Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute (4464 Views)

Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence / Asiwaju Tinubu: Let’s Use Our Diversity For Prosperity. PICS. / Owie Rowland: Presidency Should Remain In North For Another 8 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by Vaughanlanrewaj: 4:41am On Oct 22, 2020
With how everything played out, the dots have connected to one thing, most of the people I know who fuelled the misinformation about Lekki ,coincidentally and to my amazement, have a common political and tribal leaning;
Asiwaju Tinubu was the target. and the only reason I can think of is the 2023 race.

Strangely, I am surprised nobody or governor has sympathized with Lagos State Government that is a victim of a vicious plan to destabilise it and my guess is that they are part of the plan.

When next people gather for protest, the government will be wiser.

Every thing was a scheme and the protest was a decoy by a group of people to intimidate Asiwaju Tinubu.

He should remain resolute and prayerful. He should contest in 2023. There is a reason they want to stop him; to destroy his base and get political edge.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by luvmijeje(f): 4:45am On Oct 22, 2020
He should hire his own protective officers and trust no one. Also he should ensure to change location every 6 hours.

4 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by stonemasonn: 4:51am On Oct 22, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Asiwaju Tinubu was the target. and the only reason I can think of is the 2023 race.

When next people gather for protest, the government will be wiser.

Every thing was a scheme and the protest was a decoy by a group of people to intimidate Asiwaju Tinubu.

He should remain resolute and prayerful. He should contest in 2023. There is a reason they want to stop him; to destroy his base and get political edge.

Pls stop creating rumors that may lead to another carnage, all the so called hoodlums burning and destroying properties are Yorubas like you. We don't want to hear tomorrow that Igbos or Hausa people were attacked because of people like you trying to absolve Tinubu and his cartel from the decay in the society.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by Vaughanlanrewaj: 4:54am On Oct 22, 2020
luvmijeje:
He should hire his own protective officers and trust no one. Also he should ensure to change location every 6 hours.
Yeah. Sadly, he is back to his NADECO days again.

Wow!!! This man has seen a lot of suffering politically and like he always does, he will bounce back.

Where are those he suffered for politically now? Where is Igbokwe? Fashola? Ambode? Osibanjo? and all those Obas, Senators etc.

He should remain resolute. All those liars will be shamed.

It was the inexperience of HE Sanwo Olu that played into the hands of those whose target was Asiwaju. Every thing was arranged and government must set up a Judicial panel of Enquiry.

3 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by Ikea81: 4:55am On Oct 22, 2020
Stop fuelling problems. Do you know once you can answer the question on who invited the army, and who ordered them to shoot you can help clear doubts. The Same tribe yuay be trying to drag into your conspiracy have tried to make your findings easy by giving name of army general who supervised the shooting. Start from there. Bye

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by luvmijeje(f): 4:56am On Oct 22, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Yeah. Sadly, he is back to his NADECO days again.

Wow!!! This man has seen a lot of suffering politically and like he always does, he will bounce back.

Where are those he suffered for politically now? Where is Igbokwe? Fashola? Ambode? Osibanjo? and all those Obas, Senators etc.

He should remain resolute. All those liars will be shamed.

It was the inexperience of HE Sanwo Olu that played into the hands of those whose target was Asiwaju. Every thing was arranged and government must set up a Judicial panel of Enquiry.

They attacked the Oba of Lagos yesterday. They are not just attacking his investment....... They are targeting everyone close to him.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by ArcFresky(m): 4:57am On Oct 22, 2020
It is obviously political.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by luvmijeje(f): 4:58am On Oct 22, 2020
They also attacked Lagos agencies in uniforms yesterday.

This is a well orchestrated plan.

3 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by IDesignLOGO: 5:00am On Oct 22, 2020
People like you are the real reason Nigeria will never move forward

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by Vaughanlanrewaj: 5:01am On Oct 22, 2020
stonemasonn:
Pls stop creating rumors that may lead to another carnage, all the so called hoodlums burning and destroying properties are Yorubas like you. We don't want to hear tomorrow that Igbos or Hausa people were attacked because of people like you trying to absolve Tinubu and his cartel from the decay in the society.

