Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,696 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

It's Your Responsibility: Advice For Parents And Intending Parents - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It's Your Responsibility: Advice For Parents And Intending Parents (314 Views)

At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. / US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex / Why Aren't Today's Marriages Lasting Like Those Of Our Parents And Forefathers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's Your Responsibility: Advice For Parents And Intending Parents by Bodjetstar(m): 7:35am On Oct 22, 2020
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility.

As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school.

During this curfew, help your child make the most of his education.

Remain Blessed!
Re: It's Your Responsibility: Advice For Parents And Intending Parents by pozehnani(f): 8:34am On Oct 22, 2020
Bodjetstar:
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility.

As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school.

During this curfew, help your child make the most of his education.

Remain Blessed!

What if the parents are illiterates? That has been a huge challenge as most times pupils bring back their homework undone because their parents could not assist them with it.

I hope the learned ones among them heed to this advice and do the needful.

Nice one OP.
Re: It's Your Responsibility: Advice For Parents And Intending Parents by Bodjetstar(m): 2:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
Thanks for your contribution

(1) (Reply)

How African Kids Are Dying From Depression (video) / In Need Of Barbing Saloon Equipment / Japan Appoints Minister Of Loneliness Following Increase In Suicide Rates (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.