Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) (28675 Views)

Soldier Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Ebonyi As She Bleeds For Many Days / Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) / Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) by Hamman1(m): 9:21am On Oct 22, 2020
Destroying properties is just not the way to resolve this.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) by Oblitz(m): 9:22am On Oct 22, 2020
GistFullGround:

Why is it that nobody is burning properties in the North?

Demonstrate, but don't burn!

they already have boko haram and bandits.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) by mmsen: 9:22am On Oct 22, 2020
Lovelies1:
Are you people ready to actualize this
South Nigeria republic or keep burning property

Yes o.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) by mmsen: 9:22am On Oct 22, 2020
Hamman1:
Destroying properties is just not the way to resolve this.

Keep quiet.

They are killing people and you're talking about property that can be replaced or fixed.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) by Wiseoldman: 9:22am On Oct 22, 2020
Davicl:
in all these burn up and down I'm seeing, i haven't seen sars stations been burnt down... because it's actually started with #endsars o

The protest has been "hijacked". Unfortunately, the miscreants, will make the original intent of the protest fail.

After the dust settings, and we see all the destruction (shops looted and people stabbed by thugs). The narrative of the protest will change.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) by MENELIIK: 9:23am On Oct 22, 2020
proxillin:
Yoruba ronu crew. Its because of mr Innocent Tinubu they are burning police station. Tinubu the angel with no fault. Tinubu has no fault, its the masses that is at fault, not Tinubu

How many assets of other politician have been razed at the moment. The Tinubu is this and that crew
Re: Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) by Kirchoffs: 9:23am On Oct 22, 2020
Elan83:
If we the Nigerian terribly oppressed youths ever make the mistake accepting this card game of divide & rule game going on lately, we & our unborn generations will suffer & pay dearly for it, These politicians are now trying to incite the people, that it's ethnically motivated, That Igbos want to destroy Lagos & yorubas wanted to destroy igbos in Lagos, we Nigerian youths must be resolute & never allow our collective destiny destroyed by this God foirsaken & evil heartless politicians
Please spread the news , i.have been spreading it since yesterday that some sinister element are hell bent on causing division amongst us southerners.

They are very many here on Nairaland...

I call on every southern youths to use this medium to share on Whatsapp, Facebook Instagram, Twitter of some paid northern elements who have been contracted to spread fake news concerning the killings in Lagos
Re: Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) by Kirchoffs: 9:24am On Oct 22, 2020
MENELIIK:

How many assets of other politician have been razed at the moment. The Tinubu is this and that crew
Another paid media thug of the northern oligarchy and BMC campaign crew has been spotted .....They are very many here and this is one of them
Re: Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:24am On Oct 22, 2020
SLAP44:
It's a national thing, the whole south is tired of northern police brutality.

U understand. Most of d P/stations in d south are dominated by the northerners. That can keep u for nothing or order their subordinates to waste u because they top d police hierarchy in every state. Ebonyi and Abia have suffered more bcs of these crops of 3rd world cops
Re: Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) by Lovelies1: 9:25am On Oct 22, 2020
mmsen:

Yes o.

You can help by designing a flag
Re: Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) by tsagir(m): 9:26am On Oct 22, 2020
sammyj:
Una see no be only Lagos e dey happen!!
WHY NOT BURN YOUR PROPERTIES AS YOU DO IN LAGOS,WHY ONLY POLICE STATION ?
Re: Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) by richie240: 9:27am On Oct 22, 2020
sammyj:
Una see no be only Lagos e dey happen!!
Does DT look like a police station to u (talk less of 2 stations) or just a cookedup story to balance the narratives?

More like burning of tyres to me!
Re: Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) by Kirchoffs: 9:28am On Oct 22, 2020
Bkayyy:
And they said Igbos are the ones destroying Lagos.
My fellow southerners they are out there to sow discord among us. This is a united South issue and they are looking for a weak link to confuse so they chose yoruba not knowing that the present generation is smarter.
Whatever goes down in this anarchy whether we as individuals support it or not let's not allow infighting and Southern ethnic discord to germinate.

Please my brother spread the news on your WhatsApp status , Facebook Instagram Twitter,...
The northern oligarchy has hired media thugs to disseminate falsehood among southerners and it won't work by God's grace..

