Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute (4501 Views)

Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence / Asiwaju Tinubu: Let’s Use Our Diversity For Prosperity. PICS. / Owie Rowland: Presidency Should Remain In North For Another 8 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by spiralwedge(m): 5:45am On Oct 22, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:
With how everything played out, the dots have connected to one thing, most of the people I know who fuelled the misinformation about Lekki ,coincidentally and to my amazement, have a common political and tribal leaning;
Asiwaju Tinubu was the target. and the only reason I can think of is the 2023 race.

Strangely, I am surprised nobody or governor has sympathized with Lagos State Government that is a victim of a vicious plan to destabilise it and my guess is that they are part of the plan.

When next people gather for protest, the government will be wiser.

Every thing was a scheme and the protest was a decoy by a group of people to intimidate Asiwaju Tinubu.

He should remain resolute and prayerful. He should contest in 2023. There is a reason they want to stop him; to destroy his base and get political edge.

Well, all you wrote is hypothesis

Let me tell you the summary of what has been happening:

SanwoOlu is not wise.
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by Vaughanlanrewaj: 5:47am On Oct 22, 2020
They want to muzzle him out and we will not accept it.

Asiwaju Tinubu should remain resolute.

He should dust up his NADECO days memoir and use it to expose these anti-democracy forces.

They practically wanted to use misinformation to abridge his right to contest for the highest office in the land and we will not sit by and watch.

It is his right to contest.

Federal Government of Nigeria and Lagos State Government should immediately set up a judicial panel of Enquiry to investigate everyone including those handles here on Nairaland, Twitter, Eniola Badmus and others claimed to be killed. Even those musicians, celebrities, clerics, Omoni Oboli who first reported that people are dead should be summoned.

Omoni Oboli in particular was the first to announce that people are being killed on Twitter. She should face the panel too
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by Advision: 5:49am On Oct 22, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Sir, there is nothing special if a person or group of people can destroy, the real hardwork and reward is in building.

A leper can spill milk but can't milk a cow.

I don't believe any Igbo behind the misinformation and subsequent carnage in Lagos has represented the Igbo well.

I will refrain from making it an Igbo vs Yoruba thing because of its likely severe consequences.

Imagine the Yoruba doing same thing, sending misinformation against the non-Yoruba in their midst. It will lead to loss of lives and properties.

Clearly there is also fufu in your head, of all the tribes in Nigeria, you have singled out the only and you keep mentioning ibo here and there? On what basis? You just want to start a tribal war, you will fail

Sanwolu is culpable of treason against his own people, same with Tinubu, that's what the evidence points to
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by 2mch(m): 5:49am On Oct 22, 2020
Hahahaha. With people like you, Tinubu will keep scoring own goals grin
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:51am On Oct 22, 2020
2mch:

Those guys are not smart I swear

Tinubu is on the run today because of people like the OP grin

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by cocolacec(m): 5:51am On Oct 22, 2020
Tinubu will bounce back stronger than ever.My respect for him increased by X10.Haters can hug transformer.
Tinubu for Presidency 2023.He remains the only And highly respected Yoruba leader of our time.
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by Vaughanlanrewaj: 5:52am On Oct 22, 2020
2mch:

If he will lose the Presidential election, let the Nigerian electorates decide.

Why are you so scared of him to the point of using misinformation to abridge his right.

Let him exercise his right.

That is my point. It does not matter what tribe he comes from sir.
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by cocolacec(m): 5:53am On Oct 22, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Tinubu can return to his ancestral home in Yorubaland anytime he deem fit.A son cannot be afraid to live in his father’s house.
We Yorubas will defend our son.
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by Vaughanlanrewaj: 5:56am On Oct 22, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Really? Please go and read the proverb HE Fashola said in Ibadan to flag off the second term election of the PMB-PYO campaign.

Run bawo? You will see how people will respond after establishing that the misinformation is real and a non-Yoruba tribe was behind it.

You will see the statement from the vote he will get in the South West when he contests for the President in 2023.
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:56am On Oct 22, 2020
cocolacec:

Tinubu can return to his ancestral home in Yorubaland anytime he deem fit.A son cannot be afraid to live in his father’s house.
We Yorubas will defend our son.

