Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,916 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

I Condemn The Escalation Of Violence In Lagos, Nigeria - UN Secretary General - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Condemn The Escalation Of Violence In Lagos, Nigeria - UN Secretary General (628 Views)

Hunger Affecting 4.3m People In Northeast Nigeria – UN / UN Secretary-General, Antonio Guterres, Arrives Maiduguri (Photos) / Acute Hunger Looming In Northern Nigeria - UN's FAO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Condemn The Escalation Of Violence In Lagos, Nigeria - UN Secretary General by Instablogger9ja(m): 11:50am On Oct 22, 2020

1 Share

Re: I Condemn The Escalation Of Violence In Lagos, Nigeria - UN Secretary General by SLAP44: 11:51am On Oct 22, 2020
Dear Antonio Guiteres,

The Nigerian Government has been very brutal on the people of Nigeria, their insensitivity is the direct reason why they neglected youths and allowed the police to be brutalizing them to force them to be silent.

Most youths have gory stories of police abuse on daily bases, the Federal government failed to stop even the most visible aspect of police brutality which is open extortion on every road bin southern Nigeria. The whole top hierarchy of the police is staffed by northerners who use the lower rank to rake in money in millions daily.

This latest version of shooting the youths is a way to shut them up forever, they have used corruption to loot the country dry, heap debts on the next few generations and ensure that things will never improve.
Re: I Condemn The Escalation Of Violence In Lagos, Nigeria - UN Secretary General by SlurUsername1: 11:54am On Oct 22, 2020
About the Lekki Toll Gate Tragedy - Lucas Bashir

Since morning, I have been trying my best possible effort to get the identity of those who allegedly lost their lives yesterday. It should be understood that this is to authenticate the information one would disseminate and not a service to the government nor an attempt to debunk what happened between soldiers and protesters in Lekki.

Also, some people are unhappy because we have clarified that some people who were said to have died did not die. We were insulted for this patriotic service. Little do these people know how many lost sleep and the number of those in sorrow upon hearing the news of their loved ones.

WHAT WE CAN COMFIRM

Steve ABBEY did not die. His picture was circulated yesterday on twitter. He debunked the story himself. He is fine.

Eniola Badmus was allegedly shot in the stomach yesterday. The news is untrue, Eniola was not shot and is very fine.

Onyiye Francis has made clarification on a post by Yemi Alade about a man carrying a dead lady wrapped in Nigerian flag. She said that it was a movie they acted themed, "Heal our land, OH LORD!

Iraoya Godwin said he didn't die and there was a mix-up

Comrade Anthony Okechukwu did not die at the protest ground. He was not shot by the soldiers. He died in a motorcycle accident.

What we can substantiate is a news report from Punch. Lagos State Government, Babajide Sanwo-Olu visited the victims who were injured. You can check here:

https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1318778267323781120?s=19

Please, If you have names of people who died and their pictures, forward them them Lucassamson24@gmail.com or to Dr Open Banwo via his email Info@NaijaLivesMatter.com. Fake news kills faster than bullets.

You can insult me till I expose fake news against you.

Bashir Lucas Samson Lukman

Re: I Condemn The Escalation Of Violence In Lagos, Nigeria - UN Secretary General by SlurUsername1: 11:56am On Oct 22, 2020
Part of the games played yesterday.

There is no clear video of shooting at the crowd (the only video I saw of soldiers apparently shooting was a doctored one. On closer look, you will see that the soldiers in the video were not even shooting. and it appears that the shooting sounds were dubbed in, and the muzzle flashes were game show flashes and TOO FAR away to have been from those soldiers we were looking at . LOOK DISAPPASSIONATEY before you crucify me please. Even the crowd in front of those soldiers were NOT even running AWAY. They look like they were just standing and talking to the soldiers even as we hearing loud gunshots and seeing muzzle flashes that appeared in the clouds like a BAD Nollywood film. LOOK!

There was a video of someone whose brains were spilled on the floor, but everyone knows bullets do not scoop up the brain and deposit it almost intact 10 feet away. THAT CANNOT BE A BULLET SHOT UNLESS HE WAS SHOT WITH A CANNON. Even the conversation by those around the body suggests it was some kind of accident that just happened and not soldier shooting. Watch it again and pay attention.

There were videos with lots of shooting, but I don’t see any falling bodies. How realistic is that if indeed the soldiers were shooting INTO the crowd?

