Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Evidence That Lekki Killing Is A Huge Propaganda (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence That Lekki Killing Is A Huge Propaganda (pics) (10716 Views)

#ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor / I Want To Bust A Bubble That Lekki Shooting Is A Hoax. (pics) / Brigadier General F.O. Omata Led Lekki Killing - Femi Fani-Kayode (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evidence That Lekki Killing Is A Huge Propaganda (pics) by Obamaofusa: 8:20am On Oct 22, 2020
BUHARImyDOG:
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGld
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTeory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanSek
Franzinni
Antoeni
Minorityopinion
Thatfairguy1
360degrees
uptimum123
Iangrey5
Richie240
Oshigun
Ibedun
Cocolacec
Kyase
Itsreal
Incognito403
Clothingonline9
Gowonmaharajah
alfredilly
Lipscomb
Tamdun
iclass1
Emekaonline
Bosstrevor01
Emilokoiyawon
TechyMm0
Oshigun

Look at this monikers above , they are people hired to spill hate and spread hatred by their paymasters ...(BMC)
They use divide and rule tactics to subjugate the south...
.....They have more than 3 different monikers on Nairaland that they use to spread hatred
No more dividing southerners.....
Say no to old POLITICAL hags ...This are just some of their evil MONIKERS beware of them .......They are masters in disguising

Why did you remove Obamaofusa,sir. I saw my name there yesterday even if I am not a BMC,I love for standing for facts.I can't be a BMC because of Buhari.He had become something else and I can't support blindly.

Most of you Igbos on nairaland are extreme haters.
Re: Evidence That Lekki Killing Is A Huge Propaganda (pics) by Obamaofusa: 8:23am On Oct 22, 2020
Realtalk20:
[s][/s]

Elede coward from the tribe of judas instead of telling us how to change the government they want to play victim

Cursed tribe the whole country knows you guys grin

E pain them oooo

Keep your t'aikpen

Bastard

He pain this ipob pig.
Re: Evidence That Lekki Killing Is A Huge Propaganda (pics) by Cajal(m): 8:26am On Oct 22, 2020
Mide3367:
The Lekki killings is nothing but media war. Even foreign celebrities and media have been caught in this trap, reporting what they have no knowledge on.

It has been more than 24hrs and yet no evidence of death recorded and neither a missing person.
Till now, no pictures of the deceased,.

All they show you is a blood-stained Nigerian flag.

All I know is that some of the youth supporting the mayhem would lose their homes of residence in the not too distant future.
Isn't it obvious it's just a ruse to justify a well cordinated attack on the heartland of Yorubaland

Oba's Palace

GTB bank branches

Tinubu's investment

Nigerian Port Authority Apapa

Lagos BRT bus

The plan is to cripple Yoruba establishment, render Yoruba leaders useless and weaken Yoruba economy by attacking the Ports, since new ports are opening in other regions.

1. Nigeria Port Authority Lagos - set ablaze
2. Orile Police Post, Lagos - set ablaze
3. Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - totally destroyed
4. BRT Terminal, Oyingbo - New Buses set on fire
5. Television Continental, Ketu, Lagos - set ablaze
6. VIO, FRSC Office, Ojodu - FRSC branded cars, generators set ablaze.
7. BRT Terminal, Ojodu, Lagos - buses set ablaze.
8. BRT Bus at Berger - set ablaze
9. Lagos Television, Agidingbi, Ikeja - shut down
10. Recreational Center, Oregun, Lagos - set on fire.
11. Oba's Palace, Lagos - burnt to ashes. His scepter of authority seized.
12. Sanwo Olu Mother's House, Surulere, Lagos - set
ablaze
13 Kings college on fire
14. Many lives lost already to the protests all in Lagos and south west.
15. Oriental Hotel, Victoria Island Lagos burnt
16. GTBank Branches burnt down
17. AccessBank Branches burnt down
18. Channels Television shut down
19. Ajeromi Local Govt Secretariat
20. Lagos-Island Local Govt destroyed
21. Lagos-Island East LCDA Secretariat set on fire
22. Lagos Mainland Local Govt Secretariat Destroyed
23. Ibeju Lekki LCDA Secretariat destroyed
24. Sanwoolu's Uncle's house on Lagos Island

Still counting....

