Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Nairaland Is Being Used As A Tool By The Enemy Of The People - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Is Being Used As A Tool By The Enemy Of The People (343 Views)

I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night / Coronavirus: 3 Nigerian Church Buildings That Can Be Used As Treatment Centres / Top 20 MFM Personal Prayers That Can Cause The Fall Of The Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Is Being Used As A Tool By The Enemy Of The People by Yeezus: 9:57am On Oct 22, 2020
It's no longer news that those running Nairaland have an agenda to promote the conspiracy theory that the Lekki Massacre never occurred.

The moderators are removing posts that shed light on the massacre, while they leave the ones promoting fake news and conspiracy theories about the shootings in a bid to undermine the severity of the shootings.

This is very unfortunate, as despite the overwhelming evidence, some evil elements are on a mission to ensure that the ones that were slain never get justice.

Nairaland has clearly chosen a side and that is the side of the oppressor, I will advise us to dismiss any information from nairaland that is anti-people and if possible boycott nairaland.
Re: Nairaland Is Being Used As A Tool By The Enemy Of The People by Mrdecent(m): 10:01am On Oct 22, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Nairaland Is Being Used As A Tool By The Enemy Of The People by Flora2Sweet: 10:44am On Oct 22, 2020
True talk.. I've been observing since yesterday...
They are hiding from the truth, I suspected the very day seun made that, post on twitter
Re: Nairaland Is Being Used As A Tool By The Enemy Of The People by Greatzeus(m): 11:03am On Oct 22, 2020
Yeezus:
It's no longer news that those running Nairaland have an agenda to promote the conspiracy theory that the Lekki Massacre never occurred.

The moderators are removing posts that shed light on the massacre, while they leave the ones promoting fake news and conspiracy theories about the shootings in a bid to undermine the severity of the shootings.

This is very unfortunate, as despite the overwhelming evidence, some evil elements are on a mission to ensure that the ones that were slain never get justice.

Nairaland has clearly chosen a side and that is the side of the oppressor, I will advise us to dismiss any information from nairaland that is anti-people and if possible boycott nairaland.
Bros stop lying now,fear God. Nairaland front page was littered with posts of lekki massacre yesterday. I logged out of nairaland yesterday evening. I logged in back after 10am this morning and I started seeing posts saying some of the stories and pictures of lekki shooting were fake,which wasn't surprising at all. I haven't read anyone of them,right now I am going through the threads and opening posts in the background, to read them later.
Some people have been having the best days of their lives since these protests started,they have been praying for the police to use force but for 10 days they were disappointed. Their prayers were answered when some protesters refused to obey government order of curfew (which government anywhere in the world will take that?) And soldiers were called in. Then the story of massacre started,massacre with no dead body,fake pictures flying around.
They wanted Lagos to fall,they wanted Tinubu to fall, forgetting that what goes around comes around. Some of them have started wailing that protesters looted their shop, another okechukwu killed in oshodi by the protesters I am sure oke and his family were supporting the anarchy because of their hatred for buhari.
I guess it's chicken coming home to roast.
Re: Nairaland Is Being Used As A Tool By The Enemy Of The People by Pecuman: 3:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
Notice that many of the accounts posting all these lies and stirring Tribalism are typically not up to a week old.

This is coordinated, mostly likely in concert with operation crocodile smile.

This is information war, disinformation tactics combined with divide and conquer tactics.

Don't let them lie to us and don't let them divide us.
Re: Nairaland Is Being Used As A Tool By The Enemy Of The People by Yeezus: 4:49pm On Oct 22, 2020
Greatzeus:

Bros stop lying now,fear God. Nairaland front page was littered with posts of lekki massacre yesterday. I logged out of nairaland yesterday evening. I logged in back after 10am this morning and I started seeing posts saying some of the stories and pictures of lekki shooting were fake,which wasn't surprising at all. I haven't read anyone of them,right now I am going through the threads and opening posts in the background, to read them later.
Some people have been having the best days of their lives since these protests started,they have been praying for the police to use force but for 10 days they were disappointed. Their prayers were answered when some protesters refused to obey government order of curfew (which government anywhere in the world will take that?) And soldiers were called in. Then the story of massacre started,massacre with no dead body,fake pictures flying around.
They wanted Lagos to fall,they wanted Tinubu to fall, forgetting that what goes around comes around. Some of them have started wailing that protesters looted their shop, another okechukwu killed in oshodi by the protesters I am sure oke and his family were supporting the anarchy because of their hatred for buhari.
I guess it's chicken coming home to roast.

Please how am I lying, it's either you are too dumb to see what is actually going on here or I can't help you.

(1) (Reply)

New Technology Makes Obama And Oprah Appear In The Same Room / What Does God Truly Expects From Us? / Apostle Johnson Suleiman Adultery Scandal : Accuser Makes A Public Apology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.