Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Help Of Religious Leaders Needed To Quell The Tensed Atmosphere - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help Of Religious Leaders Needed To Quell The Tensed Atmosphere (210 Views)

Ogun Police Warn Religious Leaders Against Opening Of Worship Centres / Archbishop Ede: I Did Not Announce Lift On Ban Of Religious Activities In Enugu / COVID-19: Enugu Religious Leaders Urge Residents To Obey NCDC’s Regulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Of Religious Leaders Needed To Quell The Tensed Atmosphere by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
I am using this atmosphere to call on religious leaders be it the Christian religious or Muslim religious leaders to make a passionate plea to some of the protesters who I believe will be one of thier members to vacate the streets and go home. They have fought a good fight and believe me the whole world is aware of this. Vacating the protest ground will reveal the nature of people, hoodlums causing mayhem across the country because I believe it's definitely not the good protesters that having been in one Accord and peaceful conducts that are now responsible for burning of properties and looting across the country. May God heal our land.
Re: Help Of Religious Leaders Needed To Quell The Tensed Atmosphere by donnie(m): 1:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
debola33:
I am using this atmosphere to call on religious leaders be it the Christian religious or Muslim religious leaders to make a passionate plea to some of the protesters who I believe will be one of thier members to vacate the streets and go home. They have fought a good fight and believe me the whole world is aware of this. Vacating the protest ground will reveal the nature of people, hoodlums causing mayhem across the country because I believe it's definitely not the good protesters that having been in one Accord and peaceful conducts that are now responsible for burning of properties and looting across the country. May God heal our land.
It's not difficult to tell the hoodlums from the protesters.
Re: Help Of Religious Leaders Needed To Quell The Tensed Atmosphere by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
donnie:

It's not difficult to tell the hoodlums from the protesters.
they are not operating in solitary. They mix among protesters to cause mayhem. Let everyone go home. So we know those on the streets are hoodlums. Then they can be dealt with. Once the genuine ones go home I foresee them running too cos it will then be so obvious to reveal if they were bought.
Re: Help Of Religious Leaders Needed To Quell The Tensed Atmosphere by CodeTemplar: 1:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
Talk to the CAC head. They have power to run religious organisations and so should do the talking to.
Re: Help Of Religious Leaders Needed To Quell The Tensed Atmosphere by donnie(m): 8:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
debola33:
they are not operating in solitary. They mix among protesters to cause mayhem. Let everyone go home. So we know those on the streets are hoodlums. Then they can be dealt with. Once the genuine ones go home I foresee them running too cos it will then be so obvious to reveal if they were bought.

So in other words you'll never be able to express your greviances with protests because the hoodlums who would have understood your weakness will come out again.
Re: Help Of Religious Leaders Needed To Quell The Tensed Atmosphere by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:53pm On Oct 22, 2020
Let's hope for now that this idea works out!

Faith is the assured expectation of things hoped for the evident demonstration of realities though not beheld! Hebrew 11:1

To be candid, i don't think the religious leaders can help now, because faith is something to be built overtime not just in one day. So if their faith is not well founded then it's late now to think of making them believe in what they have not inculcated in them over the year! Proverbs 22:6

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / Pastor Adeboye Lays Curses On Terrorists And Their Sponsors In Nigeria / Solemnity Of Christ The King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.