That is where you got it wrong sir. Almost all the people who shared the news of the Lekki misinformation, strangely and to my shock, have a common political and tribal leaning. The moment they succeeded in spreading the falsehood, the tempers rose and the hired and neutral undecided thugs became pawns.

Asiwaju Tinubu has no direct relationship with the Lekki issue and dragging him into it was a political masterstroke. He does not own Oriental Hotel yet Oriental Hotel became a casualty.

He should remain resolute and prayerful. He should contest in 2023.

6 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by Advision: 5:03am On Oct 22, 2020
May be if he explained why instructions were sent to put of the light and remove the camera at Lekki toll gate, when they explain why armed soldiers were deployed to peaceful protesters leaving 'thugs' that suddenly appeared same day and started attacking police stations on the mainland, if he explained who gave the order to shoot (because even the NA is denying it have such orders)

Until then I have no sympathy.

Nigerians have been through a lot over the past 5 years and Tinubu is a direct architect of their suffering, to kill them again for complaining about the situation is wicked, and the wicked may never know peace.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by IDesignLOGO: 5:03am On Oct 22, 2020
luvmijeje:

They attacked the Oba of Lagos yesterday. They are not just attacking his investment....... They are targeting everyone close to him.
And Order attacks in far East and South are also targeted at him

When your mates are protesting for Better Nigeria.

Nigerian youths who do una

13 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by Vaughanlanrewaj: 5:08am On Oct 22, 2020
IDesignLOGO:

No it is because of people like you sir .Please.

I was the first to state yesterday my doubt about the trending misinformation on the social media and how Nairaland was just feeding fat from the revenue it is fetching and why we should embrace peace, I knew reason went out but now after the carnage, we soon realised that the case of Lagos was peculiar and Asiwaju Tinubu was the target. So far, it turned out that the original account by Channels TV right from the scene by Olu Phillips was right! People did not die! It was to give a reason to go after Tinubu.

Tinubu is a private citizen. Does not control police, army, navy and others, why is it that only his own property is being burnt and why is it that those spreading the fake news had something in common: hate Tinubu and mostly from a same tribe.

That part completely escaped my detection yesterday because I never look at things through tribal lens.

5 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by IDesignLOGO: 5:09am On Oct 22, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

That is where you got it wrong sir. Almost all the people who shared the news of the Lekki misinformation, strangely and to my shock, have a common political and tribal leaning. The moment they succeeded in spreading the falsehood, the tempers rose and the hired and neutral undecided thugs became pawns.

Asiwaju Tinubu has no direct relationship with the Lekki issue and dragging him into it was a political masterstroke. He does not own Oriental Hotel yet Oriental Hotel became a casualty.

He should remain resolute and prayerful. He should contest in 2023.

Oga note, your politians doesn't aquire Properties and investments with their real names, especially in their home town because of probe. These dude are experts in criminalities.

You people should stop defending crimes who have mortgaged the future of this great nation for their selfish gain.

It is stupidity at the highest rank to do so

3 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by Advision: 5:10am On Oct 22, 2020
IDesignLOGO:

Don't mind them, when they cannot argue reason, they throw in tribe and religion to divide people and hide the truth., but Nigerians are getting smarter.

To see that both he and his oba jumped ship even before news of the massacre came to light speaks volume

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by Formularcr7: 5:14am On Oct 22, 2020
All I know is that we won't Gain anything at the end of it all.
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by IDesignLOGO: 5:15am On Oct 22, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

No it is because of people like you sir .Please.

I was the first to state yesterday my doubt about the trending misinformation on the social media and how Nairaland was just feeding fat from the revenue it is fetching and why we should embrace peace, I knew reason went out but now after the carnage, we soon realised that the case of Lagos was peculiar and Asiwaju Tinubu was the target. So far, it turned out that the original account by Channels TV right from the scene by Olu Phillips was right! People did not die! It was to give a reason to go after Tinubu.

Tinubu is a private citizen. Does not control police, army, navy and others, why is it that only his own property is being burnt and why is it that those spreading the fake news had something in common: hate Tinubu and mostly from a same tribe.