Several Yoruba heritage buildings and private properties burnt down.
WHO IS BEHIND ALL THESE? I am vexed like this. My family are happy and supportive of these propaganda. This is RUBBISH sad angry
....the people clamouring for break up...no one of them is responsible
Re: Evidence That Lekki Killing Is A Huge Propaganda (pics) by Justice35: 8:28am On Oct 22, 2020
Obamaofusa:

A few of us,I joined yesterday,began to blame you because known Igbo monickers on nairaland were instigators. We know your no love lost attitude to Lagos.
It started from Zik,sir.
so because Igbo's on nairaland are condemning the lekki attack they have automatically turned instigators?? Mind you I listed to KANU broadcast that night that lekki was attacked, he only advised the callers to attack the soldiers shooting at them,he never asked anybody to burn down peoples properties or to attack tinubus investments,take responsibility of your actions and stop shifting blames.....and i ask you again please share the direct tweet from KANU where he asked Igbo's to burn down Lagos,stop sharing a daily post tweet and never to touch Enugu..
Re: Evidence That Lekki Killing Is A Huge Propaganda (pics) by Obamaofusa: 8:33am On Oct 22, 2020
Justice35:
so because Igbo's on nairaland are condemning the lekki attack they have automatically turned instigators?? Mind you I listed to KANU broadcast that night that lekki was attacked, he only advised the callers to attack the soldiers shooting at them,he never asked anybody to burn down peoples properties or to attack tinubus investments,take responsibility of your actions and stop shifting blames.....and i ask you again please share the direct tweet from KANU where he asked Igbo's to burn down Lagos,stop sharing a daily post tweet and never to touch Enugu..

Are you saying that Daily post is lying?
Re: Evidence That Lekki Killing Is A Huge Propaganda (pics) by Justice35: 8:43am On Oct 22, 2020
Obamaofusa:

Are you saying that Daily post is lying?
oga stop asking me silly questions.... Just share the direct tweet from KANU asking people to burn down Lagos.... Stop sharing daily post tweet,daily post is not KANU..
Re: Evidence That Lekki Killing Is A Huge Propaganda (pics) by Aksnoopy: 8:43am On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
Mide3367:
The Lekki killings is nothing but media war. Even foreign celebrities and media have been caught in this trap, reporting what they have no knowledge on.

It has been more than 24hrs and yet no evidence of death recorded and neither a missing person.

All I know is that some of the youth supporting the mayhem would lose their homes of residence in the not too distant future.
Isn't it obvious it's just a ruse to justify a well cordinated attack on the heartland of Yorubaland

Oba's Palace

GTB bank branches

Tinubu's investment

Lagos BRT bus

The plan is to cripple Yoruba establishment, render Yoruba leaders useless and weaken Yoruba economy by attacking the Ports, since new ports are opening in other regions.

ablaze
13 Kings college on fire

Still counting....

WHO IS BEHIND ALL THESE? I am vexed like this. My family are happy and supportive of these propaganda. This is RUBBISH sad angry
[/s] Eleribu
Re: Evidence That Lekki Killing Is A Huge Propaganda (pics) by Realtalk20: 8:44am On Oct 22, 2020
Obamaofusa:

He pain this ipob pig.

Elede judas ..

E pain am oo grin

nu si kpa gbe o ra si uwe digien!
Re: Evidence That Lekki Killing Is A Huge Propaganda (pics) by ariesbull: 8:45am On Oct 22, 2020
Obamaofusa:

You are a known tribal bigot.
Was Ibadan or the other SW states not on fire?
The joy in your taking down your no man's land is what we are trying to stop and it has worked.

Will you deny this?
This is why my friends and I had a rethink, sir.

But Enugu was touched ... My dear most of us igbo see Nnamdi Kanu as a clown and opportunist... Take him serious at your won peril

This protest was organic and no tribe spearheaded it.. saying a tribe spearheaded it makes others foolish indirectly

Reduce your tribalism
Re: Evidence That Lekki Killing Is A Huge Propaganda (pics) by ariesbull: 8:47am On Oct 22, 2020
tamdun:

Actually the endsars started from delta, stop making it a yoruba protest, secondly do u expect yoruba people to continue destroying properties even when lekki massacre is fake?
All they asked for is evidence of lekki massacre and people started raining insult on them, if u believed the lekki massacre isn't a scam then give us list/pictures of dead protesters at lekki

it is not a Yoruba protest or Delta or even igbo igbo protest

It's a Nigerian youth protest

Enough of these tribalistic rants
Re: Evidence That Lekki Killing Is A Huge Propaganda (pics) by Emotionss: 8:52am On Oct 22, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Mide3367:

Oba's Palace

GTB bank branches

Tinubu's investment

Lagos BRT bus

ablaze
13 Kings college on fire

Still counting....