So what chased him out of his ancestral land in the first place?

His sins against humanity?

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:01am On Oct 22, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Really? Please go and read the proverb HE Fashola said in Ibadan to flag off the second term election of the PMB-PYO campaign.

Run bawo? You will see how people will respond after establishing that the misinformation is real and a non-Yoruba tribe was behind it.

You will see the statement from the vote he will get in the South West when he contests for the President in 2023.

It will no longer be business as usual to all this corrupt politicians which tinubu is part of in this country .

Police officers will no longer do as they pleases to please tinubu again in Lagos .
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by Advision: 6:02am On Oct 22, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Prov 28:1 The wicked flee though no one pursues, but the righteous are as bold as a lion.
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:04am On Oct 22, 2020
Advision:

Prov 28:1 The wicked flee though no one pursues, but the righteous are as bold as a lion.

So true
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by Vaughanlanrewaj: 6:05am On Oct 22, 2020
Advision:

Clearly there is also fufu in your head, of all the tribes in Nigeria, you have singled out the only and you keep mentioning ibo here and there? On what basis? You just want to start a tribal war, you will fail

Sanwolu is culpable of treason against his own people, same with Tinubu, that's what the evidence points to

Thank you. The moment you resort to cyberbullying and insults. I will just thank you and move on. Please no vex, especially after reading your profile , past comments and insults to other people.
Please forgive me if I no longer respond to your comments sir.

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by Vaughanlanrewaj: 6:08am On Oct 22, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

From your past posts, you fit my idea of same people behind the misinformation.
You obviously have deeply entrenched hatred for him. I understand.
Please don't be offended if I no longer respond to your comments sir.

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 22, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

That is where you got it wrong sir. Almost all the people who shared the news of the Lekki misinformation, strangely and to my shock, have a common political and tribal leaning. The moment they succeeded in spreading the falsehood, the tempers rose and the hired and neutral undecided thugs became pawns.

Asiwaju Tinubu has no direct relationship with the Lekki issue and dragging him into it was a political masterstroke. He does not own Oriental Hotel yet Oriental Hotel became a casualty.

He should remain resolute and prayerful. He should contest in 2023.

Is FALZ an Igbo guy? or is he a member of the PDP?

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:10am On Oct 22, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You obviously have deeply entrenched hatred for him. I understand.

What is wrong in demanding For a free and fair election ?

Am I not more patriotic than you are for standing on the right side of justice/law by demanding a free and fair election for my people ?
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by Vaughanlanrewaj: 6:11am On Oct 22, 2020
BabaOwen:
Is FALZ an Igbo guy? or is he a member of the PDP?
Falz did not spread the misinformation sir. Please don't attempt to drag the whole Igbo race into it. A few liars and political conmen after Asiwaju Tinubu 2023 likely political contest do not represent the whole Igbo race.
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 22, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Falz did not spread the misinformation sir. Please don't attempt to drag the whole Igbo race into it. A few liars after Asiwaju Tinubu do not represent the whole Igbo race.
I'm not blaming the igbos bro. Please try to read and understand me.

If the soldiers didn't shot at protesters, we won't be where we are today.
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by Advision: 6:15am On Oct 22, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Thank you. The moment you resort to cyberbullying and insults. I will just thank you and move on. Please no vex, especially after reading your profile , past comments and insults to other people.
Please forgive me if I no longer respond to your comments sir.

I'm not sure what you find insulting there, anyway stop being a tribal bigot, crimes where committed yesterday and Im convince they won't go unpunished, yesterday as just one of such punishment
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by Vaughanlanrewaj: 6:22am On Oct 22, 2020
BabaOwen:
I'm not blaming the igbos bro. Please try to read and understand me.

If the soldiers didn't shot at protesters, we won't be where we are today.

Oh I see. My bad. Please forgive me.

Firstly,we are where we are now because HE Sanwo Olu was inexperienced. Now he will think twice before allowing anyone gather for 'protest'

The next is that we got here because those who hate Tinubu and coincidentallly ,mostly Igbos, spinned a lie that there was a massacre perhaps to advance the agenda of Igbo presidency in 2023 since Tinubu seems to be their greatest opponent for now.

