Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,584 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings (63588 Views)

Why Buhari Didn’t Speak On Lekki Shootings - Femi Adesina / Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS / United States Reacts To Clash Between Shiite Members And Soldiers In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by bamasite2: 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
I dey tell you
2by40ft:
React,condemn and condolence are the only thing poor masses ll b getting from the outside world. They ll wait till when d destruction is too much and support the both sides for profit.
Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by smokeyupu(m): 4:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
virginboy1:
*Even if Nigeria is burning, NTA will be showing, how fish farmers are planting maize. undecided

I just watched how two hoodlums where caught by the Rapid Response Squad with an Arise journalist reporting it live.

Meanwhile NTA Is showing how NYSC corpers are learning tailoring angry

Zombie TV

I can't watch that station. All they show all day is how our funds are filtered away by h..dl..s... Very pathetic!!

1 Like

Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by Original4u(m): 4:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
virginboy1:
*Even if Nigeria is burning, NTA will be showing, how fish farmers are planting maize. undecided

I just watched how two hoodlums where caught by the Rapid Response Squad with an Arise journalist reporting it live.

Zombie TV

Very true bro.
I am disappointed at NTA

Even international TV stations are reporting on the situation in except NTA.

1 Like

Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by Omezif(m): 4:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
Those involved must held to account what while they were pushed by nigeria's government.
Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
Mr Mike, the Shootings, killings and Destructions is now officially in almost all the states of the Federal Republic of Nigeria...

I know you guys can't do much now as Every Nation is Saddled with their own Wahala..

The End of this Dispensation, the Gentile age is upon us...
The World is Preparing itself for the arrival of the Lawless one..

Let's us Prepare ourselves for the Rapture of the Saints!
Let's us Ensure Holiness! Righteousness, and Purity on Every side..

The Worst thing that can Happen to a Man/ Woman is to Depart this Earth without JESUS..

There is no more time, Folks!!

1 Like

Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by djslimfit1: 4:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
Anarchy. This has been deviated from the actual point.

Please I'll really appreciate any financial assistance from you. After job not coming all these while, not knowing what else to do, this is why I'm doing this. Consider my plight please as a man with mouths to feed. Access bank 077 312 6811 ��������
Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by mindtricks: 4:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
I read this somewhere just now.
Even if it is just one (1) youth that was killed
It is a very BIG issue for some of us with brains and souls,
If it was 7 youths as it was reported by the genuine protesters at Lekki, it is still so sad,
and if it was 78 youths as it was circulated all over social media,
We deserve to know the whole truth as a nation.
So we can know how to table our matter to the international community.
We want to know what is true and what are lies.
We don't need some people fueling fake news on this heated country now.
We are not fighting against Nigeria,
We are fighting for Nigeria.
#IStandWithTheTruth
Some Nigerians are waiting for what is the truth.
#IStandWithAPeacefulProtest.
#AGoodCountryIsAllNigerianYouthsWant

QUOTE :

If you listen to these govt agents or take them seriously you will be on a long thing.
The truth is not hard to see.
Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by idahme(m): 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2020
virginboy1:

Zombie TV

NTA? Arise seems to be the best.....
Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by ILoveDemMANNA: 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
mindtricks:

If you listen to these go.vt agents or take them seriously you will be on a long thing.
The truth is not hard to see.
i like your moniker.......mindtricks!
Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by Banmeallday: 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
If it was 7 youths as it was reported by the genuine protesters at Lekki, it is still so sad,
#IStandWithTheTruth

QUOTE :

No you are not fighting for Nigeria because then there’s no point in fighting....Why fight for what Oyibo thieves created?

Fight to collapse it so you and your children can finally be free
Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by ILoveDemMANNA: 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
Banmeallday:

No you are not fighting for Nigeria because then there’s no point in fighting....Why fight for what Oyibo thieves created?

Fight to collapse it so you and your children can finally be free
To collapse Nigeria is for kanu and his Igbos followers, I am not an ipob. I am a Nigerian. So get out from my mention now. I know u r 100% happy with the crisis going on all over the nation. Dat is ur kanu is jubilation from his hideout. Enemies.

Miracle2020:
Every train soldier know that that video is fake.
This was a calculated attempt to destroy this country.
Today I had kanu saying protesters should not stop, that they should continue burning. Please what join the protesters with a fugitive?
Somebody that want to see the failed of this country is now encouraging people that want the country to be good, is that not suspicious?
To tell you that this protest was a calculated attempt to destroy this country.
I will advise the youths in the north to attack Atiku. Atiku is a fool, the love of power make him to join hand with the igbos to destroy the country.
That is one of them above quoting me to say rubbish.
If I talk my mind about this foolish kanu ehn, one person here fo dey vex, dey misbehave... na dem
Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by geezyk(m): 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
2by40ft:
React,condemn and condolence are the only thing poor masses ll b getting from the outside world. They ll wait till when d destruction is too much and support the both sides for profit.
This is what many people don't know, these people will push for this to continue and support the masses, and nce it reaches critical point, they begin to sell their weapons, war is a very profitable business.

1 Like

Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by ProT: 4:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
Suspect33:
Ndi Igbo, this is not our fight, the other region voted this evil govt to spit us and show us they won the battle for VP position (clowns grin grin ) , let's stop disturbing the peace in our land, the people that voted this govt should deal with the MONSTERS they made ... Udo!!

Show us ur face, let us know u are truly an Igbo man.

