Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

#ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor (28488 Views)

Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor / EndSARS Panel: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Four-Member Committee For White Paper Report / Brigadier General F.O. Omata Led Lekki Killing - Femi Fani-Kayode (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

#ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 16, 2021
The Chief of Defence Staff (CDS) General Lucky Irabor Tuesday evening in Benin City the Edo State Capital said that only a white paper from the report of the #ENDSARS Judicial panel’s report in Lagos which is indicating through the social media that there were killings during the protest in Lekki, Lagos State would confirm the alleged incidents.

He assured that the Nigerian Armed Forces remain committed to their professional calling of protecting the territorial integrity of Nigeria just as he cautioned Nigerians against making inciting comments on what is happening across the country.

Irabor who was on a farmiliarisation visit to military formations in the state said “I am sure those of you in the media must have seen that there is a report that was released though in my view a wrong channel that is making the rounds in the social media.

“Whether it is a true report, I can’t tell but I would like to indicate that the normal procedure is to have such a report submitted to the convening authority and then there will be a white paper based on which one can make informed comments.

“But whatever you see currently, I will like to indicate that the armed forces of Nigeria is a professional armed forces, we are peopled by Nigerians and we remain committed to constitutional mandates so we do not at this point think that Nigerians should make disparaging remarks regarding the armed forces of Nigeria in the sense that we are professional armed forces and if there are issues, of course we address them within the ambits of the provision.

“It will not be right to disparage men and women who have worked so hard to ensure that the territorial integrity of this nation is kept intact; so in the meantime until I see the full report I may not be able to… but I can assure you that the armed forces of Nigeria are well disciplined and we do not engage in any ignoble acts.

“If Nigerians don’t trust us then we wouldn’t have been doing what we are doing and in any case, it is the armed forces of Nigeria and remember, we are not talking about the police, we are talking about the armed forces with emphasis armed forces so when the armed forces are called out, it is because there is a need for the armed forces; there is no one who do not require and desire to live in peace and so we need to understand that the armed forces is there to keep the peace, to provide the ambience that will enable each and every Nigerian to live up his desires in peace and harmony so let us not make inciting comments that will put the entire space on fire, that is not right.”

Earlier, Obaseki lauded the CDS for his continuous efforts at improving security in the country, urging the collaboration and support of the defence chief to eliminate bandits and other criminals from Edo forests.

SOURCE

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor by Loverofpeace: 9:37pm On Nov 16, 2021
Una still dey deny?
No be only white paper na blue paper.

327 Likes 27 Shares

Re: #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor by YeyeGbami: 9:39pm On Nov 16, 2021
You guys had no reason to be at the toll in the first place. I’m very certain ambode can’t allow such thing to happen if he was still governing the state.

No tear gas, no rubber bullet , no water sprayer. Na live ammunition straight, the police went back there to finish work.

242 Likes 14 Shares

Re: #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor by kinzation(m): 9:40pm On Nov 16, 2021
Which kyn gonment be this

They sha don't want to admit

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor by festacman(m): 9:43pm On Nov 16, 2021
Gen. Irabor is simply saying that blame goes to Gov. Sanwo-olu because whoever invited ARMED forces to do a job should know that they will come ARMED with their 'tools' and therefore should be ready to clean up the mess.

The lesson here is, in whatever leadership positions you find yourself, when sh*t happens, NEVER hand over the microphone to your unrepentant critics to tell the story.

If you do, you will sweat like naive Gov. Sanwo-olu is doing now, fighting for his political life and fighting to placate Nigerian Army which he desperately ran to for help and indeed other key security providers in Lagos State.

That's it.

130 Likes 9 Shares

Re: #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor by Maxymilliano(m): 9:43pm On Nov 16, 2021
So the one we have is black paper abi ?

Anyway, It's understandable, he dare not say anything different.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor by inoki247: 9:44pm On Nov 16, 2021
You no need Black Box too undecided undecided undecided

why the Army wey dem call say mak dem come explain dem sef to the panel no come u no see dat one answer na White paper u dey find remember to also find Tipex wey u go use clean people blood wey dey untop the white paper...

