Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Maza Maza Residents Discover Thousands Hoarded Of COVID-19 Palliatives - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maza Maza Residents Discover Thousands Hoarded Of COVID-19 Palliatives (3514 Views)

Panic As Residents Discover Bomb Planted By Terrorists In Kaduna (pics) / 18 Persons Killed In Maza-Kuka, Niger State By Gunmen / COVID-19 Palliatives Were Not Hoarded - Nigerian Governors' Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maza Maza Residents Discover Thousands Hoarded Of COVID-19 Palliatives by modsfucker: 1:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
HAccord:

Your empty zombie skull can continue to deceive itself and collect stipends from Tinubu and other politicians but you can't change the true narrative.

Go and sell your cheap Honda Accord jawe undecided

Re: Maza Maza Residents Discover Thousands Hoarded Of COVID-19 Palliatives by HAccord: 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
modsfucker:

Go and sell your cheap Honda Accord jawe undecided

Tinubu lackey, stick to the issues on ground. Is your tribal card succeeding or failing, give us update. grin
Re: Maza Maza Residents Discover Thousands Hoarded Of COVID-19 Palliatives by Goldencheese(m): 2:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
modsfucker:

Lol grin

Ooto ni now. Since the soldiers didn't shoot and kill anyone, no properties were destroyed in Lagos.

Lobatan.
Re: Maza Maza Residents Discover Thousands Hoarded Of COVID-19 Palliatives by modsfucker: 2:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
HAccord:

Tinubu lackey, stick to the issues on ground. Is your tribal card succeeding or failing, give us update. grin

We know it has always been about the Jagaban, we know.

Go and fight Orji Kaly dynasty abeg

But wait, is your Honda real, stolen or fake? And how much is it?
Re: Maza Maza Residents Discover Thousands Hoarded Of COVID-19 Palliatives by HAccord: 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
modsfucker:

We know it has always been about the Jagaban, we know.

Go and fight Orji Kaly dynasty abeg

But wait, is your Honda real, stolen or fake? And how much is it?

When Tinubu raises your measly zombie stipend from 10k per month, then you'll earn the right to start discussing cars. Till then, I'd like to find out if Tinubu eloped with your brain to France, I'm sure useless OUK doesn't have mine in his custody. Can you say same of yourself?
Re: Maza Maza Residents Discover Thousands Hoarded Of COVID-19 Palliatives by Colonelswitz101(m): 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
modsfucker:

They were infiltrated by Igbos. Nnamdi Kanu gave the directive to all IPOB youths to infiltrate the protesters and warned them not to carry any paraphernalia that will identify them as Igbos.

I WILL UPDATE THIS COMMENT WITH A SCREENSHOT OF THAT DIRECTIVE WHEN I LAY MY HANDS ON IT AGAIN.

Ok get the directive with a credible link...I'm waiting please
Re: Maza Maza Residents Discover Thousands Hoarded Of COVID-19 Palliatives by modsfucker: 2:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
HAccord:

When Tinubu raises your measly zombie stipend from 10k per month, then you'll earn the right to start discussing cars. Till then, I'd like to find out if Tinubu eloped with your brain to France, I'm sure useless OUK doesn't have mine in his custody. Can you say same of yourself?

I've made my point and demarketed your propaganda.
Re: Maza Maza Residents Discover Thousands Hoarded Of COVID-19 Palliatives by a4cube: 2:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
modsfucker:

They were infiltrated by Igbos. Nnamdi Kanu gave the directive to all IPOB youths to infiltrate the protesters and warned them not to carry any paraphernalia that will identify them as Igbos.

I WILL UPDATE THIS COMMENT WITH A SCREENSHOT OF THAT DIRECTIVE WHEN I LAY MY HANDS ON IT AGAIN.
He gave a directive of such magnitude in the open that even you can see. Why did you not alert the protesters immediately know about?
Re: Maza Maza Residents Discover Thousands Hoarded Of COVID-19 Palliatives by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
Biodun556:
Let's stop deceiving ourselves. They are looting peoples properties they laboured for you are calling it palliative.
Don't be a fool dude

1 Like

Re: Maza Maza Residents Discover Thousands Hoarded Of COVID-19 Palliatives by LtCZAR: 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
Biodun556:
Let's stop deceiving ourselves. They are looting peoples properties they laboured for you are calling it palliative.

On each pack, it was written COVID19 palliatives
Re: Maza Maza Residents Discover Thousands Hoarded Of COVID-19 Palliatives by ipinuoluwa96184: 3:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
They kept the Covid-19 palliatives so that during election season they can rebrand it with the face of their candidate and fool Nigerians. Useless thieves!
Re: Maza Maza Residents Discover Thousands Hoarded Of COVID-19 Palliatives by WalkerMichael(m): 3:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
the videos I saw are so so so sick. that warehouse is extremely big and uptil now they've not stopped picking food items there. Nigerian politicians are extremely wicked. food meant for the poor citizens. omg!!!!

1 Like

Re: Maza Maza Residents Discover Thousands Hoarded Of COVID-19 Palliatives by Ezmans: 3:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
TheControversy:
They kept the Covid-19 palliatives so that during election season they can rebrand it with the face of their candidate and fool Nigerians. Useless thieves!
true talk
Re: Maza Maza Residents Discover Thousands Hoarded Of COVID-19 Palliatives by fatymore(f): 3:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
You people should be calming down now. This was just donated some few weeks ago

Re: Maza Maza Residents Discover Thousands Hoarded Of COVID-19 Palliatives by thunderfirebubu: 3:49pm On Oct 22, 2020
modsfucker:

mumu and you went to school. In edo here they are burning things and destroying properties, did any of them come out to say Ipob dis or Ipob Dat? I wonder why yorubas are like this, always looking for who to blame. Any misfortune must be blamed on someone, if yoruba man no see food chop he go blame pesin, he no see road pass he go blame, him wife no born him go blame, he fight dem beat him he go blame, him wife leave am he go blame. May God have mercy on these cowards of a people.
Re: Maza Maza Residents Discover Thousands Hoarded Of COVID-19 Palliatives by howfarseun(m): 4:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
Biodun556:
na your father laboured for it? Oponu
Re: Maza Maza Residents Discover Thousands Hoarded Of COVID-19 Palliatives by Yahksbiz(m): 9:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
modsfucker:

Bros cut that crap abeg, we saw the relations of victims of Zaria massacre. El-Zakzaki himself lost all his sons, and his second lieutenant. He also lost one eye... All these are clear evidence.

I even saw the one where soldiers were stationing themselves around a building hosting hundreds of Shiites.

The truth is, Igbos will never be trusted in Lagos again.

Don't be deceiving yourself.... the first attacked had no pictures....
When general was not allowed to pass, the army wasted a lot of Shiite, that was out of law. not on constitution.
the second one was in order of the commander in chief... so they do it openly...

(1) (2) (Reply)

For The Sake Of Allah, Please Defend The North / Christmas Celebration: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Show Love, Unity / Ekweremadu: Majority Of People From Southeast Lack Emphaty - Reno Omokry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.