"Divide and rule" kee u there!
Onye ara!
Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by Shattuck(m): 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
angry

good!

can buhari miscreants and Tinubu's criminals urchins see that their propaganda is not working.

the world knows

Buhari is a criminal terrorist
look at them all over social media trying to change the narrative so bad by trying to distort facts, very shameless fools. the propaganda obviously isn't working, only those with the IQ of a toddler will fall for such sick PR lie, denying in the face of overwhelming evidence.
Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by DCatt: 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
That should have been a single thing that solves most of the problem but it seems the protesters either don't know what they want or just don't want the problem of the country solved.

Buhari can stop the madness now and should immediately reverse the suspension of the regional govt and let the 6 geopolitical zones manage their resources and police with 10 % of their revenue to Abuja. And the army must be represented by equal members from each region. These alone will weaken the protests as the people would first go through a shock as they are not expecting that and then will have nothing to protest about. They are now in charge of their lives. Believe me some of the so called protesters will kick against it because that is not what they want they just want to seize power through the back door, but Buhari should do it anyway. For now I rate Buhari as a little bit better that Jonathan but if he doesn't do this power devolution now or at least announce that he's working on it and give the date he will roll it out, I will start seeing him as the big part of the problem.
DisLifeSha:
The United States should strongly pressure the Nigerian government for restructuring of the federation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by DisLifeSha: 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2020
All states controlling their resources and paying stipends to the federal government will be the best not regions. It will bring a healthy competition for development among different states in Nigeria

DCatt:
That should have been a single thing that solves most of the problem but it seems the protesters either don't know what they want or just don't want the problem of the country solved.

Buhari can stop the madness now and should immediately reverse the suspension of the regional govt and let the 6 geopolitical zones manage their resources and police with 10 % of their revenue to Abuja. And the army must be represented by equal members from each region. These alone will weaken the protests as the people would first go through a shock as they are not expecting that and then will have nothing to protest about. They are now in charge of their lives. Believe me some people will kick against it because that is not what they want, but Buhari should so it anyway. For now I rate Buhari as a little bit better that Jonathan bif he doesn't do this power devolution now or at least announce that he's working on it and give the date he will roll it out, I will start seeing him as the big part of the problem.
Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by Gjrich(m): 5:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
#IStandWithTheTruth

QUOTE :

You Mean Those Victims Of Gun Shoot At Lekki TollGate In The Hospitals That Were Visited By Governor Sanwo Olu Are Fake ?
Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by ILoveDemMANNA: 5:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
Gjrich:

You Mean Those Victims Of Gun Shoot At Lekki TollGate In The Hospitals That Were Visited By Governor Sanwo Olu Are Fake ?
78 victims right?
Now, use your glasses and read my post again or give your phone to your 7 year old nephew to translate it to you in your dialect!
I hate nonsense mentions!
Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by Benwallt(m): 5:49pm On Oct 22, 2020
It is better to run from danger than to face it and be mourned later. Be wise yoots
Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by 8x324: 6:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
ILoveDemMANNA:
78 victims right?
Now, use your glasses and read my post again or give your phone to your 7 year old nephew to translate it to you in your dialect!
I hate nonsense mentions!
[/s]
Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by DCatt: 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
No, we are tribal people and have to go back to the system we had that worked for us, states are created by the military to divide the people and arm twist individual states to work against the people. I don't know about others but Yorubaland joined Nigeria as a region, British left us as same, it was a drunk greedy junta that change everything but that's what we will return to.

States have caused more problems for Yoruba, Kwara and Kogi Yoruba have no business being scattered all over and people's land have been cut and divided.
DisLifeSha:
All states controlling their resources and paying stipends to the federal government will be the best not regions. It will bring a healthy competition for development among different states in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by 8x324: 7:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
ILoveDemMANNA:
i like your moniker.......mindtricks!
[/s]
Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by 8x324: 7:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
[s]
ILoveDemMANNA:
To collapse Nigeria is for kanu and his Igbos followers, I am not an ipob. I am a Nigerian. So get out from my mention now. I know u r 100% happy with the crisis going on all over the nation. Dat is ur kanu is jubilation from his hideout. Enemies.

That is one of them above quoting me to say rubbish.
If I talk my mind about this foolish kanu ehn, one person here fo dey vex, dey misbehave... na dem
[/s]
Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by Tilykay(m): 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
virginboy1:

Zombie TV

As if you know. It's really a country in deed.

1 Like

Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by cococandy(f): 8:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
What a joke Mike. What a joke.

Who’s going to sanction you for what you did to protesters in Oregon. USA under Trump has no moral standing to judge any country for human rights abuse. What a joke
Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by gly(m): 10:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
virginboy1:

Zombie TV

I commend you to have even watched the dead channel. I don't know if it still exists. Lai has taught them really hard. SMH
Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by Righteousness89(m): 11:42pm On Oct 22, 2020
Suspect33:
Ndi Igbo, this is not our fight, the other region voted this evil govt to spit us and show us they won the battle for VP position (clowns grin grin ) , let's stop disturbing the peace in our land, the people that voted this govt should deal with the MONSTERS they made ... Udo!!

This is Evil!!
This is Wickedness!
You need to Repent from Such Wicked Heart..
If you Guys don't kill Tribalism, it will kill u guys..
Re: The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings by Suspect33(m): 8:58am On Oct 23, 2020
Righteousness89:

This is Evil!! This is Wickedness! You need to Repent from Such Wicked Heart.. If you Guys don't kill Tribalism, it will kill u guys..
I apologized

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News / Jubilatons In Kano As PDP Leads APC In Governorship Election / IPOB Members React To Video Of Nnamdi Kanu, Wife Talking About Their Sex In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.