Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Fake News Is A Real Enemy Of The People, The Social Media Bill Is Needed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fake News Is A Real Enemy Of The People, The Social Media Bill Is Needed (3190 Views)

Social Media Bill: Protesters Storm National Assembly (Photos) / Nigeria’s Social Media Bill: The Dangerous Implications By Techcabal / Anti-Social Media Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Buhari & Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake News Is A Real Enemy Of The People, The Social Media Bill Is Needed by SLAP44: 7:28am On Oct 22, 2020
helinues:
Uga good good morning SW's.

Average of you guys fell for it already...

A fulani man mocking yorubas

2 Likes

Re: Fake News Is A Real Enemy Of The People, The Social Media Bill Is Needed by sammy329(m): 7:28am On Oct 22, 2020
You’ll be amazed at the extent people are willing to sink to for attention and retweets. cry cry
Re: Fake News Is A Real Enemy Of The People, The Social Media Bill Is Needed by ThatFairGuy1: 7:29am On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
SLAP44:
What about all the fake news Buharri and lie mohammend has been dishing out for over 6 years?

Do you know how it has hurt the country?

They should be arrested and jailed first.
[/s]
ALL Igbos SHOULD SHUT THE FVCK UP, YOUR PLOY HAS BEEN BUSTED
Re: Fake News Is A Real Enemy Of The People, The Social Media Bill Is Needed by SLAP44: 7:30am On Oct 22, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
[s][/s]

The south stands United against northern propaganda and lies.

2 Likes

Re: Fake News Is A Real Enemy Of The People, The Social Media Bill Is Needed by Zuorom: 7:30am On Oct 22, 2020
helinues:

Present them with superior argument and see them throwing tantrum
What superior argument? I repeat it if you didn't get it the first time, you are a big fool if you are calling the lekki massacre fake news.
Re: Fake News Is A Real Enemy Of The People, The Social Media Bill Is Needed by helinues: 7:31am On Oct 22, 2020
Zuorom:

What superior argument? I repeat it if you didn't get it the first time, you are a big fool if you are calling the lekki massacre fake news.

Are we not saying the same thing? tongue
Re: Fake News Is A Real Enemy Of The People, The Social Media Bill Is Needed by SLAP44: 7:32am On Oct 22, 2020
sammy329:
You’ll be amazed at the extent people are willing to sink to for attention and retweets. cry cry

I was amazed at the depths Buharri sank to when he was lying about his promises to zonebees in 2014 grin
Re: Fake News Is A Real Enemy Of The People, The Social Media Bill Is Needed by Zuorom: 7:33am On Oct 22, 2020
SLAP44:

Oh, the heliniues fool is a Fulani? I get it now, he is doing his best to cover for his Fulani cow of a president. These people are fools, human lives never matter to them.
Re: Fake News Is A Real Enemy Of The People, The Social Media Bill Is Needed by Jakemedg(m): 7:33am On Oct 22, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
WE'RE NOW UNDERSTANDING THE PLOY WELL NOW.

Yes my brother we know that aliens from mars were the ones responsible for the killings at Lekki
and our useless media outlets like Channels tv, Ait, Arise television, Hip TV and the wicked CNN, BBC, AL JAZEERA amongst other global media outlets just circulated fake news.

Don't worry ThatFairGuy 1 ,Ibedun and other clueless zone bees on your behalf i will lead the attacks against all these news media outlets

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake News Is A Real Enemy Of The People, The Social Media Bill Is Needed by SLAP44: 7:34am On Oct 22, 2020
Zuorom:

The 23 youths killed By SARS on Sunday morning 3rd of August 2020 while playing football in a school field in Enugu, they called it fake news.

1 Like

Re: Fake News Is A Real Enemy Of The People, The Social Media Bill Is Needed by ThatFairGuy1: 7:35am On Oct 22, 2020
SLAP44:

The south stands United against northern propaganda and lies.
Now I am Hausa to you because we have seen the ploy of you people? You think some of us are still in the dark? We know our real enemy.

1 Like

Re: Fake News Is A Real Enemy Of The People, The Social Media Bill Is Needed by Jakemedg(m): 7:36am On Oct 22, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
[s][/s]
Mr man keep on making irrelevant IPOB relevant
Re: Fake News Is A Real Enemy Of The People, The Social Media Bill Is Needed by SLAP44: 7:37am On Oct 22, 2020
Zuorom:

Oh, the heliniues fool is a Fulani? I get it now, he is doing his best to cover for his Fulani cow of a president. These people are fools, human lives never matter to them.

