Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Destruction Of Property In Port Harcourt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Destruction Of Property In Port Harcourt (1265 Views)

Controversy Surrounds Demolition Of Property Next To Gbajabiamila's Residence / Orji Kalu Visits Ndoma-Egba Over Destruction of Property by Hoodlums (Photos) / Emeka Ihu Stabbed In The Eye For Preventing Destruction Of Billboard In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Destruction Of Property In Port Harcourt by sandlakes14: 9:05am On Oct 22, 2020
Igbos have started destroying properties in hausa community of port Harcourt.

Re: Destruction Of Property In Port Harcourt by sapientia(m): 9:12am On Oct 22, 2020
Shame on you

4 Likes

Re: Destruction Of Property In Port Harcourt by modsfucker: 9:13am On Oct 22, 2020
Meanwhile, Igbos know what they are doing

1 Like

Re: Destruction Of Property In Port Harcourt by sapientia(m): 9:16am On Oct 22, 2020
modsfucker:
Meanwhile, Igbos know what they are doing

You are an idiot.

Gani Adams should call Yoruba youths to order

He is the general

Reason Lagos is mostly hurt is because of the lekki killings and the massive population

Other States have small small cities bit Lagos as a state is a city.

So saying others destroyed Lagos is a fake news

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Destruction Of Property In Port Harcourt by wingmanIII: 9:17am On Oct 22, 2020
Fake, silly propaganda. Rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: Destruction Of Property In Port Harcourt by modsfucker: 9:27am On Oct 22, 2020
sapientia:

You are an idiot.

Gani Adams should call Yoruba youths to order

He is the general

Reason Lagos is mostly hurt is because of the lekki killings and the massive population

Other States have small small cities bit Lagos as a state is a city.

So saying others destroyed Lagos is a fake news

Don't worry, we will reason your matter when the tension is doused... Bunch of ingrates.

1 Like

Re: Destruction Of Property In Port Harcourt by sapientia(m): 9:32am On Oct 22, 2020
modsfucker:

Don't worry, we will reason your matter when the tension is doused... Bunch of ingrates.

Go and look for your fellow bigots

You disgusts me

None of my Yoruba friends are as stupid as you.

They are smart n sharp.

You may be from Iran or Syria is investigation is carried out

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Destruction Of Property In Port Harcourt by kynbasil01: 9:42am On Oct 22, 2020
sandlakes14:
you'll die miserably.... So it's now ipod? That name will definitely lead you to death

1 Like

Re: Destruction Of Property In Port Harcourt by zionmde: 9:42am On Oct 22, 2020
sandlakes14:
u must be an idiiot

If this is in PH then hold ikwerre touts and thugs responsible. Igbos dont fight outside their region unless it is in defence

And those people doing those rubbish are all mad, Soldiers should shoot dem on sight

As for ipob miscreants showing how stuppid they are with these posts, i hope its only them and their families will be affected wen the chaos they desire begins

2 Likes

Re: Destruction Of Property In Port Harcourt by chiiraq802(m): 9:54am On Oct 22, 2020
sapientia:

You disgusts me
They are smart n sharp.

Re: Destruction Of Property In Port Harcourt by kcnwaigbo: 9:56am On Oct 22, 2020
modsfucker:

You are a very big fool and there is absolutely nothing fools like you can do.

2 Likes

Re: Destruction Of Property In Port Harcourt by chiiraq802(m): 9:59am On Oct 22, 2020
zionmde:

u must be an idiiot

If this is in PH then hold ikwerre touts and thugs responsible. Igbos dont fight outside their region unless it is in defence

And those people doing those rubbish are all mad, Soldiers should shoot dem on sight

As for ipob miscreants showing how stuppid they are with these posts, i hope its only them and their families will be affected wen the chaos they desire begins

Ikwerre touts self...
The federal government should call ikwerre touts to order...
They've destroyed properties in Enugu, Ebonyi and Abia State....
Yeye dey smell grin
Re: Destruction Of Property In Port Harcourt by samunaka: 10:04am On Oct 22, 2020
sapientia:

You disgusts me

They are smart n sharp.

you are a bastard, an ungrateful element, you will reap what you are sowing, Gani Adams is not a chattered box like your albino muffon, when he speaks the world is shaken, only a fool dine with the devil with a short spoon

1 Like

Re: Destruction Of Property In Port Harcourt by modsfucker: 10:10am On Oct 22, 2020
kcnwaigbo:

You are a very big fool and there is absolutely nothing fools like you can do.

Don't worry sha

1 Like

Re: Destruction Of Property In Port Harcourt by modsfucker: 10:13am On Oct 22, 2020
sapientia:

You disgusts me

They are smart n sharp.

Awon land grabbers don't worry.

1 Like

Re: Destruction Of Property In Port Harcourt by zionmde: 10:13am On Oct 22, 2020
chiiraq802:

Ikwerre touts self...
The federal government should call ikwerre touts to order...
They've destroyed properties in Enugu, Ebonyi and Abia State....
Yeye dey smell grin
ikwerre touts should be help responsible for destructions in their place

while Igbo touts should be help responsible for their areas
Why not also blame igbos for the destructions in benin and other non Igbo lands

1 Like

Re: Destruction Of Property In Port Harcourt by kcnwaigbo: 10:17am On Oct 22, 2020
modsfucker:

Don't worry sha
Empty chest beater !!! Come out in the open to preach all this nonsense and see if you will not be lynched

1 Like

Re: Destruction Of Property In Port Harcourt by modsfucker: 11:57am On Oct 22, 2020
kcnwaigbo:

Empty chest beater !!! Come out in the open to preach all this nonsense and see if you will not be lynched

I don't have your time for now, we all know you don't mean well for the Yoruba nation. Nnamdi Kanu has said it times without numbers.
Re: Destruction Of Property In Port Harcourt by kcnwaigbo: 11:58am On Oct 22, 2020
modsfucker:

I don't have your time for now, we all know you don't mean well for the Yoruba nation. Nnamdi Kanu has said it times without numbers.

Chest beater.Online noise Maker
Re: Destruction Of Property In Port Harcourt by modsfucker: 12:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
kcnwaigbo:

Chest beater.Online noise Maker

Chest beating is the symbol of flat heads, everybody knows that.

(1) (Reply)

Wike's Lies Continue, Claims That IPOB Stole 50 AK47 Rifles From Army / Woman Cries Out As AMAC Demolishes Shops In Wuse 2 Abuja / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.