZ

WIZKID

DAVIDO, CNN, BBC, AL JAZEERA, I CHALLENGE YOU!!!!

PUBLISH THE NAMES OF LEKKI VICTIMS.....OYA!

OUTSIDERS FANNING THE FLAMES OF DESTRUCTION IN YORUBA LAND

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Oriental Hotel On Fire As Angry Youth Attack More Assets by dorodee(m): 5:24am On Oct 22, 2020
ibedun:

WHO DIED IN LEKKI

PUBLISH THE NAMES

Sons and daughters of NOBODY.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Oriental Hotel On Fire As Angry Youth Attack More Assets by Hamildona: 5:25am On Oct 22, 2020
Tinubu needs to be stoned to death
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Oriental Hotel On Fire As Angry Youth Attack More Assets by ibedun: 5:26am On Oct 22, 2020
dorodee:

Sons and daughters of NOBODY.

PLEASE PUBLISH THE NAMES

WHERE ARE THE FAMILIES AFFECTED

WHO LOST LOVED ONES

OUTSIDERS FANNING THE FLAMES OF WANTON DESTRUCTION IN YORUBALAND

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Oriental Hotel On Fire As Angry Youth Attack More Assets by ibedun: 5:28am On Oct 22, 2020
Hamildona:
Tinubu needs to be stoned to death

OUTSIDERS FANNING THE FLAMES OF DESTRUCTION!!!!!

YORUBA PEOPLE TAKE NOTE!!!

GOADING MISGUIDED CHILDREN TO DESTROY THEIR HERITAGE

EASTERNER ENVY PLAYING OUT!!!
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Oriental Hotel On Fire As Angry Youth Attack More Assets by Jakemedg(m): 5:33am On Oct 22, 2020
ibedun:

PROVIDE EVIDENCE......

PLEASE PROVIDE EVIDENCE......

PLEASE PROVIDE A LIST OF THOSE WHO DIED!!

CONFIRM THE NAMES OF THOSE WHO DIED!!!

YORUBA YOUTHS, USE YOUR BRAINS!!!!

So I should provide evidence of a video that went round Nigeria
Even Channels tv
Arise News
Ait
Punch News
Vanguard
etcetera reported it

Global news media like CNN
BBC
and AL Jazeera reported it too.
So Ibedun you mean no one was killed or IPOB now controls these reputable News media?
Haba Ibedun

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Oriental Hotel On Fire As Angry Youth Attack More Assets by Jakemedg(m): 5:38am On Oct 22, 2020
ibedun:

OUTSIDERS FANNING THE FLAMES OF DESTRUCTION!!!!!

YORUBA PEOPLE TAKE NOTE!!!

GOADING MISGUIDED CHILDREN TO DESTROY THEIR HERITAGE

EASTERNER ENVY PLAYING OUT!!!
Miyetti Allah blamed Tinubu for h protests but instead of you to face them you're calling Easterners.
Again I ask you one more time who was responsible for the Lekki toll gate massacre?

7 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Oriental Hotel On Fire As Angry Youth Attack More Assets by Benega9(m): 5:38am On Oct 22, 2020
southniyikaye:
The people that will loose their jobs are our Nigerian people..
The people that will loose money are insurance companies. Pls let's use our head..
I know people are angry but still, let's use our heads
..bros wetin concern you concern the hotel
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Oriental Hotel On Fire As Angry Youth Attack More Assets by ibedun: 5:42am On Oct 22, 2020
Jakemedg:

Miyetti Allah blamed Tinubu for h protests but instead of you to face them you're calling Easterners.
Again I ask you one more time who was responsible for the Lekki toll gate massacre?

LEKKI MASSACRE IS FAKE NEWS!!!

PUBLISH THE NAMES OF THE DEAD, I CHALLENGE ALL MEDIA HOUSES!
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Oriental Hotel On Fire As Angry Youth Attack More Assets by Jakemedg(m): 5:42am On Oct 22, 2020
ibedun:
FALZ

WIZKID

DAVIDO, CNN, BBC, AL JAZEERA, I CHALLENGE YOU!!!!

PUBLISH THE NAMES OF LEKKI VICTIMS.....OYA!

OUTSIDERS FANNING THE FLAMES OF DESTRUCTION IN YORUBA LAND
So Wizkid, Falz, Davido, Eniola, Ay, DJ Switch and others are now OUTSIDERS

So this is one of Tinubu 's strategies to cover up for the crimes he committed

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Oriental Hotel On Fire As Angry Youth Attack More Assets by ibedun: 5:44am On Oct 22, 2020
Jakemedg:

So I should provide evidence of a video that went round Nigeria
Even Channels tv
Arise News
Ait
Punch News
Vanguard
etcetera reported it

Global news media like CNN
BBC
and AL Jazeera reported it too.
So Ibedun you mean no one was killed or IPOB now controls these reputable News media?
Haba Ibedun

AUDIO DEATHS!!!!

PUBLISH A LIST OF THE DEAD!!! I DARE ANYBODY!!!

MEDIA REPORT IS NOT FACT, It is a mere report!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Oriental Hotel On Fire As Angry Youth Attack More Assets by Jakemedg(m): 5:48am On Oct 22, 2020
ibedun:

PUBLISH THE NAMES OF THE DEAD, I CHALLENGE ALL MEDIA HOUSES!
Ibedun i challenge you and Miracle 2020 to walk round Lagos State from local government to local government and tell the angry youths that the Lekki massacre was fake but make sure you go with Armed police men else you may be lynched

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Oriental Hotel On Fire As Angry Youth Attack More Assets by Nobody: 5:48am On Oct 22, 2020
Benega9:
..bros wetin concern you concern the hotel
to me, tinubu na criminal but na workers for that hotel I dey pity.. I know the pain of not having a job especially when you have a family to feed

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Harmattan Over Enugu, GRA This Morning / Why Couldn't We Stop Human Rights Abuses To Get Better Weapons? / BUHARI Stop The Printing Of N100 Note Because Jonathan Remove Arabic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.