Shooting to disperse them was reported by the Channels TV but when misinformation videos started flying, things went into anarchy , banks were looted, buildings burnt mostly targeted against Tinubu.

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 22, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Oh I see. My bad. Please forgive me.

Firstly,we are where we are now because HE Sanwo Olu was inexperienced. Now he will think twice before allowing anyone gather for 'protest'

What will you have done if you're Sanwo olu?
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by Naijabad: 6:30am On Oct 22, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:
With how everything played out, the dots have connected to one thing, most of the people I know who fuelled the misinformation about Lekki ,coincidentally and to my amazement, have a common political and tribal leaning;
Asiwaju Tinubu was the target. and the only reason I can think of is the 2023 race.

Strangely, I am surprised nobody or governor has sympathized with Lagos State Government that is a victim of a vicious plan to destabilise it and my guess is that they are part of the plan.

When next people gather for protest, the government will be wiser.

Every thing was a scheme and the protest was a decoy by a group of people to intimidate Asiwaju Tinubu.

He should remain resolute and prayerful. He should contest in 2023. There is a reason they want to stop him; to destroy his base and get political edge.

You are too ignorant by brother. You are too parochial and you shouldn't be allowed to talk when men are talking.

The yorubas are destroying your lagos the same way the Edolites are destroying edo and the same way the igbos are destroying the south east.

Stay their and be reason like a son that has no father

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by Vaughanlanrewaj: 6:31am On Oct 22, 2020
BabaOwen:
What will you have done if you're Sanwo olu?

Thank you sir.
I would not have allowed such a large gathering for that long in that location sir.

If it meant I visit the venue with those clerics and opinion leaders urging them on to stay in the middle of an express road to beg them to leave I will do so. I would have sent messages through SMS to inform them and especially the parents to persuade them to speak to their children about the safety implications.

It was a strategy he underestimated.
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by Vaughanlanrewaj: 6:36am On Oct 22, 2020
Naijabad:

You are too ignorant by brother. You are too parochial and you shouldn't be allowed to talk when men are talking.

The yorubas are destroying your lagos the same way the Edolites are destroying edo and the same way the igbos are destroying the south east.

Stay their and be reason like a son that has no father

Thank you. The target on Tinubu, as it turned out Now, has a lot to do with 2023 sir.

So far, there is an incentive for an Igbo who hates Tinubu to see sharing the misinformation as an edge for the 2023 Igbo presidency campaign even though no leading Igbo political leader is actively pursuing it by building strong political structures like Asiwaju.

They want to use misinformation to abridge his right to contest for the President in 2023.

The other issues you raised are the symptoms.
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by kcnwaigbo: 6:37am On Oct 22, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Thank you sir.
I would not have allowed such a large gathering for that long in that location sir.

If it meant I visit the venue with those clerics and opinion leaders urging them on to stay in the middle of an express road to beg them to leave I will do so. I would have sent messages through SMS to inform them and especially the parents to persuade them to speak to their children about the safety implications.

It was a strategy he underestimated.
Lol.
How old are you dude? You can't be more than 17
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by Vaughanlanrewaj: 6:42am On Oct 22, 2020
kcnwaigbo:

Lol.
How old are you dude? You can't be more than 17

Thank you sir.
Please no insult or cyberbullying. If we can't have a decent conversation, please forgive me if I no longer respond to your comments sir.
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by youngalex(m): 6:53am On Oct 22, 2020
I am a full blooded Igbo man..The Yorubas needto understand that the South. east or the South South is not their problem...their real enemies are the northern oligarchy who use them and dump them at will..My analysis yesterday and the day of the incident made me conclude that Tinubu was sacrificed for 2023...they knew he had ambition ,the only way to scuffle that is to pitch him against his people and subsequently Southerners..He was warned to remain a regional politician and not to dabble into politics at the federal level yet he insisted..He just learnt a bitter lesson,the real enemies of the Yourubas are not their fellow Southerners

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by Yujin(m): 6:57am On Oct 22, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Sir, if you repeat an inaccurate information a zillion times, it does not become the truth.

The only fact staring us all in the face now is there was no death let alone a massacre in Lekki.

The attempt to elevate it to truth is the same attempt used to drag in Tinubu into it.