Helineus is as Fulani as Hell Rufai, he was posted to Nairaland to be causing division in the south by claiming to be a yoruba man, while mocking and cursing igbos and other southern tribes. The other southern tribes were attacking and cursing yorubas, thinking that Helineus is a yoruba person. This worked for many months.
Re: Fake News Is A Real Enemy Of The People, The Social Media Bill Is Needed by helinues: 7:38am On Oct 22, 2020
SLAP44:

I have told you to stop quoting or mentioning me.

That's not too hard for you...

Respect yourself
Re: Fake News Is A Real Enemy Of The People, The Social Media Bill Is Needed by SLAP44: 7:38am On Oct 22, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Now I am Hausa to you because we have seen the ploy of you people? You think some of us are still in the dark? We know our real enemy.

You are very very Fulani. It's only nursery school children you can deceive.
Re: Fake News Is A Real Enemy Of The People, The Social Media Bill Is Needed by capitalzero: 7:39am On Oct 22, 2020
sammy329:
The amount of fake news, that is going around throughout the nation is causing a lot of chaos, some people are engineering this chaos and our people are falling for it. embarassed embarassed

Oh!! CCTV removed-fake news
Off light-fake news
Shooting at protesters in the dark-fake news

If not because of social media, people will believe whatever government says

1 Like

Re: Fake News Is A Real Enemy Of The People, The Social Media Bill Is Needed by SLAP44: 7:39am On Oct 22, 2020
helinues:

I have told you to stop quoting or mentioning me.

That's not too hard for you...

Respect yourself

Yes sah, how is Northern Kaduna today? grin
Re: Fake News Is A Real Enemy Of The People, The Social Media Bill Is Needed by ThatFairGuy1: 7:40am On Oct 22, 2020
SLAP44:

Helineus is as Fulani as Hell Rufai, he was posted to Nairaland to be causing division in the south by claiming to be a yoruba man, while mocking and cursing igbos and other southern tribes. The other southern tribes were attacking and cursing yorubas, thinking that Helineus is a yoruba person. This worked for many months.

All these damage control can ONLY be bought by uninformed Yorubas. Every Yorubas that's understanding your motives now are Northerners. I am also a Northerner to slap44 now.

YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED.
Re: Fake News Is A Real Enemy Of The People, The Social Media Bill Is Needed by ThatFairGuy1: 7:42am On Oct 22, 2020
SLAP44:

You are very very Fulani. It's only nursery school children you can deceive.
Because I understand what's going on? okay
Re: Fake News Is A Real Enemy Of The People, The Social Media Bill Is Needed by SLAP44: 7:43am On Oct 22, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

All these damage control can ONLY be bought by uninformed Yorubas. Every Yorubas that's understanding your motives now are Northerners. I am also a Northerner to slap44 now.

YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED.

You are only a paid poster working for your northern people to subjugate the south.

It's not working anymore. Tell them we are tired of lies and division.
Re: Fake News Is A Real Enemy Of The People, The Social Media Bill Is Needed by Jakemedg(m): 7:46am On Oct 22, 2020
helinues:

Let me come down to your level..

How many were killed at Lekki toll gate protest?

My brother none in fact they was no shooting at all. It's just Channels tv, Ait, Arise television, CNN, BBC, HIP tv, Silver bird, Al Jazeera that conspired to report fake news all over the world.

On behalf of zone bs i shall be leading a global attack against the mentioned media outlets Lol
Re: Fake News Is A Real Enemy Of The People, The Social Media Bill Is Needed by ThatFairGuy1: 7:47am On Oct 22, 2020
SLAP44:

You are only a paid poster working for your northern people to subjugate the south.

It's not working anymore. Tell them we are tired of lies and division.
SORRY I LISTENED TO THE AUDIO ALREADY. Your underpant Should be wet by now, YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT.
Re: Fake News Is A Real Enemy Of The People, The Social Media Bill Is Needed by SLAP44: 7:47am On Oct 22, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Because I understand what's going on? okay

Because you are paid to be here to confuse the south. A united south is the nightmare of an average northerner. But it's too late. This generation of southerners are more educated and wiser.

We shall never be deceived to fight eachnother again while you corner our southern wealth and loot the country.

You have looted the ports in Lagos
You have looted the oil in Niger Delta
You are looting the oil and the gas in the south east
You have looted the lands and crops of the middle belt for your cows to feed.