-We have started seeing videos of people that all of us were made to believe were shot and killed in the Lekki incident coming out and saying they were not even there (Eniola Badmus is one of such. The poor girl as overwhelmed with people already taking wreaths and candles to her house in mourning . Yet, she said she never even went out that day. What?)

I also watched the Adeola show on Sahara Reporters she made a lot of allegations but no evidence. She even claimed people were using Chelsea drink and alcohol to remove bullets from dead people, but she laughably claimed she cannot show us the vide evidence becos according to her, YouTube will flag it? Really ? Can anyone really believe that Sahara reporters would be shy about showing pictures or videos of carnage by this govt? that’s another reason I knew them something else is going on here and we are being manipulated by someone or some people to go to war. It’s almost the kind of fake proof Bush gave of ‘discovering weapons of mass destruction in Iraq’ that they used as excuse to take USA to war and cost lives of 1,000s of American lives. WE MUST LOOK WELL BEFORE WE CONCLUDE THIS WAS INDEED A MASSACRE

Cut from Dr Ope Banwo

info@NaijaLivesMatter.com
Re: I Condemn The Escalation Of Violence In Lagos, Nigeria - UN Secretary General by Vyzz: 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
Mtcheew
Re: I Condemn The Escalation Of Violence In Lagos, Nigeria - UN Secretary General by DZTech: 12:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
lol
if govt refuses to listen, what will d UN do?
arrest buhari?
jokers.

and to those claiming no one was killed, Na una way.
d day of reckoning is coming, so remember-
d internet never forgets.

meanwhile, d cause is simple-
every civil and public SERVANT must #bendtheknee to us, their MASTERS.

#endsars
Re: I Condemn The Escalation Of Violence In Lagos, Nigeria - UN Secretary General by SoBright101: 12:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
Beware southerners. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are payed agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

Also Be aware that tactics and plans has been deployed to cover up the massacre since all their efforts to break southern unity were not fruitful. one of them is to post pictures or video of people who debunked being killed, those pictures were scripted and earlier been circulated for this purpose. They would discredit real occurrence and give it another title.
Re: I Condemn The Escalation Of Violence In Lagos, Nigeria - UN Secretary General by Flora2Sweet: 12:38pm On Oct 22, 2020
Propaganda, I watched i live from my house, n also on djstwich insta life...
Re: I Condemn The Escalation Of Violence In Lagos, Nigeria - UN Secretary General by starnigeria: 12:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
Yamiriflathead:
About the Lekki Toll Gate Tragedy - Lucas Bashir

Since morning, I have been trying my best possible effort to get the identity of those who allegedly lost their lives yesterday. It should be understood that this is to authenticate the information one would disseminate and not a service to the government nor an attempt to debunk what happened between soldiers and protesters in Lekki.

Also, some people are unhappy because we have clarified that some people who were said to have died did not die. We were insulted for this patriotic service. Little do these people know how many lost sleep and the number of those in sorrow upon hearing the news of their loved ones.

WHAT WE CAN COMFIRM

Steve ABBEY did not die. His picture was circulated yesterday on twitter. He debunked the story himself. He is fine.

Eniola Badmus was allegedly shot in the stomach yesterday. The news is untrue, Eniola was not shot and is very fine.

Onyiye Francis has made clarification on a post by Yemi Alade about a man carrying a dead lady wrapped in Nigerian flag. She said that it was a movie they acted themed, "Heal our land, OH LORD!

Iraoya Godwin said he didn't die and there was a mix-up

Comrade Anthony Okechukwu did not die at the protest ground. He was not shot by the soldiers. He died in a motorcycle accident.

What we can substantiate is a news report from Punch. Lagos State Government, Babajide Sanwo-Olu visited the victims who were injured. You can check here:

https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1318778267323781120?s=19

Please, If you have names of people who died and their pictures, forward them them Lucassamson24@gmail.com or to Dr Open Banwo via his email Info@NaijaLivesMatter.com. Fake news kills faster than bullets.

You can insult me till I expose fake news against you.

Bashir Lucas Samson Lukman

for u to have written this Rubbish propaganda, your conscience has Died with the Lekki Massacre. Fnck off!!!

(1) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Britain, Time To Unbundle The Nigerian Contraption- The Nation / Mere Allegation, Has Anyone Ever Seen Any Evidence That IPOB Killed Anybody? / Onyeama: Landlord Threatening To Eject Nigerian Embassy i Hungary Over Owed Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.