Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

We Will Get Justice For All, Says Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Get Justice For All, Says Osinbajo (208 Views)

APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki / Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) / How Did Dennis Agharya And ARDI Get Justice Onnoghen's Asset Declaration Form? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

We Will Get Justice For All, Says Osinbajo by okefrancis: 7:35am On Oct 22, 2020
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has assured Nigerians that he would strive to get justice for all those who have lost their lives and property to the violence that marred the EndSARS protest.

He noted that he had spoken with some of the victims of the Lekki shooting on Tuesday. He said he hopes that the tragedies will be behind us soon.

“My heart goes out to all the victims of the Lekki shootings, and also the policemen and all other men and women who lost their lives in the past few days in different parts of Lagos and other states.
“I spoke to some of those in hospital. The pain of these terrible events is palpable in our towns and cities, and some losses are irreplaceable, but we can and will get justice for all of them. I stand with Lagos and all other affected states in these trying times.

“We pray we will never see a repeat of these tragedies in Jesus name. God bless you all,” Osinbajo added.

Re: We Will Get Justice For All, Says Osinbajo by Joyce95: 7:39am On Oct 22, 2020
Yes, justice we get definitely
Re: We Will Get Justice For All, Says Osinbajo by Mynd44: 7:48am On Oct 22, 2020

(1)

African Union Endorses Igbere TV 2020 Leadership Excellence Awards (Photos) / First Step To Reforming Nigeria / Facts About Nigerian President(buhari) From 2015/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.