Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Re - Yoruba Ronu, Those Defending Tinubu Are Hypocrites - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re - Yoruba Ronu, Those Defending Tinubu Are Hypocrites (1781 Views)

Many Appointees Of Tinubu Are Treating Him Like An Orphan - Bosun Oladele / Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri / Bode George: I Wept Hearing Sagay Defending Tinubu On Bullion Vans Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re - Yoruba Ronu, Those Defending Tinubu Are Hypocrites by IgbalodeRaymond: 12:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
FuckOsuPigs:

Yinmu. They are now Yorubas not Yerobas you call them. And I guess your moniker also depicts as a Yoruba, abi?

You can confuse your ilk, bit you can't confuse us. We see through your smokescreen.
fake Yoruba everywhere
Re: Re - Yoruba Ronu, Those Defending Tinubu Are Hypocrites by SIRTee15: 12:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
luvmijeje:

Bullshi.t. Tinubu will deliberately not shoot himself in the foot and I will tell why he won't in 1 word.

Tinubu is finished. Get over it.
Despite his jagbanjantis, he was overplayed by bunch of semi-educated fulani politicians.
All because of greed.Thats what happen when u sacrifice ur people for some personal ambition.
As for 2023...It's going to be about restructuring n not one nonsense presidency.
U better go n learn handiwork...A restructured nigeria will be tough for lazy youths looking for crumbs from politician.
And a resurgent Yoruba nation will not tolerate corrupt n incompetent public officials. We will deal with them ruthlessly.
A lot of governors will not finish their tenure...They will abandon their office n run away.

3 Likes

Re: Re - Yoruba Ronu, Those Defending Tinubu Are Hypocrites by Saintsquare(m): 1:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
Halopy:
It is no longer news that Seyi Tinubu has admitted that he was ordered to switch off the billboard lights to implement the curfew declared by the governor and he ignorantly and innocently obeyed. He is just a child who I don't think can be part of the plan. But the fact that he was ordered to switch off the lights showed that whoever gave him the order was privy to the plan to deploy soldiers. However for the benefit of doubt, Sanwoolu and Tinubu may not be aware the soldiers have been deployed on a deadly mission, they may not know the kind of orders given to them. It is only the President that gives the others to the army eventhough by virtue of position Sanwoolu and Tinubu may be privy to the information the soldiers are being deployed.

In all I blame Tinubu because he has been blinded by his ambition, they have been telling him the Fulani can never be trusted yet he pitched his tent with Buhari for percuniary gains. He has turned his back on the Yoruba nation on many occasions or at best stayed aloof when other Yoruba leaders have taken solid positions. From the herdsmen excesses on Yoruba soil, to the formation of the Amotekun security outfit, to the oduduwa nation agitations and now the Sars cum police brutality issue.

As an elder statesman, I don't think he should be told to Wade in when necessary. Osinbajo has been more responsible despite the fact he is holding an office under the direct Fulani government. The Yoruba proverbs that says "Agba kii wa loja ki Ori omo tuntun o wo" should come to mind. If he had done well in Lagos, he won't need to be running around now.

I blame Sanwoolu for his inexperience in dealing with self acclaimed repentant brutal military dictator. Sanwoolu's speech that the forces greater than his direct control and the fact that he was visibly shaking when giving his addresses shows clearly that he was naive to have accepted military intervention in a clear civil unrest case. That cannot happen under the nose of Fashola, Wike or Fayose. Those guys know that when you want to dine with the devil you must be wise. Eventhough he may not have been able to stop the deployment of soldiers, at least he might have left the lights and CCTV on. By now everyone would have seen clearly what happened there.

I make bold to say that the destruction of Tinubus properties is uncalled for but such cannot be outrighly avoided in such a situation. Everybody was angry. The masterplanners did an excellent job. They knew if they kill the protesters, the youth will retaliate having observed the rising tension in the burning of police stations prior to the shooting. And they did that for no reason than to bring Tinubu down. Well they succeeded. Tinubu called himself the father of all Democrats in Nigeria yet he did not see the betrayal coming. He played big into their hands.

For those people saying nonsense that it is the Igbos that's burning places in Lagos, I put it to you guys that you are one of the problems of the Yoruba nation, rather than say the truth, you will be scheming unpopular tribal sentiment just to gain trust of your political god. You are hypocrite and you are nothing but agent of division. It is visible for all to see that the boys that carried out the destruction were Yoruba area boys. From Ikorodu to Ketu to Mushin to island back to Berger, they were Lagos boys. The monster they created, fed used to destroy others and used to dominate others is the same monster that came back to destroy them. Say the truth Tinubu goofed big time. Tinubu never represented the Yoruba interest, he has represented himself so far.

I doff my hat, well said..... I remember Fashola telling Goodluck Jonathan to withdraw soldiers from Lagos during Occupy Nigeria.....the Lekki shooting could have been avoided but they played the game well. Tinubu's ambition took the better part of him, he had the chance to rally round Yoruba people during the protest but he thought pleasing Buhari would will further prove his loyalty....too bad.
Re: Re - Yoruba Ronu, Those Defending Tinubu Are Hypocrites by FuckOsuPigs: 2:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
fake Yoruba everywhere

Wow I see, that's why you have adopted a moniker in Yoruba?

Thanks for confessing.
Re: Re - Yoruba Ronu, Those Defending Tinubu Are Hypocrites by tsspsolutions: 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
idid:
They have unleashed them to the social media and Niaraland to attack the personality of Tinubu and I am suspecting those who are suppose to work with the Yoruba's. We are woke, the ploy would not work.

They want secession through force and attack, no, it won't work that way.

When the govt failed to give them peacefully, what's bad if they try to have it through force and attack? We're you deaf and blind when MNK was calling for referendum? Did your govt listen to him?
Re: Re - Yoruba Ronu, Those Defending Tinubu Are Hypocrites by 8x216: 2:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
FuckOsuPigs:

Wow I see, that's why you have adopted a moniker in Yoruba?

Thanks for confessing.
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Was,is And Will Always Be Yoruba Land. / Sanusi Lamido Sanusi And 4th Wife Celebrate Their Daughter (Photos) / Breaking: After Much Pressure From Usa, Uk, Eu, Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.