Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Inside View Of Oba Of Lagos Palace Being Vandalised By Hoodlums - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inside View Of Oba Of Lagos Palace Being Vandalised By Hoodlums (7455 Views)

Fela Durotoye's Wife, Tara Visits Her Vandalised Store In Lekki (Photos, Videos) / EndSARS Protest: RRS Removes Blockades Mounted By Hoodlums In Oshodi (Photos) / Senator Sola Lanleyin's Billboard Being Vandalised In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inside View Of Oba Of Lagos Palace Being Vandalised By Hoodlums by CHIDINMALOVE: 12:37pm On Oct 22, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-3GkQSoTSE

It is no longer news that angry #EndSARS protesters invaded the Oba of Lagos Palace yesterday. However, a new footage shows the action taking place inside the Palace as we see the hoodlums vandalising his gold plated throne while some others were seen taking a swim inside the swimming pool in the Palace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside View Of Oba Of Lagos Palace Being Vandalised By Hoodlums by Righteousness89(m): 12:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
This Morning while Having my Private Time with God , what came into me was that a repeat of the Nebuchadnezzar case was what played out with the Oba of Lagos...

King Nebuchadnezzar was a Man Promoted and Advanced by God Almighty. A Time came when he began to utter words that Made him like no one could Question him..

A Day Came and He had Made his usual Bragging, GOD ALMIGHTY, the KING of kings Decided to Humble him. He was Chased away to the bush by his people and was made to Eat Grass until He used his mouth to Confess that GOD ALMIGHTY IS THE KING of kings..

Let us all learn from these things.
No Matter where you are! Never Play GOD!!

BABA can humble you in ways you can never imagine...

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Inside View Of Oba Of Lagos Palace Being Vandalised By Hoodlums by Okoroawusa: 12:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
This Morning while Having my Pricate Time with God , what came into me was that a repeat of the Nebuchadnezzar case was what played out with the Oba of Lagos...
This guy are you really okay?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside View Of Oba Of Lagos Palace Being Vandalised By Hoodlums by TecM0: 12:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
The palace would be renovated and beautify with tax payers money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside View Of Oba Of Lagos Palace Being Vandalised By Hoodlums by madridguy(m): 12:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
Life first before any other thing. Since he's alive, he will back and the palace will be more beautify.
Re: Inside View Of Oba Of Lagos Palace Being Vandalised By Hoodlums by feedthenation(m): 12:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
This is very serious --- from peaceful protests to hoodlums hijacking the purpose of the protests to destroy properties

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside View Of Oba Of Lagos Palace Being Vandalised By Hoodlums by joshjc(m): 12:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
This Morning while Having my Private Time with God , what came into me was that a repeat of the Nebuchadnezzar case was what played out with the Oba of Lagos...

King Nebuchadnezzar was a Man Promoted and Advanced by God Almighty. A Time came when he began to utter words that Made him like no one could Question him..

A Day Came and He had Made his usual Bragging, GOD ALMIGHTY, the KING of kings Decided to Humble him. He was Chased away to the bush by his people and was made to Eat Grass until He used his mouth to Confess that GOD ALMIGHTY IS THE KING of kings..

guy nawah for you o
Re: Inside View Of Oba Of Lagos Palace Being Vandalised By Hoodlums by Earlystar698(m): 12:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
Righteousness89:

[/s]

Congoisburning[
Re: Inside View Of Oba Of Lagos Palace Being Vandalised By Hoodlums by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
For the resident tribalists, does this accent sound Igbo to you?

Foolish tribalist that will never end well. Reason Nigeria is a useless country

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside View Of Oba Of Lagos Palace Being Vandalised By Hoodlums by yomi96(m): 12:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
madridguy:
Life first before any other thing. Since he's alive, he will back and the palace will be more beautify.
he was the only oba attacked
that is to show you how terrible that man is
look at all the palliatives found in his house? that man is not fit to be a king

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside View Of Oba Of Lagos Palace Being Vandalised By Hoodlums by Madmohamed419(m): 12:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
CHIDINMALOVE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-3GkQSoTSE

It is no longer news that angry #EndSARS protesters invaded the Oba of Lagos Palace yesterday. However, a new footage shows the action taking place inside the Palace as we see the hoodlums vandalising his gold plated throne while some others were seen taking a swim inside the swimming pool in the Palace
I can hear they are speaking Yeruba why day said na igbo they burn Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Inside View Of Oba Of Lagos Palace Being Vandalised By Hoodlums by Zooposki(f): 12:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
Yoruba accent, language etc. The guy said shop, instead of chop, so you guys should not accuse any other ethnic group.
At least they are enjoying the swimming pool. If a community center with recreation facilities like this swimming pool had been built, at least the youth will know where to channel their energies.

15 Likes

Re: Inside View Of Oba Of Lagos Palace Being Vandalised By Hoodlums by JAWBONE(m): 12:49pm On Oct 22, 2020
Re: Inside View Of Oba Of Lagos Palace Being Vandalised By Hoodlums by Aksnoopy: 12:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
They should have killed him na! Its a a waste of time.
Provided that Oba is still alive, the palace will be rehabilitated and will be more beautiful than ever.