What is happening in Lagos is a well thought out plan to destabilize the south. Lagos is the pride of the south just like kano is the pride of the North. Whatever effects Lagos will eventually effects All the southern states unfortunately our youths are allowing this people to use propaganda, emotions, anger and sentiments to do exactly what this people needed.

Take it of leave it Tinubu is the only southerner that has the political man power to challenge the North come 2023 so the first agenda was to make him unpopular. (Somehow they are succeeding)

Anyone from the south (west, East, South south) that will win the presidential candidate of both PDP or APC will be nothing but a powerless political figure.

This are some of the key useless southerners that are working behind the scenes to discredit tinubu.

Fayemi
Orji kalu
Fashola
Amechi
Okorocha
Kayemo
Ngige and many more

Instead of this useful idiots to come together and work for the Betterment of the south, they are busy working against it all for their selfish intrest.
Re: Evidence That Lekki Killing Is A Huge Propaganda (pics) by HaulageServices: 8:55am On Oct 22, 2020
@OP, you and your likes will never know peace in your entire lives for typing this rubbish.

Mide3367:

Oba's Palace

GTB bank branches

Tinubu's investment

Lagos BRT bus

ablaze
13 Kings college on fire

Still counting....

Re: Evidence That Lekki Killing Is A Huge Propaganda (pics) by desiredhome: 8:56am On Oct 22, 2020
Cyberterror:
It is a shame that Yoruba fell for the coordinated Ipob propaganda. Yorubas used their own hands to destroy Yoruba infrastructure. If not for military presence guarding the ports, they would have destroyed the ports too. I used to think Yoruba are wise people but I was mistaken.
This is so disheartening....how they danced into their tricks......now their mentor NK will be somewhere laughing at them....
Re: Evidence That Lekki Killing Is A Huge Propaganda (pics) by Chimok: 9:00am On Oct 22, 2020
Mide3367:

Oba's Palace

GTB bank branches

Tinubu's investment

Lagos BRT bus

ablaze
13 Kings college on fire

Still counting....

you Yorubas are really disgusting
Re: Evidence That Lekki Killing Is A Huge Propaganda (pics) by BIGKemsey(m): 9:02am On Oct 22, 2020
This is a typical coward from the west. U don't gain nothing if you loss nothing. Lagos is just paying the price for being the heart and soul of a great nation, simple. Don't come and play useless ethic cards here
Re: Evidence That Lekki Killing Is A Huge Propaganda (pics) by Obamaofusa: 9:03am On Oct 22, 2020
Realtalk20:

Elede judas ..

E pain am oo grin

nu si kpa gbe o ra si uwe digien!

Ipob pig.
Re: Evidence That Lekki Killing Is A Huge Propaganda (pics) by HAccord: 9:03am On Oct 22, 2020
So the police stations and government buildings burnt in Abakaliki, Aba, Nnewi, Onitsha, Enugu where done by who?

Walahi, these Zombies do not deserve the air that they breath.
Re: Evidence That Lekki Killing Is A Huge Propaganda (pics) by Chimok: 9:07am On Oct 22, 2020
Realtalk20:
I say it again Yoruba is the most hated and untrustworthy tribe in Nigeria

They are judas just read what this one is writing out of fear

Fear of Fulani will make this one point his mother as a culprit

They have no honor and a tribe without honor is dead

I prefer hausa , IBO, middle belt , even other Africans to Yoruba

I can never ever trust a Yoruba man. See how this one because of fear is betraying the south already

In Edo here we burnt worse and did worse but no one is casting blame out of fear only the Yoruba

Nigeria can never be great with this tribe called Yoruba this is why we joined south south than join them.

This tribe called Yoruba are just so evil .. they lead all our oil companies yet they don't have oil , they are the most tribalistic tribe in Nigeria

They habor hate and envy so much it's sad

They try to bring you down when they see you are riding above them

u ve said it all my brother. I cant believe these people are this disgusting
Re: Evidence That Lekki Killing Is A Huge Propaganda (pics) by Obamaofusa: 9:07am On Oct 22, 2020
BIGKemsey:
This is a typical coward from the west. U don't gain nothing if you loss nothing. Lagos is just paying the price for being the heart and soul of a great nation, simple. Don't come and play useless ethic cards here

And it is good to burn the investments there down?
Re: Evidence That Lekki Killing Is A Huge Propaganda (pics) by Obamaofusa: 9:09am On Oct 22, 2020
Chimok:
u ve said it all my brother. I cant believe these people are this disgusting
But you can believe that Igbos are this disgusting, abi?