Gen Babangida technically crowned Baba Obasanjo as President in 1999, despite Odi and Zaki Biam military reprisal, nobody blamed Gen Babangida for it or burnt down his private assets.

This whole lie has fallen flat and I am demanding that the Federal Government and Lagos State Government set up an independent judicial panel like the Justice Oputa panel to investigate this Lekki incident in particular.

Those who caused all these mis-information and looting and carnage must be investigated and if found culpable jailed. This is a complete case of subterfuge and we Lagosians are victims of vicious state actors and their online paid hands.
It's good to open a panel of enquiry not only for Lekki but for all other places where innocent youths were mowed down.
Now, can you answer this simple question? Why was the camera and light source removed at the toll gate before the shooting and who gave the order? There are pix of both the removal and the shooting. Amnesty International has already tabled it to the international community and their spokesperson(Seun) was anchored on France24.
Freedom is near.
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by Yujin(m): 7:08am On Oct 22, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Thank you. The target on Tinubu, as it turned out Now, has a lot to do with 2023 sir.

So far, there is an incentive for an Igbo who hates Tinubu to see sharing the misinformation as an edge for the 2023 Igbo presidency campaign even though no leading Igbo political leader is actively pursuing it by building strong political structures like Asiwaju.

They want to use misinformation to abridge his right to contest for the President in 2023.

The other issues you raised are the symptoms.
Only blind Igbos discuss 2023 election that the fulani will never relinquish. Have you not heard what that Miyetti Allah spokesman said? He said the #ENDSARS was targeted at stopping the fulanis from continuing after 2023. Didn't you get the message? They're racing against time to perfect their plans on holding a total grip on Nigeria while blind southern politicians think they're been considered in the equation. The likes of Dave Umahi who's angling for the position by decamping after leaving Ebonyi undefended will learn a bitter lesson. Southern politicians are fools. They don't see the bigger picture by focussing entirely on their individual careers. We all know their political trajectory once they become governors. This is why most governors perform poorly because they'll focus on their next selfish target of being senators thereby leaving the state unattended and to rot away. We must be wise. All Southern politicians need to know that they're vulnerable before their people so they can properly represent us.
Freedom is near.

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by drskyfly007(m): 7:11am On Oct 22, 2020
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Should Remain Resolute by Vaughanlanrewaj: 7:11am On Oct 22, 2020
Yujin:

It's good to open a panel of enquiry not only for Lekki but for all other places where innocent youths were mowed down.
Now, can you answer this simple question? Why was the camera and light source removed at the toll gate before the shooting and who gave the order? There are pix of both the removal and the shooting. Amnesty International has already tabled it to the international community and their spokesperson(Seun) was anchored on France24.
Freedom is near.

Every life is important and no government should kill its own citizen
But in this case, where are the Youths allegedly mowed down in Lekki toll gate first? Because this is central to finding out if it is true or not that there where thousands killed by soldiers in Lekki?

Where are the corpses and how will the CCTV be a substitute for the dead bodies that are allegedly said to litter hospitals in Lekki so many to be a massacre sir?

Now how does it connects to Asiwaju Tinubu that he became the centre of target for some Igbos who are promoting Igbo agenda here on Nairaland?

Please kindly read the handle of the Ipob supporters here on Nairaland and you see the glaring well coordinated attempt at spinning misinformation.

My emphasis on Asiwaju Tinubu to remain resolute is deliberate, justifiable and I mean it.

He should remain resolute and never allow anyone abridge his right to contest for the President in 2023 if he so wishes.

I look beyond the fact that Asiwaju Tinubu is Yoruba. I am aware that some seriously inciting messages are being sent around by the Yoruba on WhatsApp just because the whole scenario is now seen as injustice. In one of the messages, they said it is Igbos Ipob doing all the burning just because of the misinformation the Ipob supporters here on Nairaland are spreading.

So there is need to protect their victim AsiwajuTinubu from them and it is right and honourable to do so whether you are Yoruba or not.

Please see the list of burnt places here in Lagos below(I can't independently verify it though)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Segun Osoba Is 82 Today, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Remains 69 Years / Breaking: Rivers Gov. Fubara Sacks 23 Lga Chairmen appoints Caretaker Chairme / Tinubu Restates Commitment To End Terrorism, Banditry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.