Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

If IPOB Members Are Senseless,their Leader Nnamdi Kanu Is Worse.see Why - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If IPOB Members Are Senseless,their Leader Nnamdi Kanu Is Worse.see Why (546 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah: There Will Be Trouble If IPOB Insists Anambra Election Won’t Hold / Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police / Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If IPOB Members Are Senseless,their Leader Nnamdi Kanu Is Worse.see Why by IamRichards: 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
I've always thought that some of these IPOB activitists are thugs and cultists,but what I witnessed today is the height of extremism,thuggery and total disregard for life and property.These hoodlums have hijacked the #endsars protest and are now using it as a tool to fuel their unlawful and uncivilized agitation for biafra.Today,they set a central police station on fire,injured many policemen and security agents before proceeding to free some very dangerous criminals.I clearly saw these guys running out of the station with guns in their hands,ready for brutality.They have blocked some roads,closed the largest market in west Africa and caused the northerners to flee.If not for the timely intervention of soldiers,the central mosque will be on fire right now.Many security operatives have changed into civilian attire for the safety of their family.Everybody is inside their home,streets are empty and the general feeling is very,very scary.This is no longer about bad governance,this for them, is Biafran secession!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If IPOB Members Are Senseless,their Leader Nnamdi Kanu Is Worse.see Why by thesilentman(m): 2:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
Rule 3

Re: If IPOB Members Are Senseless,their Leader Nnamdi Kanu Is Worse.see Why by IamRichards: 2:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
Now the city's high court is on fire.There is no #endsars protest here,these guys are heartless extremists.Nnamdi kanu should be prosecuted for inciting violence!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If IPOB Members Are Senseless,their Leader Nnamdi Kanu Is Worse.see Why by IamRichards: 2:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
The Asaba-onitsha bridge is still blocked partially,that useless wooden god or deity is still there with the protesters/agitators.They are slaughtering cows which I suspect to be owned by northern herdsman and roasting them by the riverside.
Re: If IPOB Members Are Senseless,their Leader Nnamdi Kanu Is Worse.see Why by Moferere: 2:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nnewi abi
Re: If IPOB Members Are Senseless,their Leader Nnamdi Kanu Is Worse.see Why by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
IamRichards:
I've always thought that some of these IPOB activitists are thugs and cultists,but what I witnessed today is the height of extremism,thuggery and total disregard for life and property.These hoodlums have hijacked the #endsars protest and are now using it as a tool to fuel their unlawful and uncivilized agitation for biafra.Today,they set a central police station on fire,injured many policemen and security agents before proceeding to free some very dangerous criminals.I clearly saw these guys running out of the station with guns in their hands,ready for brutality.They have blocked some roads,closed the largest market in west Africa and caused the northerners to flee.If not for the timely intervention of soldiers,the central mosque will be on fire right now.Many security operatives have changed into civilian attire for the safety of their family.Everybody is inside their home,streets are empty and the general feeling is very,very scary.This is no longer about bad governance,this for them, is Biafran secession!

babarians from Ebonyi, Abia, Enugu and Imo are totally pushing for chaos in anambra state.

I watched how a comment by certain comedian advicing ndi anambra on peace and stability was hijacked by these good for nothing humans with their Igbo sentiments and bla bla bla.

The young man's advice was simple and straight “ ndi anambra do your protest in peace and avoid break down of law and order”

boom they swooped on his page and start attacking him that he should use ndigbo instead of anambra..

too much sentiments aimed at drawing others backward.

As for nnamdi kanu, he remains the most useless igbo man on earth.

1 Like

Re: If IPOB Members Are Senseless,their Leader Nnamdi Kanu Is Worse.see Why by myright: 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
IamRichards:
The Asaba-onitsha bridge is still blocked partially,that useless wooden god or deity is still there with the protesters/agitators.They are slaughtering cows which I suspect to be owned by northern herdsman and roasting them by the riverside.
Bro, we need more update about happenings in and around Onitsha. If possible pictures.
Re: If IPOB Members Are Senseless,their Leader Nnamdi Kanu Is Worse.see Why by IamRichards: 8:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
As a result of these unfortunate events and unrest in Anambra,especially in Onitsha, Gov. Obiano has declared a statewide 24hrs curfew which began at 8pm today.Mind you,this has totally nothing to do with the #endsars protest.
Re: If IPOB Members Are Senseless,their Leader Nnamdi Kanu Is Worse.see Why by Iceberg3: 8:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
Big ....@40
Re: If IPOB Members Are Senseless,their Leader Nnamdi Kanu Is Worse.see Why by IamRichards: 8:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
These events happened across the city of Otu today: Onitsha high court was set on fire. 2. Central police station 3-3 onitsha,burned. 3. Some policemen working at Ogidi CPS were heavily beaten,with one beheaded and burnt. 4. Miscreants and hoodlums suspected to be a mixture of IPOB members and jail escapees robbed motorists plying the Onitsha-Enugu expressway in broad daylight.

(1) (Reply)

FG Explains Delay In Payment Of Mdas’ October Salaries / #lekkimassacre: Our Camera Did Not Capture Shooting - LCC Boss / Again, Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Governor Zulum’s Convoy, Kill Seven Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.