In return, you are using propaganda and lies to divide the 4 regions and keep us fighting each other while you loot our land.

Enough is enough.
Re: Fake News Is A Real Enemy Of The People, The Social Media Bill Is Needed by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:49am On Oct 22, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED.

I am glad we now know the motives of those pesky igbos
Please what are the plans of the Fulanis and the north?
Re: Fake News Is A Real Enemy Of The People, The Social Media Bill Is Needed by ThatFairGuy1: 7:50am On Oct 22, 2020
SLAP44:

Because you are paid to be here to confuse the south. A united south is the nightmare of an average northerner. But it's too late. This generation of southerners are more educated and wiser.

We shall never be deceived to fight eachnother again while you corner our southern wealth and loot the country.

You have looted the ports in Lagos
You have looted the oil in Niger Delta
You are looting the oil and the gas in the south east

In return, you are using propaganda and lies to divide the 3 regions and keep us fighting each other while you loot our land.

Enough is enough.
As angry as I am for knowing you peoples ploy Against Yorubas, you are making me laugh now slap44, YOU ARE REALLY CALLING ME A NORTHER? cheesy

DAMAGE CONTROL. Keep it up

Lemme go and share the audio more
Re: Fake News Is A Real Enemy Of The People, The Social Media Bill Is Needed by SLAP44: 7:52am On Oct 22, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

The plan of the fulani and the north is to seize the whole security architecture, kill as many people and instill fear in the minds of everyone to keep serving them as slaves.

It will never work.
Re: Fake News Is A Real Enemy Of The People, The Social Media Bill Is Needed by ThatFairGuy1: 7:53am On Oct 22, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

If you are truly Yoruba and have been brainwashed, I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING FOR YOU NOW. YOU'LL UNDERSTAND LATER.

YOU MUST BE AMONG THOSE REGRETTING NOW AFTER THEY'VE HAILED AND ABHEITED THE BURNING DOWN OF LAGOS
Re: Fake News Is A Real Enemy Of The People, The Social Media Bill Is Needed by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:54am On Oct 22, 2020
SLAP44:

The plan of the fulani and the north is to seize the whole security architecture, kill as many people and instill fear in the minds of everyone to keep serving them as slaves.

It will never work.

Let that guy answer as a Yoruba man he claims to be, that's the easiest way to burst these Northerners,
Re: Fake News Is A Real Enemy Of The People, The Social Media Bill Is Needed by SLAP44: 7:54am On Oct 22, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

As angry as I am for knowing you peoples ploy Against Yorubas, you are making me laugh now slap44, YOU ARE REALLY CALLING ME A NORTHER? cheesy

DAMAGE CONTROL. Keep it up

Lemme go and share the audio more

You can always fool some people sometimes, but you can't fool all the people all the times.
Re: Fake News Is A Real Enemy Of The People, The Social Media Bill Is Needed by Jakemedg(m): 7:55am On Oct 22, 2020
capitalzero:

Oh!! CCTV removed-fake news
Off light-fake news
Shooting at protesters in the dark-fake news

If not because of social media, people will believe whatever government says
Maybe Nigerian Celebrities, News medias both radio and television including print mediâ
, and global media outlets like Al Jazeera, CNN, BBC conspired to report fake news
Re: Fake News Is A Real Enemy Of The People, The Social Media Bill Is Needed by ThatFairGuy1: 7:57am On Oct 22, 2020
SLAP44:

This is your brother mocking us yesterday.
See his numbers of likes.

I'M NOT SENSELESS YORUBA

Re: Fake News Is A Real Enemy Of The People, The Social Media Bill Is Needed by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:57am On Oct 22, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

If you are truly Yoruba and have been brainwashed, I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING FOR YOU NOW. YOU'LL UNDERSTAND LATER.

YOU MUST BE AMONG THOSE REGRETTING NOW AFTER THEY'VE HAILED AND ABHEITED THE BURNING DOWN OF LAGOS

Please answer me coz I am confused, we had mega rallies in the SW during Jonathan's administration, soldiers did not move in, Infact Buhari enjoyed the peace of Lagos and was strutting around, suddenly he sends soldiers to kill protesters in the same Lagos and you are telling me my enemy is in the east?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Governor Charles Soludo And His Family After Swearing-in Ceremony / Tinubu Floors Atiku In Zamfara State Presidential Election / Reason For The New Results On Inec Irev.: Better Explained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.