Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

#ENDSARS: Hoodlums Has Finally Entered Into Onitsha, Anambra State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #ENDSARS: Hoodlums Has Finally Entered Into Onitsha, Anambra State (652 Views)

Arrested Thief Demonstrates How He Entered A House Through Its Protected Window / CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body / Young Man Shot Dead In Onitsha, Anambra State (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#ENDSARS: Hoodlums Has Finally Entered Into Onitsha, Anambra State by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:35am On Oct 22, 2020
MORE DETAILS LATER
Re: #ENDSARS: Hoodlums Has Finally Entered Into Onitsha, Anambra State by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:36am On Oct 22, 2020
Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun
Re: #ENDSARS: Hoodlums Has Finally Entered Into Onitsha, Anambra State by DenreleDave(m): 8:49am On Oct 22, 2020
undecided
Re: #ENDSARS: Hoodlums Has Finally Entered Into Onitsha, Anambra State by newharddrives(m): 8:51am On Oct 22, 2020
Re: #ENDSARS: Hoodlums Has Finally Entered Into Onitsha, Anambra State by DamnnNiggarr: 8:58am On Oct 22, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: Hoodlums Has Finally Entered Into Onitsha, Anambra State by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:00am On Oct 22, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
UDOKABESTLUV

Do you need any of our services here On Nairaland Forum?
Re: #ENDSARS: Hoodlums Has Finally Entered Into Onitsha, Anambra State by DamnnNiggarr: 9:01am On Oct 22, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

Do you need any of our services here On Nairaland Forum?
I'm currently in Onitsha,
Which part of Onitsha are you in, maybe we can meet.

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: Hoodlums Has Finally Entered Into Onitsha, Anambra State by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 22, 2020
Hoodlums..?

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: Hoodlums Has Finally Entered Into Onitsha, Anambra State by Donspicey: 9:19am On Oct 22, 2020
No pix....No video.....No write up.......

dis one loud oooooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: Hoodlums Has Finally Entered Into Onitsha, Anambra State by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:22am On Oct 22, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:

Visit WWW . . COM
Re: #ENDSARS: Hoodlums Has Finally Entered Into Onitsha, Anambra State by manuel4real(m): 9:40am On Oct 22, 2020
Op you de mad neh? Which kind report be this
Re: #ENDSARS: Hoodlums Has Finally Entered Into Onitsha, Anambra State by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:45am On Oct 27, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:

I'm a professional blogger bro
Re: #ENDSARS: Hoodlums Has Finally Entered Into Onitsha, Anambra State by DamnnNiggarr: 10:57am On Oct 27, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

I'm a professional blogger bro
ok..,
Maybe, I shall be needing your services one of this days.

That Onitsha to Owerri road is a death trap,
main market to ochanja to upper iweka is a death trap also, and I need to drag the attention of the proper people that are responsible for it to do what they supposed to do by fixing the road.

Maybe you can send to me any means of getting to you.
That's if it's ok by you.

*Modified*
I forgot you gave me your website,
Thanks.
Re: #ENDSARS: Hoodlums Has Finally Entered Into Onitsha, Anambra State by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:06am On Oct 27, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
ok..,
Maybe, I shall be needing your services one of this days.

That Onitsha to Owerri road is a death trap,
main market to ochanja to upper iweka is a death trap also, and I need to drag the attention of the proper people that are responsible for it to do what they supposed to do by fixing the road.

Maybe you can send to me any means of getting to you.
That's if it's ok by you.

Add Me On Whatsapp Chat with 08103739506

(1) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah Moves Round Nnewi With Community Leaders And Vigilante / What I Noticed About Power Distribution Company / Nigerians React As Sheikh Gumi Meets Bandits ( PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.