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor by IgweOfNnewi: 9:48pm On Nov 16, 2021
Of course

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor by clarocuzioo(m): 9:48pm On Nov 16, 2021
useless army.

5 Likes

Re: #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor by sapientia(m): 9:49pm On Nov 16, 2021
Very disappointing watery response

Shame

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor by iyke2frankeze: 9:49pm On Nov 16, 2021
The army will soon release its own paper. They will be the judge in a case against them. This one is green paper. Shameless zombies! Even the so called Military Generals catches fever by mere mention of ISWAP.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor by Omniman(m): 9:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
Re: #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor by ForeThinker: 9:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
Someone is Afraid of something

Bold to kill

Not too bold to admit

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor by seunaj: 9:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
White paper ko, white pepper ni. The good part is that CNN has already reaffirmed their report and stated that the judiciary panel report corroborate with the position they established earlier on which was clear that there was a massacre. Judiciary panel report we believe, to hell with government concocted white paper. Them want to use white paper to do Agent Fash 2.0 for us. Useless people

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor by revived: 9:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
Wereys grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor by Kuriosmynd: 9:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
Heartless Fool

2 Likes

Re: #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor by dvkot(m): 9:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
Rubbish armed forces.. Only in Nigeria that the armed forces sees her civilian as enemy to the extent of having a slur "bloody civilian" for then. Dumb pricks, let them work on making us trust and love them rather than fear them because we no trust them again, and they are being seen as a wild animal with a deadly weapon

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor by mbahdi(m): 9:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
Una go soon get Sense becausenone of ur kids was among those killed.where are d nairaland buffon's saying,where is evidence why is it dat none of the parents of those killed coming out to speak.may what befall the innocent souls killed dat nyt 20th 10 2020 for demanding for a better nigeria for me n u befall u and all ur house holds.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor by Peter993: 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2021
G
Re: #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2021
Wveb
Re: #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor by omowolewa: 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2021
Smiling
Re: #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor by gambia(m): 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2021
What is this man saying again.

4 Likes

Re: #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor by DropsMic(m): 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2021
Hmm
Re: #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor by otipoju(m): 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2021
Government Magic!!!
Re: #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor by otipoju(m): 9:53pm On Nov 16, 2021
Government Magic

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor by Iceman2017(m): 9:53pm On Nov 16, 2021
See blabbing!
They don't know another lies to use. See logic.

The problem of Nigerian Army is that they see themselves as northern army.
Whatever that relate to southerners, their agenda is to level the area. Killing your fellow citizens out of hatred is the highest atrocity.

They always look for lies to cover their stupid faces. We saw how they were shooting randomly in one of the villages in Enugu.
After all they seems to be above the law in this present regime

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor by nony43(m): 9:53pm On Nov 16, 2021
I just de imagine in this UK i am in, British soldiers will open fire to it's own citizens protesting, waving flags and singing God bless the Queen. Tufiakwa. Nigeria is a big Zoo. God in my next life don't bring me anything close to Africa.

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor by Omicron007: 9:53pm On Nov 16, 2021
shocked

Personally, I admire General Lucky Irabor because of his command of the English Language. He has a very fine accent and he is a good soldier.

Other than the above, I don't expect him to come and say anything other than what he has said. The Army will continue to deny that they fired live bullets that day.
But we all know the truth save for some brainwashed cheap paid shameless poor zombies.

Whether you do a white paper, brown paper or even lavatory paper, I would be very daft to believe anything coming from this present government. This government is highly skilled in lying.
I am patiently waiting for that Afonja old lying machine to come and spew trash as usual.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor by theantidote: 9:53pm On Nov 16, 2021
Just as expected.. The Nigerian army never fails to disappoint, they are no longer an honorable unit

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor by tommykiwi(m): 9:53pm On Nov 16, 2021
Keep face like Lie Mohammed.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adamu Garba Withdraws From Presidential Race / Emir Sanusi's Daughter Set To Wed / Omobolanle Sarumi Ashabi Aliyu, Oyo First Female Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.