Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

What I Noticed About Power Distribution Company - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What I Noticed About Power Distribution Company (652 Views)

What I Noticed About Nairaland Men!!!! / My Clients In Aso Rock Made Me What I Am – Native Doctor (pic) / Man Shot During Distribution Of Token By World Food Programme In Yobe (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Noticed About Power Distribution Company by 4ckz: 9:20am On Dec 11, 2020
This might sound like a conspiracy theory, but I think you all should look into it.

I would appreciate if this goes to front page, I need as much contributions as possible.

Normally, I use 3k light for 1 month plus in my house till they changed the tarrif.
The light now last, 2 weeks, never up to 3 weeks.

To manage, I reduced my light consumption by half, but the duration still doesn't change.

I have 3 Celine fans, a fridge, 4 energy bulbs and a TV set.
Before, my fridge stays on through out the day, but now, I just on it when I come back at night, and off it by morning.
The only thing I use constantly is my fans which, I either use one in my sitting room, or the one in my bed room. My TV set stays off for days normally because I am normally too tired to watch it when I come back, and I prefer social media. I basically watch TV on Sundays.
I no longer use my washing machine, I iron once in a while, mostly for church which I go very rarely.

What I'm saying is I don't think our light bills are calculated based on consumption, they just allocate a specific duration, depending on what you pay

I might be wrong though, all I am asking is that you all check it out yourselves .

Power distribution company is EEDC

2 Likes

Re: What I Noticed About Power Distribution Company by Jashub: 9:30am On Dec 11, 2020
May God help us in this country. These criminals we have as leaders always find ways to drain the little you have. If they do not take it from you through tariffs and charges, they will take from you through ungodly policies. And so, the vicious cycle of exploitation continues

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed About Power Distribution Company by Omihanifa: 9:44am On Dec 11, 2020
I don't normally encourage crime, but I will suggest that you bypass your Meter undecided since the discos are planning to open office on your head

3 Likes

Re: What I Noticed About Power Distribution Company by Jashub: 9:51am On Dec 11, 2020
grin Bros, you bad o
Omihanifa:
I don't normally encourage crime, but I will suggest that you bypass your Meter undecided since the discos are planning to open office on your head
Re: What I Noticed About Power Distribution Company by 4ckz: 9:54am On Dec 11, 2020
Omihanifa:

Would have done that, but no one bypasses in our flat, and the landlord is strict. He lives here too.
Re: What I Noticed About Power Distribution Company by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:32am On Dec 11, 2020
I think solar energy is the best option in this country now!! Cause this government is really ready to suck us dry
Re: What I Noticed About Power Distribution Company by 4ckz: 11:19am On Dec 11, 2020
Chinemeremjosh0:
I think solar energy is the best option in this country now!! Cause this government is really ready to suck us dry

I think I should really look into it. Atleast 200k solar system suppose do me na

2 Likes

Re: What I Noticed About Power Distribution Company by Famexit(m): 11:25am On Dec 11, 2020
K
Re: What I Noticed About Power Distribution Company by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 12:43pm On Dec 11, 2020
4ckz:

I think I should really look into it. Atleast 200k solar system suppose do me na
yea

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed About Power Distribution Company by mezico96(m): 1:05pm On Dec 11, 2020
What they give is estimated bills, sometimes they just look your building or dress and increase your bill... they don't even check your metre
Re: What I Noticed About Power Distribution Company by Samfloxin(m): 3:37pm On Dec 11, 2020
The bill they gave me last week gave me a serious shock. I have not recovered till now. Even Buhari don recover from him own since.
Re: What I Noticed About Power Distribution Company by Whois(m): 10:02am On Dec 12, 2020
You need to do load assessment. Contact your disco to schedule an appointment
Re: What I Noticed About Power Distribution Company by edoairways: 4:30pm On Dec 12, 2020
This is where NERC failed. You need to switch to another source of power supply because that disco can not be trusted
Re: What I Noticed About Power Distribution Company by GAMERGUY777(m): 11:33pm On Dec 12, 2020
4ckz:

solar is expensive bro, if not that it is a friend that did it for me I would've paid over 400k but it's worth it sha cos mine came with 4 panels, 200ah battery and one inverter, that thing runs 24hrs and can carry my ps4 almost all day long, I would've linked you up with him cos his prices are reasonable but my acc on this forum is still new grin so people won't call me scam sha just budget least 500k if you want a solar system that will run 24/7

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed About Power Distribution Company by Nobody: 5:10am On Dec 13, 2020
GAMERGUY777:
solar is expensive bro, if not that it is a friend that did it for me I would've paid over 400k but it's worth it sha cos mine came with 4 panels, 200ah battery and one inverter, that thing runs 24hrs and can carry my ps4 almost all day long, I would've linked you up with him cos his prices are reasonable but my acc on this forum is still new grin so people won't call me scam sha just budget least 500k if you want a solar system that will run 24/7

This N500k budget for solar energy, what kind of load can it power? I mean, how much should one budget for full 'Nepa standard' power to carry a three/four bedroom house with 3 split unit ACs, a deep freezer and a fridge, electric cooker, pressing Iron, TVs, etc.? How many solar panels and batteries would one need for that? What should be the budget?
Re: What I Noticed About Power Distribution Company by GAMERGUY777(m): 7:20am On Dec 13, 2020
Hedonini:

This N500k budget for solar energy, what kind of load can it power? I mean, how much should one budget for full 'Nepa standard' power to carry a three/four bedroom house with 3 split unit ACs, a deep freezer and a fridge, electric cooker, pressing Iron, TVs, etc.? How many solar panels and batteries would one need for that? What should be the budget?
I'm no expert but when it comes to solar they'll do the calculation as per load you want to power with it, I would say budget upwards 700k for that type also niara is not doing good against dollar so it's better to hurry before things get expensive
Re: What I Noticed About Power Distribution Company by bmos(m): 3:29pm On Dec 13, 2020
Pls drop the phone number of the company on this platform to enable me access

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Sheikh Gumi Meets Bandits ( PHOTOS) / Nigerians Stopped Man From Committing Suicide On Jibowu Bridge In Lagos. / How Anambra Man Sold His Twins For 150,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.