Ile oba to jo, ewa lo bu si.

3 Likes

Re: Inside View Of Oba Of Lagos Palace Being Vandalised By Hoodlums by yarimo(m): 12:59pm On Oct 22, 2020
angry undecided angry
Re: Inside View Of Oba Of Lagos Palace Being Vandalised By Hoodlums by Righteousness89(m): 1:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
Aksnoopy:
Provided that Oba is still alive, the palace will be rehabilitated and will be more beautiful than ever.

Don't you Value the Life of your fellow Human?
Why will you say he should be killed!

Every other thing in life could be rebuilt or replaced! But life cannot be Replaced..

8 Likes

Re: Inside View Of Oba Of Lagos Palace Being Vandalised By Hoodlums by IamWonderful: 1:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
Oba of Lagos sole crime was speaking against the igbos, now they call for his neck, we are watching
Re: Inside View Of Oba Of Lagos Palace Being Vandalised By Hoodlums by GeneralOjukwu: 1:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
Righteousness89:

Keep your mouth shut.

You're a known anti Yoruba bigot.

We all know you're an Igbo PDP supporter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside View Of Oba Of Lagos Palace Being Vandalised By Hoodlums by GeneralOjukwu: 1:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
angry
Re: Inside View Of Oba Of Lagos Palace Being Vandalised By Hoodlums by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 22, 2020
IamWonderful:
Oba of Lagos sole crime was speaking against the igbos, now they call for his neck, we are watching
Bros u can't divide the south again u failed

Yoruba ,igbo and south south are wiser now

19 Likes

Re: Inside View Of Oba Of Lagos Palace Being Vandalised By Hoodlums by SimplePlan34: 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ok
Re: Inside View Of Oba Of Lagos Palace Being Vandalised By Hoodlums by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
Igbochief001:
Bros u can't divide the south again u failed
Yoruba ,igbo and south south are wiser now
Wiser in looting and destroying people's properties.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside View Of Oba Of Lagos Palace Being Vandalised By Hoodlums by homosapien(m): 1:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
Zooposki:
Yoruba accent, language etc. The guy said shop, instead of chop, so you guys should not accuse any other ethnic group.
At least they are enjoying the swimming pool. If a community center with recreation facilities like this swimming pool had been built, at least the youth will know where to channel their energies.

As difficult as it maybe sound, I support your statement 100 percent.

If only they put us first, some people would have protected him with their life's.

3 Likes

Re: Inside View Of Oba Of Lagos Palace Being Vandalised By Hoodlums by VirginFinder: 1:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
Dotherightthing:

Don't you Vvalue the Llife of your fellow Hhuman?
Why will you say he should be killed!

Every other thing in life could be rebuilt or replaced! But life cannot be Rreplaced..

Re: Inside View Of Oba Of Lagos Palace Being Vandalised By Hoodlums by Liposure: 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
I always thought our traditional rulers were above retribution turns out i ve been wrong afterall

1 Like

Re: Inside View Of Oba Of Lagos Palace Being Vandalised By Hoodlums by cocolacec(m): 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
Aksnoopy:

Yorubas never kill our leaders we only punish them.We are nit murderers.Go to your city to kill your Governor,king and Burantai.
Re: Inside View Of Oba Of Lagos Palace Being Vandalised By Hoodlums by VirginFinder: 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
Dotherightthing:
This Mmorning while Hhaving my Pprivate Ttime with God , what came into me was that a repeat of the Nebuchadnezzar case was what played out with the Oba of Lagos...

King Nebuchadnezzar was a Mman Ppromoted and Aadvanced by God Almighty. A Ttime came when he began to utter words that Mmade him like no one could Qquestion him..

A Dday Ccame and Hhe had Mmade his usual Bbragging, GOD ALMIGHTY, the KING of kings Ddecided to Hhumble him. He was Cchased away to the bush by his people and was made to Eeat Ggrass until Hhe used his mouth to Cconfess that GOD ALMIGHTY IS THE KING of kKings..

No Mmatter where you are! Never Pplay GOD!!

Re: Inside View Of Oba Of Lagos Palace Being Vandalised By Hoodlums by kayusely70(m): 1:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
TecM0:
The palace would be renovated and beautify with tax payers money
Thats True. Even More Beautiful Than The Vandalised One!
Re: Inside View Of Oba Of Lagos Palace Being Vandalised By Hoodlums by 8x216: 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
yarimo:
angry undecided angry
[/s]
Re: Inside View Of Oba Of Lagos Palace Being Vandalised By Hoodlums by HAccord: 2:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
Okoroawusa:

This guy are you really okay?

I am not his fan but him dey ok pass you.

1 Like

Re: Inside View Of Oba Of Lagos Palace Being Vandalised By Hoodlums by Veryfoolishboy: 2:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
E we e we e we (swim, swim and swim)
O boy enter the pool.
Ehen everybody dey enjoy
No wahala

... A comment from the person recording grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is How A President Should Look Like - Photos / Buhari To Present N19.76trn 2023 Budget To NASS Friday / See This Election Results From Adamawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.