This are the same people who applauded the senseless killings by the soldiers on peaceful protesters at lekki

Spread the word bro , we must not allow them win
Re: Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) by ArewaHero(m): 9:28am On Oct 22, 2020
if Una tire of burning the una properties notify us please
Re: Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) by mechanics(m): 9:28am On Oct 22, 2020
Why imposing curfew when it will not work, he should keep engaging them.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) by ify2016: 9:29am On Oct 22, 2020
Re: Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) by edoairways: 9:29am On Oct 22, 2020
sammysmiles:
I am beginning to believe that Nnamdi kanu is right about Buhari been a clone...
You mean acclaimed Jubril?
Re: Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) by Dubetex96(m): 9:29am On Oct 22, 2020
The dragon of our time is doing a great work
Re: Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) by sammysmiles(m): 9:30am On Oct 22, 2020
edoairways:
You mean acclaimed Jubril?
Yeah...
Re: Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) by edoairways: 9:30am On Oct 22, 2020
ify2016 it is fake
Re: Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) by AlphikkaTech: 9:30am On Oct 22, 2020
SLAP44:

An ijaw man sent out to extort for his northern DPO, DIG and IG.

When you drop this tribalism, your eye go open.

If what happened yesterday happened in other countries, nah war we for dey fight by now.

God's hand is in Nigeria if you no know.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) by richie240: 9:30am On Oct 22, 2020
GistFullGround:

Why is it that nobody is burning properties in the North?

Demonstrate, but don't burn!
...and how many properties have they burned down in southeast?

You've goaded d gullible Yoruba's to burn their properties, its now d turn of d north to be goaded likewise abi?
Re: Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) by ify2016: 9:30am On Oct 22, 2020
edoairways:
ify2016 it is fake

Thanks baba
Re: Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) by tsagir(m): 9:30am On Oct 22, 2020
IF YOU FINISH WAKE ME UP PLS
Re: Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) by achierosion(m): 9:32am On Oct 22, 2020
Dozie32:
Abakaliki Dem dey always dey bloody when it comes to issues of killing.
You must be very stupidd for making such comment, did you hear that anybody were killed during the burnt down, don't u read news of other states.

olukwuOdeku.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) by sammyj: 9:32am On Oct 22, 2020
Who is this one. Who says I'm from South East
tsagir:
WHY NOT BURN YOUR PROPERTIES AS YOU DO IN LAGOS,WHY ONLY POLICE STATION ?
Re: Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) by airminem(f): 9:32am On Oct 22, 2020
Peaceful protest. We move!
Re: Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) by Huxlebeast77: 9:32am On Oct 22, 2020
Huxlebeast77:
We are tired of police brutality!
In the north they can try this rubbish, I have been there.

As a young man, I'm surprised that the ills that fela and his like sang about since the 1980's are still on today 'even worse'.
Just imagine one particular king like that with his wealth still kept palliatives in his house to rot! The evil for this country too much.
To my Niger Delta brothers, we all saw what happened in lekki. Not let anybody use you for shooting practice, even if na okamade confirm am make them know say we nor be zombie!
Bastard politicians!
Re: Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) by SLAP44: 9:32am On Oct 22, 2020
AlphikkaTech:

When you drop this tribalism, your eye go open.

If what happened yesterday happened in other countries, nah war we for dey fight by now.

God's hand is in Nigeria if you no know.

God's hand is surely in Nigeria, that's why the masses have risen by divine intervention to grab the powers from their oppressors as in the days of old.

Pharaoh must let my people go!
Re: Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) by ehinmowo: 9:33am On Oct 22, 2020
EmperorMaria:

Hiding behind their keypads,,,dey think real life war is action film

Where are u hiding. I am not a revolutionist but I was on the street protesting yesterday. If you feel people have not right to be angry in this country, especially after thugs and security personnel attacked protesters, then you must be very stupid.

The destruction, needs to stop. But it is expected. After government and its goons have murdered over 12 protesters, you want them to suck it in like you behind the keyboard. In fact you are very mad.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) by iLegendd(m): 9:33am On Oct 22, 2020
Hmmm.

That's all I can say.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) by OneKinGuy(m): 9:34am On Oct 22, 2020
Please don't destroy my city. That's the police station at kpiri-kpiri road.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Ilorin, Kwara State / How Petroleum Products Are Smuggled From Naija Into Cameroon Through Mambilla / Man Cries Out As Fulani Herdmen Invade His Farm - Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.