Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Wikipedia Lists Killing Of Protesters Among Nigerian Army’s Engagements - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wikipedia Lists Killing Of Protesters Among Nigerian Army’s Engagements (48609 Views)

COP28: Seyi Tinubu, Stewards, Chefs, Cooks Among Nigerian Delegation / Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) Among Nigerian States In 2022 / Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wikipedia Lists Killing Of Protesters Among Nigerian Army’s Engagements by Shattuck(m): 5:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
madridguy:
We will revisit it and edit it. Na enemies handiwork be that.
why are you like this why stand as an obstacle to justice folks died the number may be debated folk were also injured too was that a lie even the gov confirmed it, you gat to know when to stop at some point I guess if buhari should say the sky is pink you folks will still be out here making a fool of yourselves.
Re: Wikipedia Lists Killing Of Protesters Among Nigerian Army’s Engagements by themaestro08(m): 5:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
Golan007:
To alter wikipedia is easy.

10 k for you if you alter this same article.
Re: Wikipedia Lists Killing Of Protesters Among Nigerian Army’s Engagements by Earnonline7: 6:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
Good
Re: Wikipedia Lists Killing Of Protesters Among Nigerian Army’s Engagements by Sunnyja: 6:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
Rosskii:
I hope Wiki also listed ''killing of 1 million innocent Iraqi civilians on bogus, false claims about non-existent weapons of mass destruction'' as one of the 'engagements' of the US military.

The report is not about US army.
Re: Wikipedia Lists Killing Of Protesters Among Nigerian Army’s Engagements by 99thEnemy(m): 9:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
madridguy:
We will revisit it and edit it. Na enemies handiwork be that.
I think I should write a bot to even make the wiki post persistent.
Re: Wikipedia Lists Killing Of Protesters Among Nigerian Army’s Engagements by ebuka1997: 4:54am On Oct 23, 2020
Someone edited it, we will go and edit it back, no one should spread fake news, no massacre happened at lekki

1 Like

Re: Wikipedia Lists Killing Of Protesters Among Nigerian Army’s Engagements by Olam09(m): 7:18am On Oct 23, 2020
Rosskii:
I hope Wiki also listed ''killing of 1 million innocent Iraqi civilians on bogus, false claims about non-existent weapons of mass destruction'' as one of the 'engagements' of the US military.

those fool won't list Hiroshima bombing and HOM bombing that destroyed innocent citizens life. The HOM bombing event was dropped on total lies
Re: Wikipedia Lists Killing Of Protesters Among Nigerian Army’s Engagements by Usanga35: 7:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
Fact is That. .If We Don't Kill All These Politicians....They will still think dat All Wat we re doing Is Joke..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna / 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady / Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.