NEWSEnd SARS: Enugu must not be touched – Nnamdi Kanu warns, hails youths in Lagos, Aba, othersPublished on October 21, 2020 By John Owen Nwachukwu

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, has issued a stern warning to State Governors, asking them to learn from what is going on in Lagos State.

Kanu suggested that the ongoing crisis in Lagos where properties worth billions of Naira have been destroyed was because of the Governor’s decision to impose a 24-hour curfew.

The IPOB leader also said that it was a huge mistake for Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu to have ordered the shooting of innocent protesters.

He, however, warned the youths to desist from creating problems in states where peaceful protest is still going on

He wrote on Facebook, “This is a clear warning to any governor that may be foolish enough to declare a 24-hour curfew in his state or daft enough to ask Nigerian soldiers and police to fire at unarmed youthful protesters.

NEWS: Gbajabiamila calls for thorough investigation, urges calm
“Our young revolutionaries have taken over Aba. A lot of progress is being recorded in Lagos, Abakaliki, Warri, Onitsha and Okpanam by our gallant youths.

“The army is on the run. The people have woken up, freedom beckons.

“Enugu protest MUST remain peaceful. We only retaliate in states where they shoot innocent protesters. Enugu State must be treated with respect. #EndSARS” he wrote.
Re: Evidence That Lekki Killing Is A Huge Propaganda (pics) by Okoroawusa: 9:13am On Oct 22, 2020
helinues:

I am yet to get where you stand on this issue.

Are you saying we should continue allowing those people to be spreading fake news about happenings in SW?

Like someone suggested, you might need to take some break from NL cos you have contradicted yourself too much lately
I am telling you!

My confidence in him went down a notch.
Re: Evidence That Lekki Killing Is A Huge Propaganda (pics) by helinues: 9:15am On Oct 22, 2020
Okoroawusa:

I am telling you!

My confidence in him went down a notch.

Aswear most of them are just self centered human being

They could have stopped the protest when it was necessary

They have not only brought chaos and confusion but also making the military men to be on our street...

Then I asked, why did they protest for the ENDSARS
Re: Evidence That Lekki Killing Is A Huge Propaganda (pics) by harsysky(m): 9:19am On Oct 22, 2020
Realtalk20:
[s][/s]

YORUBAS ARE DEMONS THAT SHOULD BE NEVER TRUSTED

AS AN EDO MAN I FIND YOUR TRIBE DISGUSTING AND PETTY

YOU GUYS TRIBALIZE EVERYTHING YOU GUYS ARE EVIL AND DEMONIC

YOUR TRIBE HATES TRUTH
How can you come here to tell us ibo caused this riot ? A riot you started in Lagos ,we in Edo burned police stations we didn't blame ibo or Hausa , only your disgusting cowardly tribe is looking for who to blame because you are afraid of repercussions of your actions

Indeed you are disgracing your tribe with this show of shame !! No wonder no tribe in Nigeria trusts the Yoruba

Do a census, ask every tribe who is the least trust worthy everyone across West Africa will say the same thing "Yoruba"

Even Chinese and indian nationals I have met told me point blank that they know not to trust Yoruba that Yoruba are only good for accounting and human resources jobs but not to be trusted.

Your tribe is disgracing themselves globally!! So please continue typing rubbish

Bloody senseless person

Shameless tribe

Urhie kpokehor

Rubbish

Yorubas are truly cowards! I never wanted to believe it as an IGBO man but cowardice is embeded in their blood. Edo started this violence before any state and never blamed anyone but the cowards are blaming everybody they know.
Re: Evidence That Lekki Killing Is A Huge Propaganda (pics) by CodeTemplar: 9:21am On Oct 22, 2020
madridguy:
They have failed already but please let stay away from comments that can bring war.

So pat utomi who lives close by and heard shots was also lying against his party men in charge. Why was camera switched off then? For now, people may not know who and who is missing but as the dust settles(hoping it does), we will know who and who was trapped in the toll gate area as at that time and was never seen after then. stay calm. What about pics taken and uploaded. Where are the people living to tell the tales of how they were sorrounded but escaped. It is important known protesters come out to tell such tales because the govt is equally capable of planting thugs to bare false survival witness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Navy Relocates Training Command HQ From Lagos To Rivers / I Don't Believe In Local Govt. Autonomy - LCDA Chairman / The Usa Has Given 105 National Awards In 200 Years, Nigeria Has Given 3,924

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.