Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,256 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Itel Intoduces The A48 And A25 Pro Smartphones - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel Intoduces The A48 And A25 Pro Smartphones (3238 Views)

Itel Mobile Launches A48 And A25 Pro Smartphones In India / Itel Launches The A48 And A25 Pro Smartphones / Infinix Hot 9 Launched With Mediatek Helio A25 Soc: Below N40,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itel Intoduces The A48 And A25 Pro Smartphones by Transiter(m): 1:24pm On Oct 25, 2020
brutustech:

They are among the biggest brands in Africa as at now

Some won't agree and you'd wonder why.

I personally know up to 10 loyal itel customers & I'm just one person.

I just can't seem to fathom the negativity towards their products from high end users whom can easily patronize brands that fit that tastes and let itel advance their affordability policy.

Appreciate creativity.
Re: Itel Intoduces The A48 And A25 Pro Smartphones by mobilemaniac(f): 2:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
Hoedogwu:

How much is this S16 I keep seeing everywhere?

Very affordable, sir. It clocks at 32k.
Re: Itel Intoduces The A48 And A25 Pro Smartphones by tokssgirlie: 8:56pm On Oct 27, 2020
Killington:

32k for this beauty Wow! We have soro soke and Itel have listened! 2GB ram? That's lovely. Let's hope they keep up the good work from here on out. I no wan hear story o.

I'm very positive about them to be honest. They've come a long way and will soon be dominating as well. They better keep the fire burning.
Re: Itel Intoduces The A48 And A25 Pro Smartphones by Kunja2: 7:54pm On Oct 28, 2020
kimjongJezebel:
Itel keeps redefining affordability.

Smartphone manufacturer Itel has announced the launch the A48 and A25 Pro smartphones in India. Both the smartphone are priced at Rs 5,999 and Rs 4,999 respectively. Alongside, the company also launched the Vision 1 phone at Rs 6,699 and the A23 smartphone for Rs 3,799.

A48 Pro Key Specs
The Itel A48 smartphone sports a 6.1-inch HD+ IPS Waterdrop full-screen display with in-cell technology and 2.5D TP lens. Under the hood, it gets Android 10 (Go Edition), Itel A48 is powered with 1.4GHz quad-core processor and comes with 2GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 128GB. The smartphone comes equipped with a dual 5MP AF rear camera with LED flash and a 5MP selfie camera. The phone also comes with dual security features like fast face unlock and a multifunctional fingerprint sensor.

A25 Pro key specs
The Itel A25 Pro sports a 5-inch HD IPS display with a resolution of 1280x720 pixels. Under the hood, it gets Android Pie 9.0 (Go Edition) OS, the Itel A25 Pro is powered by a 1.4GHz quad-core processor for better performance and connectivity and comes with the support of 4G VoLTE/ViLTE across all operator bands of India. The phone comes equipped with 2GB RAM and 32GB internal storage. The Itel A25Pro smartphone comes equipped with a 5MP AI rear camera and 2MP selfie camera. The phone is backed by a 3020mAh battery.

https://m.timesofindia.com/gadgets-news/itel-launches-a48-and-a25-pro-smartphones-price-starts-rs-4999/articleshow/78771080.cms
they've really improved on their products..
Re: Itel Intoduces The A48 And A25 Pro Smartphones by Brozzay: 8:16am On Oct 31, 2020
brutustech:

They are among the biggest brands in Africa as at now
Indeed they are, they really put in work to be there tho
Re: Itel Intoduces The A48 And A25 Pro Smartphones by tokssgirlie: 8:39am On Oct 31, 2020
Transiter:

Some won't agree and you'd wonder why.

I personally know up to 10 loyal itel customers & I'm just one person.

I just can't seem to fathom the negativity towards their products from high end users whom can easily patronize brands that fit that tastes and let itel advance their affordability policy.

Appreciate creativity.

Many aren't really high end users thou, they just enjoy the trolling. Itel has impressed their loyal users and still garning more users across other platforms.

1 Like

Re: Itel Intoduces The A48 And A25 Pro Smartphones by Hoedogwu(f): 12:53pm On Nov 01, 2020
mobilemaniac:

Very affordable, sir. It clocks at 32k.

It's the "pro" version that I want to buy please. How much is it? I think the pro comes with 2gb ram and a better battery..
Re: Itel Intoduces The A48 And A25 Pro Smartphones by LAXconfidential(m): 1:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
Transiter:

Gbam.

People are trying hard to discredit itel products and you find out it's the high end users that are at the forefront of these vile campaign. And you wonder what's their business with budget phones when these smartphones are serving their purposes to the targeted consumer in arears like Battery Capacity, Camera, handy RAMS, ROMS & processors.

