Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,027 members, 7,953,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:22 AM

Fake News Is A Real Enemy Of The People, The Social Media Bill Is Needed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fake News Is A Real Enemy Of The People, The Social Media Bill Is Needed (3361 Views)

Social Media Bill: Protesters Storm National Assembly (Photos) / Nigeria’s Social Media Bill: The Dangerous Implications By Techcabal / Anti-Social Media Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Buhari & Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake News Is A Real Enemy Of The People, The Social Media Bill Is Needed by helinues: 7:57am On Oct 22, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

All these damage control can ONLY be bought by uninformed Yorubas. Every Yorubas that's understanding your motives now are Northerners. I am also a Northerner to slap44 now.

YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED.

Stop engaging with that emotional guy.

It's waste of precious time and energy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake News Is A Real Enemy Of The People, The Social Media Bill Is Needed by helinues: 7:58am On Oct 22, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

Please answer me coz I am confused, we had mega rallies in the SW during Jonathan's administration, soldiers did not move in, Infact Buhari enjoyed the peace of Lagos and was strutting around, suddenly he sends soldiers to kill protesters in the same Lagos and you are telling me my enemy is in the east?

Soldiers did not move in?

Were you on a business trip to Jupiter during that time?

Cos my best of understanding, the subsidy protest quenched only after GEJ sent military out
Re: Fake News Is A Real Enemy Of The People, The Social Media Bill Is Needed by ThatFairGuy1: 8:00am On Oct 22, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

Please answer me coz I am confused, we had mega rallies in the SW during Jonathan's administration, soldiers did not move in, Infact Buhari enjoyed the peace of Lagos and was strutting around, suddenly he sends soldiers to kill protesters in the same Lagos and you are telling me my enemy is in the east?
I said I don't have anything to say to brainwashed Yorubas now. YOU'LL UNDERSTAND LATER AND CRY.
Re: Fake News Is A Real Enemy Of The People, The Social Media Bill Is Needed by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:04am On Oct 22, 2020
helinues:

Soldiers did not move in?

Were you on a business trip to Jupiter during that time?

Cos my best of understanding, the subsidy protest quenched only after GEJ sent military out

People like you make monsters of the few good men in power, the VP, the only sensible thing in this useless administration has apologized, I guess he still has some conscience, but you have taken the stance of the army, blaming everybody but the useless govt
Re: Fake News Is A Real Enemy Of The People, The Social Media Bill Is Needed by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 22, 2020
It's sad because all these fake news just discredits the #endsars movement. How many of the stories of police brutality are actually true? These twitter youths are stoopid.
Re: Fake News Is A Real Enemy Of The People, The Social Media Bill Is Needed by SLAP44: 8:07am On Oct 22, 2020
helinues:

Stop engaging with that emotional guy.

It's waste of precious time and energy

Its not like that, you know that by engaging me, more things might be exposed.
Re: Fake News Is A Real Enemy Of The People, The Social Media Bill Is Needed by helinues: 8:08am On Oct 22, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

People like you make monsters of the few good men in power, the VP, the only sensible thing in this useless administration has apologized, I guess he still has some conscience, but you have taken the stance of the army, blaming everybody but the useless govt

You also need to tend your apology to Yoruba's for swallowing inciters words.

When it was obvious that the inciters plan was to cause chaos and confusion in SW states most especially Lagos.

We are beginning to see who are the real enemies of Omoluwabi
Re: Fake News Is A Real Enemy Of The People, The Social Media Bill Is Needed by helinues: 8:09am On Oct 22, 2020
SLAP44:

Its not like that, you know that by engaging me, more things might be exposed.

Expose whatever to other NL'S and count me out

I am just one out of millions NL's.

So cut that crap

BTW are you already tired of the copy and paste job cancellers gave to you?

We can no longer hear una voice from back ooo
Re: Fake News Is A Real Enemy Of The People, The Social Media Bill Is Needed by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:27am On Oct 22, 2020
helinues:

You also need to tend your apology to Yoruba's for swallowing inciters words.

When it was obvious that the inciters plan was to cause chaos and confusion in SW states most especially Lagos.

We are beginning to see who are the real enemies of Omoluwabi

I admire the way you Buharist pick a position from the presidency and you all parrot the same thing and then try and pretend like it's an original thought.
Re: Fake News Is A Real Enemy Of The People, The Social Media Bill Is Needed by obonujoker(m): 8:57am On Oct 22, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Now I am Hausa to you because we have seen the ploy of you people? You think some of us are still in the dark? We know our real enemy.

Shut it... Northern clown... You are the real enemies of Nigeria... Reaping where you do not sow...
Re: Fake News Is A Real Enemy Of The People, The Social Media Bill Is Needed by olagoke29970: 9:07am On Oct 22, 2020
:Present them with superior argument and see them throwing tantrum
Re: Fake News Is A Real Enemy Of The People, The Social Media Bill Is Needed by sammy329(m): 9:20am On Oct 22, 2020

Re: Fake News Is A Real Enemy Of The People, The Social Media Bill Is Needed by Yeezus: 10:40am On Oct 22, 2020
sammy329:
The amount of fake news, that is going around throughout the nation is causing a lot of chaos, some people are engineering this chaos and our people are falling for it. embarassed embarassed

This is part of Operation Crocodile Smile (whose sole aim is to spead propaganda) beware.

OP is a paid agent.
Re: Fake News Is A Real Enemy Of The People, The Social Media Bill Is Needed by helinues: 11:24am On Oct 22, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

I admire the way you Buharist pick a position from the presidency and you all parrot the same thing and then try and pretend like it's an original thought.

What are we saying what are you saying?

I am sure the unrest in SW must have massaged your ego.

Na one by one we go expose enemies of SW
Re: Fake News Is A Real Enemy Of The People, The Social Media Bill Is Needed by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 22, 2020
Zuorom:

What superior argument? I repeat it if you didn't get it the first time, you are a big fool if you are calling the lekki massacre fake news.

Pls how many people died

Shebe na massacre

Pls and pls...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Kanu's Biafra Is A Fraud. / Kaduna Nzeogwu: The Man Nigeria Fears / Reactions As Funke Akindele Submits WASSC As Her Highest Qualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.