That part completely escaped my detection yesterday because I never look at things through tribal lens.

Did you read what your very own Vice president said yesterday also about the Lekki incident?

Or is he also anti Tinubu.

My brother please hide your face in shame.

You the Pro Buhari asked for this earlier. Now you've seen it and you're complaining like a school kid. I was there when you guys was asking Buhari to unleash the soldiers on taxpayers demanding for equal rights.

Lesson: Mind what you pray for, because you might certainly get it.

So.stop complaining and enjoy what you asked God for

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by Vaughanlanrewaj: 5:16am On Oct 22, 2020
Advision:

Don't mind them, when they cannot argue reason, they throw in tribe and religion to divide people and hide the truth., but Nigerians are getting smarter.

To see that both he and his oba jumped ship even before news of the massacre came to light speaks volume

Check out this character for example

Here, he was praising his Igbo political master https://www.nairaland.com/6185803/god-bless-nnamdi-kanu-ipob

And here posting fictitious names as victims in the Lekki incident

https://www.nairaland.com/6194664/pictures-youths-died-lekkimassacre

And today posting that Tinubu and Sanwo Olu betrayed the Yoruba

https://www.nairaland.com/6196313/tinubu-sanwolu-betrayed-yoruba-nation

And he is Igbo!! shocked

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by 2mch(m): 5:17am On Oct 22, 2020
Tinubu has lost it all. Greed has killed him. How can you allow army to shoot at people in your domain?

3 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by Advision: 5:23am On Oct 22, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Check out this character for example

Here, he was praising his Igbo political master https://www.nairaland.com/6185803/god-bless-nnamdi-kanu-ipob

And here posting fictitious names as victims in the Lekki incident

https://www.nairaland.com/6194664/pictures-youths-died-lekkimassacre

There were cyber warriors on both sides created for misinformation, every ardent nairalander knows this.

It doesn't hide the fact that unarmed protesters were protesting were murdered and the governor has been unwilling/inable to come clean on his role.

As for Tinibu, as I said earlier, he is a key architect of this Buhari regime, what he has sown, he has started reaping. He who brings ant infested firewood to his home, is inviting the lizard

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by Vaughanlanrewaj: 5:24am On Oct 22, 2020
So my preliminary findings is that Asiwaju Tinubu was the target.

He should remain resolute.

We are not fools and we will rally round him.
In democracy, everyone should be given equal right to sell his plans to the electorate and let the electorate decide.

This attempt to muzzle him out will not work.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:25am On Oct 22, 2020
Advision:

My broda, these guys are just surprising,
They keep playing games, the only people to be pitied here are the common man who keep paying the price for covid19 (many months without palliatives and work), these protests and the many years of misgovernance and abuse of power.
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by 2mch(m): 5:30am On Oct 22, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

In democracy, everyone should be given equal right to sell his plans to the electorate and let the electorate decide.

Target of who? Targeted by Sanwo Olu who ordered the shutting offf of cameras and lights just before the shooting of unarmed protesters? Sanwo Olu who is his puppet?

4 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by AniOmaa: 5:31am On Oct 22, 2020
So it's official that Lagos is indeed now a conquered territory. Igbos now chill in their homes destroying their plates of Akpu and bitter leaf soup while prodding the sophisticated Yorubas into destroying their own region, and attacking their elites.

This Igbos must indeed be a special breed of people to pull a feat of this magnitude grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by 2mch(m): 5:33am On Oct 22, 2020
AniOmaa:
So it's official that Lagos is indeed now a conquered territory. Igbos now chill in their homes destroying their plates of Akpu and bitter leaf soup while prodding the sophisticated Yorubas into destroying their own region, and attacking their elites.

This Igbos must indeed be a special breed of people to pull a feat of this magnitude grin grin
Ok paid agent. The one acting as Igbo

3 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by Nobody: 5:34am On Oct 22, 2020
Abeg no come here come dey sow seed of discord, nemesis dey catch up with someone, u dey reason dust...

Sorry o, tinubu first born...

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by Vaughanlanrewaj: 5:34am On Oct 22, 2020
Advision:

There were cyber warriors on both sides created for misinformation, every ardent nairalander knows this.

