Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,305 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Inside View Of Oba Of Lagos Palace Being Vandalised By Hoodlums - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inside View Of Oba Of Lagos Palace Being Vandalised By Hoodlums (7445 Views)

Fela Durotoye's Wife, Tara Visits Her Vandalised Store In Lekki (Photos, Videos) / EndSARS Protest: RRS Removes Blockades Mounted By Hoodlums In Oshodi (Photos) / Senator Sola Lanleyin's Billboard Being Vandalised In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside View Of Oba Of Lagos Palace Being Vandalised By Hoodlums by fykes(m): 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
Lol...they are even swimming.....this country we too play joor
Re: Inside View Of Oba Of Lagos Palace Being Vandalised By Hoodlums by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
It is just painful watching people destroy a heritage all because of hate

Anyway you can destroy the throne, you can't destroy royalty
Re: Inside View Of Oba Of Lagos Palace Being Vandalised By Hoodlums by Fulmigati: 2:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
Tag all the Yoruba nationalists on Nairaland let them come see their youths desecrating their royal house. grin

1 Like

Re: Inside View Of Oba Of Lagos Palace Being Vandalised By Hoodlums by letu(m): 2:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
IamWonderful:
Oba of Lagos sole crime was speaking against the igbos, now they call for his neck, we are watching
No his sole crime is the Oba himself saying that Lagos belongs to Binin, that Binin own Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Inside View Of Oba Of Lagos Palace Being Vandalised By Hoodlums by Coldie(m): 3:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
For the resident tribalists, does this accent sound Igbo to you?

Foolish tribalist that will never end well. Reason Nigeria is a useless country
U dae mind them, they control the police army they are part of the service chiefs appointed by the president, their brother is interior minister yet they want to blame Igbo's.

Them never born any Igbo man way go carry thugs go Lagos oba house, no Igbo man is that stupid cause he knows he must be exposed.

Its them vs them

1 Like

Re: Inside View Of Oba Of Lagos Palace Being Vandalised By Hoodlums by Coldie(m): 3:33pm On Oct 22, 2020
IamWonderful:
Oba of Lagos sole crime was speaking against the igbos, now they call for his neck, we are watching
Yoruba's call for his neck I guess?

Cause all the looting videos I have seen was Carried out by Yoruba's its there for all to see the accent is too obvious

1 Like

Re: Inside View Of Oba Of Lagos Palace Being Vandalised By Hoodlums by IVORY2009(m): 3:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
Veryfoolishboy:
E we e we e we (swim, swim and swim)
O boy enter the pool.
Ehen everybody dey enjoy
No wahala

... A comment from the person recording grin

I want to swim ooooo E we e we we we we dey enjoy
Re: Inside View Of Oba Of Lagos Palace Being Vandalised By Hoodlums by History555: 3:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
I thought lgbos invaded his palace, who are all these people speaking yoruba every where
Re: Inside View Of Oba Of Lagos Palace Being Vandalised By Hoodlums by Coldie(m): 3:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
What fueled all this is Lagos and Lagos alone, if u go to Lagos mainland in particular people just dae everywhere dae shout awomida awomida up and down. When they awomida finish they either go to a brothel or weed joint or kaikai joint to finish d day the next day same routine and Lagos has the highest population of these people in Nigeria.

The govt instead of doing sth about them they left them with the intentions that they will use them during elections now see
Re: Inside View Of Oba Of Lagos Palace Being Vandalised By Hoodlums by Asquare84(m): 4:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
Jobless youths
Re: Inside View Of Oba Of Lagos Palace Being Vandalised By Hoodlums by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
Some cursed defendants of judas tribe Yoruba where blaming other tribes for this attack ...listen to he think Yoruba accents there and tell me who did this

Bastards

Anyways as Epa! Says

YORUBAS ARE DEMONS THAT SHOULD BE NEVER TRUSTED

AS AN EDO MAN I FIND YOUR TRIBE DISGUSTING AND PETTY

YOU GUYS TRIBALIZE EVERYTHING YOU GUYS ARE EVIL AND DEMONIC

YOUR TRIBE HATES TRUTH
How can you come here to tell us ibo caused this riot ? A riot you started in Lagos ,we in Edo burned police stations we didn't blame ibo or Hausa , only your disgusting cowardly tribe is looking for who to blame because you are afraid of repercussions of your actions

Indeed you are disgracing your tribe with this show of shame !! No wonder no tribe in Nigeria trusts the Yoruba

Do a census, ask every tribe who is the least trust worthy everyone across West Africa will say the same thing "Yoruba"

Even Chinese and indian nationals I have met told me point blank that they know not to trust Yoruba that Yoruba are only good for accounting and human resources jobs but not to be trusted.

Your tribe is disgracing themselves globally!! So please continue typing rubbish

Bloody senseless person

Shameless tribe

Urhie kpokehor

Rubbish
Re: Inside View Of Oba Of Lagos Palace Being Vandalised By Hoodlums by mastertek: 6:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
You don't know how evil that people are, all oba are evil, delvish, heartless, barbaric.

Only people that stay within there environment that know them.

They are worst than politician

Righteousness89:

Don't you Value the Life of your fellow Human?
Why will you say he should be killed!

Every other thing in life could be rebuilt or replaced! But life cannot be Replaced..

Re: Inside View Of Oba Of Lagos Palace Being Vandalised By Hoodlums by Unik3030: 6:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nightstalker:
Some cursed defendants of judas tribe Yoruba where blaming other tribes for this attack ...listen to he think Yoruba accents there and tell me who did this

Bastards

Anyways as Epa! Says

YORUBAS ARE DEMONS THAT SHOULD BE NEVER TRUSTED

AS AN EDO MAN I FIND YOUR TRIBE DISGUSTING AND PETTY

YOU GUYS TRIBALIZE EVERYTHING YOU GUYS ARE EVIL AND DEMONIC

YOUR TRIBE HATES TRUTH
How can you come here to tell us ibo caused this riot ? A riot you started in Lagos ,we in Edo burned police stations we didn't blame ibo or Hausa , only your disgusting cowardly tribe is looking for who to blame because you are afraid of repercussions of your actions

Indeed you are disgracing your tribe with this show of shame !! No wonder no tribe in Nigeria trusts the Yoruba

Do a census, ask every tribe who is the least trust worthy everyone across West Africa will say the same thing "Yoruba"

Even Chinese and indian nationals I have met told me point blank that they know not to trust Yoruba that Yoruba are only good for accounting and human resources jobs but not to be trusted.

Your tribe is disgracing themselves globally!! So please continue typing rubbish

Bloody senseless person

Shameless tribe

Urhie kpokehor

Rubbish

u this fool again, people have woken up to. your antics now

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Suddenly Started Loving The Igbos / Another Lie Exposed:See Difference Between Shekau Flag & The 1 Army Gave Buhari / Is The South West Really That Bigger Than South East?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.