They don great screens as well on solid builds.

Abeg leave those ones. People that have used or are using itel can not be told otherwise na? Na all these useless marketers dey talk nonsense so that people nor go know say itel phones better pass their phones.
Re: Itel Intoduces The A48 And A25 Pro Smartphones by LAXconfidential(m): 1:15pm On Nov 01, 2020
Hoedogwu:

Itel don dey try for phones sha. Although they will need to put in more effort but as it is, it looks like they're now awake.

#Endsars!!

They are doing well dear. We gats give kudos to who it's due. Itel has truly improved. I use one myself and I know what I'm saying
Re: Itel Intoduces The A48 And A25 Pro Smartphones by Killington(m): 1:23pm On Nov 01, 2020
tokssgirlie:

I'm very positive about them to be honest. They've come a long way and will soon be dominating as well. They better keep the fire burning.

I'm guessing they have a new tech team now or something because what?? shocked
Their latest devices are pretty cooler than what we're used to. I've taken time to check them out. Amazing stuff!
Re: Itel Intoduces The A48 And A25 Pro Smartphones by Killington(m): 1:25pm On Nov 01, 2020
Christieanne:

Okay o, but make it snappy because I'll soon be going out. Also check out the A48 while you're at it. Let's see how well you know your budget devices smiley

My dear I've got my eyes fixed on this S16 I keep hearing about. I saw pictures of it and since then I can't stop thinking about the design and stuff. Really amazing stuff!
Re: Itel Intoduces The A48 And A25 Pro Smartphones by tokssgirlie: 5:48pm On Nov 02, 2020
Killington:

Their latest devices are pretty cooler than what we're used to. I've taken time to check them out. Amazing stuff!
That is what some people are still failing to understand. Itel has really improved from what people knew them to be. Way to go for them.
Re: Itel Intoduces The A48 And A25 Pro Smartphones by tokssgirlie: 5:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
Killington:

Also saw the Itel vision 1 on a thread earlier, burst my head. That one even runs on a 3GB RAM and still goes for less than 35k.
Re: Itel Intoduces The A48 And A25 Pro Smartphones by Killington(m): 11:02am On Nov 08, 2020
tokssgirlie:

Also saw the Itel vision 1 on a thread earlier, burst my head. That one even runs on a 3GB RAM and still goes for less than 35k.

Damn! I just went to Google it. That Itel vision phone na beast! How comes I've never heard about it?? 32GB rom for below 35k shocked

Re: Itel Intoduces The A48 And A25 Pro Smartphones by mobilemaniac(f): 12:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
Hoedogwu:

It's the "pro" version that I want to buy please. How much is it? I think the pro comes with 2gb ram and a better battery..

I bought the pro variant on Tuesday, for 33,500 at computer villa. 2gb ram, 4000mah battery, the camera quality is do surreal! Out of this world sh*t!
Re: Itel Intoduces The A48 And A25 Pro Smartphones by mobilemaniac(f): 12:23pm On Nov 08, 2020
Killington:

Damn! I just went to Google it. That Itel vision phone na beast! How comes I've never heard about it?? 32GB rom for below 35k shocked

Tell me more about this device abeg. Never heard of it but it looks like a worthy successor or competitor to the Itel S16. The name sounds pretty dope too! "Itel Vision" cool
Re: Itel Intoduces The A48 And A25 Pro Smartphones by MrBONE2(m): 1:38pm On Nov 08, 2020
undecided
Re: Itel Intoduces The A48 And A25 Pro Smartphones by Kiaso(m): 7:25am On Nov 11, 2020
Killington:

It was launch in the Phillipines
Africa has it's own version
Itel p36 pro
Re: Itel Intoduces The A48 And A25 Pro Smartphones by oyetpel(m): 10:57am On Nov 11, 2020
I budgeted 30k to buy phone for my junior sis.

But i was having headache cos i know the money won't get a good tecno phone.

Gbam, i came to NL this morning and started seeing rave reviews of itel phones..

Now we are back from the market with Itel S16, bought for 32k here in Ibadan.

The seller said the pro is not yet in Nigeria.

I hope the phone last for her hand.
Re: Itel Intoduces The A48 And A25 Pro Smartphones by 9wila: 12:16pm On Nov 11, 2020
The itel S16 is also out

[https://9wila.com/en-itel-s16-pro-in-zambia/][/url]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sell Your Blackberries: The Company Is Going Down Fast / How To Browse Free With Open/troidvpn(bonaventure73) / Oppo F1: Phone Selfie Super Hot Early 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.