It doesn't hide the fact that unarmed protesters were protesting were murdered and the governor has been unwilling/inable to come clean on his role.

As for Tinibu, as I said earlier, he is a key architect of this Buhari regime, what he has sown, he has started reaping. He who brings ant infested firewood to his home, is inviting the lizard

Sir, if you repeat an inaccurate information a zillion times, it does not become the truth.

The only fact staring us all in the face now is there was no death let alone a massacre in Lekki.

The attempt to elevate it to truth is the same attempt used to drag in Tinubu into it.

Gen Babangida technically crowned Baba Obasanjo as President in 1999, despite Odi and Zaki Biam military reprisal, nobody blamed Gen Babangida for it or burnt down his private assets.

This whole lie has fallen flat and I am demanding that the Federal Government and Lagos State Government set up an independent judicial panel like the Justice Oputa panel to investigate this Lekki incident in particular.

Those who caused all these mis-information and looting and carnage must be investigated and if found culpable jailed. This is a complete case of subterfuge and we Lagosians are victims of vicious state actors and their online paid hands.

3 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by 2mch(m): 5:36am On Oct 22, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Sir, if you repeat an inaccurate information a zillion times, it does not become the truth.

The only fact staring us all in the face now is there was no death let alone a massacre in Lekki.

The attempt to elevate it to truth is the same attempt used to drag in Tinubu into it.

Gen Babangida technically crowned Baba Obasanjo as President in 1999, despite Odi and Zaki Biam military reprisal, nobody blamed Gen Babangida for it or burnt down his private assets.

This whole lie has fallen flat and I am demanding that the Federal Government and Lagos State Government set up an independent judicial panel like the Justice Oputa panel to investigate this Lekki incident in particular.

Those who caused all these mis-information and looting and carnage must be investigated and if found culpable jailed. This is a complete case of subterfuge and we Lagosians are victims of vicious state actors and their online paid hands.
Why did your boss call army to shoot unarmed protesters when he’s a career protester himself? Tinubu scored own goal you are here blaming other people. It’s like you need psychiatric care because you are suspecting and blaming everybody for your own folly.
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by Advision: 5:37am On Oct 22, 2020
2mch:

Ok paid agent. The one acting as Igbo

Ignore him, check his profile and you'll easily realise tribalism has finished his brain, you can't have any intelligent discussion with him without bringing in tribe

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by luvmijeje(f): 5:39am On Oct 22, 2020
IDesignLOGO:
And Order attacks in far East and South are also targeted at him

When your mates are protesting for Better Nigeria.

Nigerian youths who do una

Those one are not attack........ They are feeling funky. It is I want to belong attack.
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by Vaughanlanrewaj: 5:39am On Oct 22, 2020
AniOmaa:

Sir, there is nothing special if a person or group of people can destroy, the real hardwork and reward is in building.

A leper can spill milk but can't milk a cow.

I don't believe any Igbo behind the misinformation and subsequent carnage in Lagos has represented the Igbo well.

I will refrain from making it an Igbo vs Yoruba thing because of its likely severe consequences.

Imagine the Yoruba doing same thing, sending misinformation against the non-Yoruba in their midst. It will lead to loss of lives and properties.
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:42am On Oct 22, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Only you and your family will rally round him ?

Where is tinubu by the way so that you and your family only would rally round him ?

You said in your post that Nobody and governor had condemned the attack on tinubu, that's because he's an irresponsible and very stupid leader who out of his greed played part in the massacre of innocent protesting youths at Lekki Toll Gate .

The blood of these youths he played part in killing are now crying for vengeance and the idiot of a man called tinubu couldn't take the heat so he went on self imposed exile .

You think this is about Tribe? No, this Protest is about taking back our country from this old greedy and corrupt politicians .

We won't back down. Tinubu can run all he want but he will surely be disgraced .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu Shares Iconic Photos Of Her Dad’s Swearing-in As Governor In 1983 / Joe Igbokwe Cries Out After His Landcruiser SUV Was Vandalized At Ikoyi Golf Clu / Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Oyebanji Tells Ekiti Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.